Am I not worth it?

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 5

 

 

Kyuhyun pulled apart and glanced at the group of girls before focusing back on Sooyeon. She's still in shock and frozen on the spot.

 

That's when the harsh and nasty comments come along. It doesn't take Kyuhyun to think twice before throwing them a glare.

 

Kyuhyun pulled Sooyeon closer to him and out his arm around her shoulder. Sooyeon tried to escape from him but he was determined to make her stay put.

 

I would like to make an announcement to everyone,” stated Kyuhyun as he faced the group of girls, “This is Sooyeon and she is my girlfriend who will be attending uni here starting from today. I hope everyone will treat her nicely just like how you treat me. Thank you.”

 

Sooyeon was about to deny everything when Kyuhyun pulled her away from the crowd. “What was that all about?!?” demanded Sooyeon as soon as they're out of everyone's sight.

 

Didn't I tell you before I want you to be my girlfriend? That a while ago was just making it official,” Kyuhyun simply answered.

 

Sooyeon narrowed her eyes dangerously at him and step closer while poking him in the chest, “Answer my question honestly, Cho Kyuhyun.”

 

I am being honest...” Kyuhyun was about to leave when Sooyeon blocked him. “You're not going anywhere...I mean what will happen to me? Those girls they must be...” Sooyeon shivered at the thought of what might happen to her.

 

Kyuhyun smirked and lean closer to her, “That's your problem!”

 

Sooyeon took a step back, “Yah~Cho Kyuhyun! I'm gonna tell them the truth...”

 

Kyuhyun walk pass her and face his back at her, “Go ahead...They're still not going to be happy with you anyways.”

 

Fine fine! But what's in it for me if I do become your girlfriend?” asked Sooyeon who can't believe herself right now but no matter how hard she think about it he's right. They're not going to let her go not after what they witnessed a while ago and it's safer to be with him.

 

Me...” replied Kyuhyun cockily. Sooyeon snorted at his answer and come up in front of him.

 

Seriously? You're unbelievable!” said Sooyeon shaking her head. He close the gap between them and wrap his strong arms around her small waist.

 

Are you saying this is not worth it?” whispered Kyuhyun in her ears.

 

The action itself had sent shivers down her spine and her heart is like a bomb about to explode anytime now. Sooyeon wasn't able to calm herself down after the kiss and now he's hugging her? She can't believe that she's acting like this and it's all because of CHO KYUHYUN!

 

Sooyeon pushed him away and avoid his eyes. “I guess it is, huh? You should look at how tomato-like you are right now...” teased Kyuhyun as he walk away.

 

KIM SOOYEON WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?” Sooyeon swallowed hard as she watched the back of Kyuhyun disappearing from her sight.