It's about time...

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 35

 

Sooyeon woke up the next morning with swollen eyes. She cried so much in fact that Donghae's shirt was probably drench with her tears.

 

Still she can't not show up in class today she has lots of works to do. Sighing Sooyeon went to take a shower and think of a way to cover up her obviously swollen red eyes.

 

An hour later, everyone was down on the dining table. “Omo! Sooyeonnie, what's wrong with you?” asked omma touching the girl's face.

 

Kyuhyun looked up at her direction and noticed something different about her. “Your eyes are swollen...” stated omma with a concerned look.

 

Aigoo, Sooyeonnie is there something bothering you? Who made you cry?” asked omma and at the same unconciously throw an accusing glare at her son.

 

Ah aniyo omma! It's nothing! I just couldn't sleep well last night and this is what I get...” lied Sooyeon lamely.

 

No one said anything further despite the fact that they didn't buy a thing that come out of the girl's mouth.

 

I'm done...” said Kyuhyun before rising from his chair. “Yah~Kyuhyun~ah! Take Sooyeon with you! Why do you people go separately when you're heading the same way...” ordered Mr. Cho as he shook his head.

 

Such a waste of money...” muttered the old man as he sip his coffee. Sooyeon hesitate about it since they haven't been going to univesity together eversince the rumor of them splitting broke out.

 

Omma nudged her to go follow Kyuhyun as well. With no choice and not wanting to cause any arguements Sooyeon end up following Kyuhyun's trail.

 

You can go I'll just walk from here. Omma and ajusshi won't know...” said Sooyeon assuming that Kyuhyun won't give her a ride.

 

Yah! Do you think I'm that kind of a person? Get in!” shouted Kyuhyun with a frown. Sooyeon stood there startled but quickly enter the car before receiving another scolding from the guy inside the car.

 

Soon, the car was parked in it's usual spot underneath the shade of a tree. “Get out...” ordered Kyuhyun as he unfasten his own seatbelt.

 

Sooyeon made a face without caring if he'll see her. He doens't have to order her around like that plus it's not she doesn't know what to do. “Aish~What does he think of himself? My master??

 

She was in the middle of unfastening her seatbelt when Kyuhyun opened her door and duck his head inside.

 

Aish~This pabo! You can't even unfasten your own seatbelt!” grumbled Kyuhyun as he did it for her with ease.

 

Sooyeon frowned, “I thought it was really stuck...

 

Yah~Are you going to rot in there?!?” yelled Kyuhyun who stood by the door waiting for her. Sooyeon snapped out of it and quickly did as told.

 

Unbeknownst to both of them someone out there was watching them with a deadly glare. Without a single blink the pair of eye had been watching every single move they made. Fuming inside it's decided it's time to carry out the plan.

 

Cho Kyuhyun, you've been warned...”

 

***

Class had ended and Sooyeon was busy searching for Yuri who seem nowhere to be found. “Aish~Where's Yuri? Wasn't she the one who told me to wait for her?” mumbled Sooyeon. Nothing on mind she decided to wait for her friend outside the gate.

 

Everything was normal except the sudden feeling of anxiety that rush through Sooyeon like a warning. She though brushed it off thinking that nothing would happened.

 

Yet, the feeling was so famliar. It's like one of those days where the mafias or debt collectors would come after her and her dad.

 

Still believing that nothing is going to happen, Sooyeon waited for Yuri. The sky is getting darker and darker and before she knew it it's already evening. Sooyeon was about to head home alone when she felt a slight tap on her shoulder and out of nowhere and nose were covered by a piece of weird smelling cloth.

 

Sooyeon barely had a second before drifting into unconciousness. “Hmm, that wasn't so hard!” claimed one of the guys who had been watching the girl eversince she stepped out of the building.

 

The phone ring and one of the guy with a tattoo answered it. “Get her to the location I told you earlier and make sure no one knows about this!” commanded someone from the other line.

 

The guy with tattoo passed the message to the boys and get on with their work.

 

Let's see what you'll do Cho Kyuhyun once she's gone forever...”

 

***

Kyuhyun heard a knock on the door and noticed it's his mom, “Kyuhyun~ah! Have you seen Sooyeon?” asked omma with evident amount of worry in her tone.

 

She's not home yet?” wondered Kyuhyun as he check his clock. It's nearly midnight and she's not home yet. That's very unlike Sooyeon.

 

Kyuhyun managed to stay calm for a second before panicking like never before. Normally when stuff like this happens he wouldn't mind much besides usually the one who goes missing is him not other people around him.

 

But right now it's Sooyeon who's missing how can he not panic?

 

Aish~That girl! Don't tell me she got lost!” cursed Kyuhyun as he grabbed his car keys. “Omma, are you sure she's not home yet?” checked Kyuhyun as he sprint down the stairs.

 

Do you think I'd be this worried if she's somewhere in here?!?” replied his mom with the same worried expression.

 

Arasso! I'll go look for her and call her friends...” assured Kyuhyun as he walked out the door in a rush.

 

The first person he dialed was his hyung. “Hae hyung! Is Sooyeon with you?” asked Kyuhyun as soon as he heard him picked up. “Umm no..Wae?” questioned Donghae feeling something's not right.

 

She's not home yet...” answered Kyuhyun while searching for her figure anywhere on the streets. “She's probably with her friends...” Donghae answered starting to sound worried himself.

 

Kyuhyun thought about it for a second but wasn't convinced. “She would inform omma or something she wouldn't go missing like this!”

 

By now Donghae can sense the worry coming from his dongsaeng and since calming him won't help Donghae offered to contact the others. “I'll check on the others. You go find her...”

 

Kyuhyun hung up and focused on finding the girl but he doesn't have a single clue where she could be. His clock show pass midnight now and it worries him even more.

 

Soon his phone ring again only he got bad news, “Kyu~ah, she's not with any of her friends! I'm going out to search for her now...”

 

Hyung, we need to find her! And fast!” said Kyuhyun as he ended the call. His eyes never stopped searching and suddenly a warning ring in his head.

 

Could it be...” Kyuhyun shook his head trying to dismiss the thought but right now he must try to cross check every possibilities of Sooyeon sudden disappearance.

 

He clutched the phone tightly as he pressed the numbers on his phone.

 

It's about time you call, Cho Kyuhyun...” The answer left Kyuhyun frozen in his spot full of anxiousness and confusion.