Chapter 9: Kaylee's Surprise Party

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

April 14th is Kaylee's birthday, so the members were planning a party in the dorm. The main dancer would be turning 23(24 in Korea) and the members decided to make it special since this was Kaylee's first birthday with MixxE Girls'. So While Kaylee was still sleeping the other members were in the living room and trying to plan a good party. 

Bay was scratching her head, "What do we do for Kaylee unnie?" Nova who was next to her scratched her head as well, "I mean we already preordered the cake but we need to figure out how to get it in the dorm with out Kaylee unnie seeing it."

 Lottie nodded from her seat on the couch, "That's what we need to think of my dongsaengs. Kaylee can't find out at all about the surprise party." 

Jeanne was next to Halo on the floor, "Well Kaylee unnie never gives up on finding out things, we all know that." Nova pouted and sighed, "That's the hard part about planning anything for Kaylee unnie." the youngest turned to Halo, "Unnie what do you think?" everyone looked at Halo.  Halo looked back at them and closed a book she was reading and said quietly; "Well we could call Manager S and get Kaylee unnie out of the house with another member." Jeanne hugged Halo who looked like she didn't want to be part of it, "Your a genuis Halo!" Lottie nodded, "Then its settled." 

Bay looked over, "So who is going to go with Manager S and Kaylee while the others get the party ready?"  Lottie, "Nova how about you since you and Kaylee get along well?" Nova nodded excitedly, "I'll do my best unnie." Lottie smiled and nodded.  Then the other MixxE Girls' members had a final meeting before breaking off to start Kaylee's surprise party.

**********************

It got started with Manager S coming over and taking Kaylee and Nova out to Jellyfish Entertainment to "train" some trainees. The other members split up; Lottie and Halo; Jeanne and Bay. Lottie and Halo were getting the decorations. Jeanne and Bay went out to buy food and bring it home to cook.

Lottie and Halo

Lottie was looking around the party store and was picking things up and putting some back. Halo was following and pointed out a few things here and there. Lottie picked up rainbow streamers and smiled, "How about this Halo?" she showed Halo the rainbow streamers. Halo nodded, "Very colorful Lottie unnie." she looked away and grabbed black and pink balloons, "How about these balloons?" Lottie smiled and nodded, "That'll work perfectly. Come on lets look for more and get home." Halo slightly smiled and followed Lottie. Both girls also got a few other things.

  

Jeanne and Bay

Jeanne looked around the supermarket as Bay followed with a basket. Bay followed not to far behind, "Unnie what are we making?" Jeanne turned around to Bay, "Well I'm making kalbi and other things that'll make Kaylee unnie happy." Bay passed the dairy section. Jeanne was walking but noticed that Bay wasn't following her and she turned around to see Bay at the dairy section; "What are you looking at?" Bay pointed at the banana milk, "You think Kaylee unnie would like that?" Jeanne grinned, "Yes that'll work perfectly for a little gift." she grabbed it. A few more food were gathered and Jeanne and Bay headed home.

   

***********************

Everyone got home; besides Manager S, Kaylee, and Nova. the cooking was all done and the decorations were all set up. Even the cake came and was set up so Kaylee could see it as soon as she open the door.

Lottie grinned as she looked around, "Its perfect. Kaylee is going to love it for sure." 

Jeanne put the kimchi down on the living room table, "When she comes inside I'm sure she'll be surprise."

Bay was sitting down on the couch, "If Kaylee unnie that doesn't like it then I don't know what I'll do." the others laughed at Bay's comment. Halo was putting up the last balloons up, "She better like it." she left it at that. Lottie, Jeanne, and Bay looked at each other and knew that Halo didn't really like to dress up all fancy but she did it for Kaylee. 

Then they heard Kaylee's and Nova's voices outside the door, and even Manager S's voice as well; so they hid. Kaylee was arguing, "Ahhh Bay why do I have to wear this dress for? Were at the dorm already and we trained trainees." Nova's voice sounded cheerful, "That's why I called the members out to eat dinner out. We have to get them first though." Nova opened the door. Of course the other members turned off the lights. Kaylee tried to find the lights and she did. That moment the other members came out of their hiding spots with dresses and shouted a big, "SURPRISE!" Kaylee jumped back, "Oh my god." she covered in shock. 

Kaylee turned to Nova and Manager S; "You two knew about this?" Nova nodded happily. Manager S nodded, "Yes we did but this was a surprise so.. surprise." Kaylee hugged both of them before going to the other four members and giving them a hug, "Thanks guys." the others said a happy 23rd birthday to Kaylee. 

Kaylee:  Nova:  Halo: 

Lottie:  Jeanne:  Bay: 

"Its like we are one big rainbow." Nova commented. Everyone looked at each other and giggled. Lottie smiled at all of them, "Yes we are." after that the girls enjoyed food and even gave Kaylee her present; a whole months worth of limited edition banana milk.