Could it be??

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 15

 

 

Sooyeon quickly pushed Kyuhyun away. “What? Why are you blushing?” asked Kyuhyun oh-so-innocently.

 

He stiffled his laughter, “I was just messing around with you!” He suddenly burst out laughing when he saw her little pout. “Why are you hoping it's for real?” teased Kyuhyun.

 

For a second Sooyeon felt disappointment? Sad?

 

Aniyo! That can't be it!” Sooyeon shook the thought away and quickly regain her composure.

 

She quickly stick her tongue out and pick herself up. “Whatever! Just quickly get down! Didn't you say you're hungry?” grumbled Sooyeon while crossing her arms.

 

Arasso omma!” answered Kyuhyun with a roll of his eyes. She glared at him for the last time before leaving him alone.

 

Ahh! When is omma and ajusshi coming home?” muttered Sooyeon silently as she stuff with rice. “I can't stand being around him like this!!” screamed the girl in her heart.

 

Yah! You're not going to stop glaring at me are you?” snapped Kyuhyun who had banged his spoon on the table. “It's your fault you're ugly! I can't stand looking at you without glaring!” retorted Sooyeon who blamed herself for acting this way.

 

Ah, by the way I'm gonna start looking for jobs so I can pay you and end the fake girlfriend contract whatever thing! Just prepare to find another girlfriend soon!” said Sooyeon who was meaning to but he took it way seriously.

 

“Is that so?” replied Kyuhyun coldly.

 

The sudden change left Sooyeon speechless all of the sudden. “W-well yeah...” stuttered Sooyeon looking elsewhere.

 

Fine, start searching then!” That's all he said before leaving the house with a loud slam. “Heh? Did I say something wrong? I was just reminding...” thought Sooyeon.

 

Ahh...Better start looking for jobs then!” exclaimed Sooyeon after finish cleaning the dishes.

 

***

Just like how Sooyeon planned, she started looking for jobs and the first she found was a waiter in this small cafe near the campus.

 

She want the job since it's close to campus plus the pay is not bad at all. To top it all, most of the customers are from university students as well she might have a chance to blend in.

 

Sooyeon tried applying for the job and since the shop need a waiter as soon as possible they accepted her just to evaluate her, if she does well then she's accepted.

 

So, after all her classes were over Sooyeon went straight to the cafe.

 

Hey, are you the newbie around?” asked someone as Sooyeon exited the changing room. “Uh yeah...Anything wrong?”

 

No, just wondering...You look really familiar,” replied the cute little girl. “My name's Sunny by the way!” Sooyeon smiled a little, “I'm Sooyeon!”

 

They later figure out that they're attending the same uni and such a coinsidence that they're working together now.

 

It's actually nice to have a friend around!” said Sunny cheerfully.

 

Sooyeon chuckled, “Obviously...”

 

Ooh it's getting crowded now guess we need to get busy! Talk to you later...” waved Sunny as she skipped to the nearest customer who look familiar in Sooyeon's eyes.

 

She paid close attention at him before snapping her fingers, “Ah it's the flower boy! S-Sung...min?” thought Sooyeon to herself.

 

Hmm...They look pretty close,” shrugged Sooyeon before serving the next customer.

 

Unknown to the girl someone is watching her all along. She's serious, isn't she?” sighed the frowning guy outside the window.

***

Yah~Kyuhyun, what are you doing outside here?” asked Donghae as he spot his dongsaeng eyeing someone from outside the window.

 

Oh hyung! Nothing...” lied Kyuhyun. He started to walk away when Donghae shift his gaze towards Kyuhyun's previous gaze.

 

Oh so it's her...” mumbled Donghae smiling slyly to himself. For him, this is the first time he had seen his dongsaeng acting this weird because Kyuhyun is definitely not the stalking type.

 

Ah look at my dongsaeng! He's stalking someone now,” teased Donghae as he wrap his one arm onto Kyuhyun's shoulder.

 

It's not like that, hyung...” denied Kyuhyun rolling his eyes. “Whatever you say my dear dongsaeng...” smiled Donghae, “just to let you know, I know you way better than that!”

 

Kyuhyun was about to retort back but a high pitched squeal stopped him. “Opppaaaa!!!” shouted a slim girl running towards...

 

Kyuhyun...??

 

Donghae...??

 

Could it be??