Chapter 7: Filming Debut MV(Jeanne)

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

Today was another exciting day for MixxE Girls'. Today was the filming of Jeanne's music video. All the members went to support as they went to support Halo; but even Halo came to support her unnie. 

Bay looked around the set, "Very bright with all the colors. Different then Halo unnie's music video set." Nova nodded, "Way brighter." Lottie nodded and responded, "Well Jeanne unnie's song is more brighter then Halo's song. So I would think the sets would be a different." Kaylee nodded, "I think Jeanne is getting ready now. Lets go." she lead the way to the dressing room. Halo only nodded as she followed the other members.

Nova and Kaylee were the first ones to enter the dressing room to where Jeanne was. Nova hugged Jeanne from behind, "Unnie good luck today during filiming." she smiled wide. Kaylee, "Good luck Jeanne." Jeanne turned and got up and hugged Kaylee, "Thanks Kaylee unnie." 

The other members came over. Lottie looked at Jeanne, "You look very pretty and nice Jeanne." Jeanne bowed, "Thanks Lottie unnie. I'm nervous but excited at the same time." Bay nodded, "Is it different then being with the group unnie?" Jeanne nodded, "A little. But you should ask Halo since she was the first one to experience it." they all looked at the quiet Halo. Halo nodded, "It is different being solo. But you guys being there really helped." 

Kaylee went over and hugged Halo, "Of course we'll be there to support. You girls are part of the group so of course." 

The people that were filming the music video called Jeanne ready on set. Jeanne was filming other things before the dance parts.

The filming didn't finish within the day so Manager S forced the girls to leave the music video set while Jeanne had to stay for one more day to finish last minute shooting. 

******************

Manager S picked up Jeanne from the music video from the set after 48 hours of filming the music video. Jeanne crashed as soon as she landed in her bed at the dorms. Lottie, who shared a room with Jeanne, made sure Jeanne was comfortable before exiting the room and making breakfast for the other members. 

Rice, eggs, and bacon was the breakfast that Lottie cooked; and also with the help of Kaylee. Lottie sent the youngest girls, Bay and Nova to fetch the mail from downstairs. Halo was setting the living room table up for the food. 

Bay and Nova came back and Nova was waving a paper; "Halo unnie this is for you!" Halo came over and took the envelope from Nova and read the outside first. Halo's eyes turned wide and she ripped open the sealing of the envelope and read the paper inside. Lottie finished washing the dishes, "What is it Halo?" even Kaylee came over, "Is it the college?" Halo nodded as she smiled. The members were shocked Halo smiled. So Halo read the letter;


"Dear Miss Jo Hye-Min,

      Congratulations! You have been accepted to the University of Hawaii at Manoa for the enrollment year of 2014-2015. You have been chosen for getting a Masters degree in Music. You have been chosen based on your academics and skills shown. We hope to hear from you very soon and at the latest April 20th, 2014. We congratulate on your acceptance to UH Manoa and we look forward for you to come to our school."

Sincerely,
PhD R. Heck.
Chair of UH Manoa


The other members shouted in happiness as soon as Halo finished the letter. Lottie smiled and hugged Halo, "Congrats Halo." the others hugged Halo and congratulating Halo for getting in. As soon as the members finished congratulating Halo, Halo went to call UH Manoa to tell them she is definitely attending. 

During the commotion, Jeanne was rubbing her eyes and coming into the living room; "What's going on?" the other members were to excited that they forgot Jeanne needed her sleep. Kaylee came over, "Halo got accepted into her college of choice!" Jeanne's tiredness turned off as she hugged Halo and seemed back to full power. The girls enjoyed a good breakfast after that.

********************

Author Notes: That is the real head chair of UH Manoa. I did not make up the name.