Chapter 80: 'Red Light' Showcase [January 19, 2018]

MixxE Girls' | Jellyfish Entertainment First Girl Group | STORY STARTING!

It was the day after their comeback stage that the girls have their showcase for the album, and boy were they more nervous then before with press here today. The girls literally said little to no words to each other before the showcase because of how nervous they were.

When it was call time they all gathered together and put in their hands in together. Alice was the first to speak up, "I know it's been a while for us and the first time like this-" meaning the first time as five for a showcase without Kaylee (they never had a showcase for 'Pretty Pretty' cause all of them agreed not to have one to avoid getting questions asked about Kaylee at the time), "-but were all here together." all the girls nodded. Bay smiled wide despite the nervousness, "We can do this unnies. For Kaylee unnie." they all nodded and said, "For Kaylee unnie." then they all went onstage.

'All Night'

After performing 'All Night', the girls sat down and their MC, N from VIXX started the showcase by asking, "Can you tell us about your new album?" Halo took charge in answering it, repeating what she said during the backstage camera at their comeback stage. N then asked what made them go through with this concept, especially something new like this. Aero answered, "I think our group likes to try all kind of genres of music and styles, even ones that groups haven't tried yet. Our previous songs and albums all had different styles and all of us agreed that we wanted something more dark and mysterious, with a new style of music. So Halo accommodated to that and she did wonderfully, while the rest of us did the best we could in terms of writing lyrics." when Aero said that about Halo, she slightly fanned herself from blushing.

Bori added on, "And since Halo unnie writes and produces mostly all our songs, we wanted to give her a break and the rest of us wanted to try and write lyrics for the group ourselves. We also went to Halo unnie to make sure the lyrics we used, were used correctly for the song we were trying to write for. Of course composing isn't easy so she never gave us the right answer right away, but helped us mold and shaped our lyrics." Halo looked at both Bori and Aero, then to N, "I didn't think I was going to get this much compliments." N laughed and smiled, "Right? It seems you taught them well Halo-ah. Okay now MixxE Girls' will be performing their title track, 'Red Light'".

'Red Light'

After the showcase was over they felt a big burden off their shoulders. Bori linked her arm around Halo's, "Did Hyesung sunbaenim come?" Halo shook her head, "He said it was better not to cause a "big mess" at our showcase, and I get it. It's to new right now." Bori nodded and smiled, "Well he still supports you." Halo smiled and followed the other girls out.