Chapter 3: Relax Day

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

A few days later the girls had a free day to do whatever they wanted, but as long as they were home by 10pm. So each member went to do their own things; Kaylee and Jeanne decided to hang out together with N and Ravi, Bay went to meet her boyfriend, Nova decided to stay at MixxE Girls dorm to video chat with her family, Lottie went to volunteer at a local children hospital, and Halo was with Leo in the recording studio at Jellyfish Entertainment.

Kaylee&Jeanne

Kaylee and Jeanne were meeting N and Ravi to go shopping. Kaylee hooked her arm with Jeanne as they both waited for the boys. Many people passed them, but none of the people noticed who they were. Jeanne looked at Kaylee, "Unni. You alright?" Kaylee snapped out of her trance of watching people, "Uhhh yeah. Just wished people knew who we were." Jeanne nodded and wished for the same. Jeanne nodded her head in deep thought, "We'll be noticed by nerizens one day. We just got to prove we are good as every other idol group out there." Kaylee looked at Jeanne and smiled, "Your right."

The girls were so into their talking that N and Ravi were getting very close to the girls without them noticing. Ravi looked at N and then back at the girls, "Should we tell them or see how long it'll take for them to notice us?" N thought about Ravi's question, "Well we can wait for them to notice us, but that could take longer then we need to. Lets go." he led Ravi to the girls. Ravi followed and N tapped Kaylee's shoulder.

Kaylee turned to see who touched her, when she saw N, she hugged him, "Hey N oppa." N hugged her back. Jeanne and Ravi were a bit more awkward and stuck with a hand shake instead. Kaylee turned to Ravi and Jeanne, "Lets get going!" she took Jeanne by hooking her arm in a loop again and started to run with her. Jeanne wasn't ready for her unni's high up energy, "Unni! Slow down!" but Kaylee didn't listen. Ravi laughed as Jeanne got dragged by Kaylee. N shook his head, "Lets follow them before we lose them." Ravi agreed, and him and N followed the two girls.

Bay

Bay managed to successfully tell the members that she was just going to have a day all by herself and walk around Seoul. She knew the members got suspicious of her a few days ago during practice. But it was a good thing no one asked her questions, she rather not have to deal with that. Especially since he told "him" that it would remain a secret until they both agree to tell the world about their relationship. Bay looked around her environment to see if anyone suspicious would take pictures of her or anything. Once it was all clear, Bay walked into the JYP Entertainment building. Bay bowed to the staff that passed, and they nodded back. Bay looked around the practice rooms to see if she could find "him", but all of them were empty.

But then she comes to one to where the music was blasting. Bay peeked inside and then she found "him", she smiled and waited until the music stopped to go in. Once the music stopped, the boys got water or sat down, that's when Bay knocked on the door. The boys in the practice room look to see Bay. One shouted, "Hey, its Bay noona!" the others came and gave her hugs. Bay giggled, "Hello Bam Bam." she continued with the hellos. Then Mark came and hugged Bay, the other members hid their wide smiles and went to sit on the floor. Mark let Bay go, "Good job on your debut a few days ago. We all saw MixxE Girls performance." Bay looked up at him, "Thanks. Though the crowd didn't cheer as loud as I thought they would." Mark smiled before guiding her to the circle with the other GOT7 members.

JB looked at Bay, "Bay. Have you told the other members about you and Mark?" Bay shook her head. JR asked this time, "Why not? Aren't they going to find out eventually?" Bay nodded, "Soon. Its just that it might be hard now considering you oppas and then us MixxE Girls just debuted." Jackson took a sip of his water, "Its just the paparazzi now days." Yugyeom looked at Bay, "Then why did you tell us but not your own members?" 

Mark gave a glare to the youngest, "You guys found out." Yugyeom nodded, "Oh yeah.." Youngjae ate some food, "Just make sure the paparazzi doesn't find out before your members do." Bay nodded, "I will. Don't worry." Bam Bam went next to Bay, "Just be careful noona." Bay smiled and nodded, "I will don't worry."

Nova

Nova decided to stay at MixxE Girls dorm for her free day and to video chat with her family. She had settled everything up already, she just needed to wait for the call from her sister. Then the call came in, so Nova went to the laptop and answered the call. The first person appear onscreen was her younger sister, Sophia. Her sister yelled really loud, "Elena!" Nova's birth name, "I can't believe we are talking!!" Nova giggled, "Yes. I can't believe we are talking to." she smiled. Nova looked on the screen to see if her appa was on, "Sopha, where is appa?" Sophia looked around, "Appa had to leave for something. But he says hello and hope your health is good." Nova smiled slightly, she wished her appa was here in person, but things happen.

Sophia and Nova started talking and talking about idols and how the idol life was like right now and so much more. Nova really liked to chat with her family a lot since she has gotten busier with MixxE Girls and training.

Lottie

​Lottie loved doing these things; helping out where people needed help. She loved children, so helping out at a local hospital was perfect for Lottie. She always used to help at hospital were ever she lived, it was part of her. Even some of the nurses recognized Lottie and even congratulated her for debuting. Lottie decided to volunteer for the young children in the hospital, so she went into one of the rooms. When she entered, many kids cam and greeted her, "Its Lottie noona!" "Lottie Unni!" she loved the kids and they loved her.

She hugged each and every one of them, "Hello kiddies." she smiled. "I brought over toys for you kids to play with." they smiled and thanked her before opening up the presents. Lottie smiled wide in the inside; seeing these kids happy, made her happy as well. And that's all she could ask for.

Halo

Halo was singing a song she composed herself, and along with Leo, who read the lyrics and sang when it was his parts. After the song was over, Halo sighed and marked the lyric sheet. Leo looked at Halo with concern in the inside, "What is it?" Halo sighed, "I don't think I'm getting this. Its even my own song, and yet its not good enough." she continued to mark the paper. Leo sighed and put his copy down, "Your doing fine Halo, and if your worried about college, then don't worry about that either. You'll do fine." Halo sighed and looked at Leo, "Thanks," she smiled. 

While Halo was looking away for a second, Leo smiled to. Leo then grabbed the paper again, "Shall we try from the top again?" Halo looked at him and nodded, then both started to sing again.