Evil + Genius = Kyuhyun

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

 

Chapter 8

 

 

After forcing Sooyeon to watch Kyuhyun play for probably two hours straight she's getting all uneasy and decided she had enough.

 

Just as she was about to stand he glared at her and told her to sit back down. He had told her earlier if she's expecting a free drive back home she better behave and watch him play quietly.

 

At first she thought of rejecting but then again she's not that familiar with the area and which bus to take.

 

She slumped herself back to the seat when something hard suddenly came into contact with her head. “Ahh!” she yelped holding her now fuzzy head.

 

Aishh~I'm sorry...Really really sorry!” said someone continuously as he glanced towards the other approaching guy. Sooyeon bit her bottom lip and was about to snap at whoever it is until someone grabbed him by the collar.

 

You better watch it next time...” warned Kyuhyun dangerously as he let go of the guy who look like he's about to piss right there and then.

 

Kyu~ah...You don't have to be like that,” mumbled Sooyeon after she was able to make out everything. “Well you're hurt...” muttered Kyuhyun incoherently.

 

Sooyeon looked up at him and was trying to make out what he was saying until he suddenly grabbed her arms to make her stand.

 

Hey!” protested Sooyeon but stopped once she realize that he's packing up. “Are we leaving now?” asked Sooyeon rather timidly.

 

Huh...Yes, playing while you're watching only makes me not in the mood to play,” replied Kyuhyun not really meaning it but not to girl's acknowledgement.

 

Hey! I didn't-...” Sooyeon pouted but he ignored her and took her hand in his.

 

After walking for some time Sooyeon realized that they're hand are linked together. “Remind me again why I'm doing this?” asked Sooyeon as she raise they're intertwined hands.

 

Cause this is one of the way for you to repay me for letting you stay in my house...Not to mention the free meals and...” Sooyeon cut him sharply, “Arasso! Arasso! You don't need to spell it out here...”

 

Kyuhyun instantly shut up and felt a little thankful that she didn't go for the earlier method she used to shut him up.

 

Sooyeon sighed and look up the sky. She felt terrible right now. The fact that he's right at everything doesn't help her feel at ease. He even managed to talk her into being his girlfriend in a matter of minutes which is rare for Sooyeon. She doesn't take favors easily unless there's something good for her.

 

He actually used the reason of her staying at his house for free and all that. Yes, it's true but come to think of it it's ajusshi who owns the place. Free meals? Yes, but she help out with the chores and besides she's determine to pay the family back some time in the future.

 

Now that she think about Kyuhyun didn't specifically do anything for her to repay him. “Aish~Pabo, why didn't you think of it in the first place?” screamed Sooyeon inside her head which seem undoubtfully empty right now.

 

They even set up a contract, actually Kyuhyun did, and whoever break the rules including backing out from the agreement will be fine.

 

It's not that she's not willing to pay but she barely has any amount in her account now. She figure it's time for her to get a new job.

 

Sooyeon let out a huge sigh and secretly glance at Kyuhyun. “Why are you evil and genius at the same time?” Sooyeon can't help but wonder.