WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!?

Be My Girlfriend?

 

Kyaaa!! The number of views finally reached 1000!! Thank you my dear readers, subscribers, friends and everyone else!! <3 <3 Thank youu so much!^^ Enjoy the chapter :DD

~~~

Chapter 28

 

 

Omma had been busy with the household chores lately and Sooyeon can't help but sit around do nothing to help. “Omma, let me help...” offered Sooyeon who took the vacuum cleaner from the old lady.

 

Aigoo Sooyeonnie! Just let me do it!” Sooyeon shook her head and insist on taking over the job while omma can go rest.

 

Mrs. Cho was reluctant to let the girl do the housework since she noticed how restless Sooyeon had been lately. She too know the lack of sleep the girl in front of her is having.

 

Realizing how stubborn the young girl is as she is, Mrs. Cho decide to give in and let Sooyeon do the chores while she go attend some other matters.

 

Ah Sooyeon, you don't mind if I leave do you? I have something else to do...” Sooyeon smiled assuringly and convinced the lady that she won't let her down.

 

Satisfied omma left the house with no worries. With that Sooyeon worked and clean all day long making every single spot of the house clean as ever. “Ah! Finally done!”

 

Sooyeon plopped herself on the couch so she could rest for a bit besides she didn't have any proper sleep for the past few days.

 

She promised herself she would just take a quick nap but ended up snoring her way.

 

***

Kyuhyun came home expecting noise from the living room or the kitchen but found none. Instead, what he saw was a girl sleeping soundly on the couch.

 

He sighed for the hundredth time that day and went closer. Kyuhyun took out a blanket from his room and cover the girl with it.

 

Sooyeonnie, don't wake up! I miss you so let me stay like this a little longer...” Kyuhyun sat on the floor watching the sleeping girl as he studied her face at the same time.

 

Minutes pass, hours pass and Kyuhyun is still watching the girl who he would like to call sleeing beauty. Kyuhyun, being the playful person he is, would sometime poke the girl on her cheek making her stir in her sleep.

 

Kyuhyun smirk as he did the same routine and got the same reaction from her. Missing her for so long did affect him because now he's not ready to leave her again. Being mindless of his action Kyuhyun inched his face closer to hers.

 

Suddenly, the girl turned to her side facing Kyuhyun making their face only centimetres apart. Kyuhyun widen his eyes at shock and relax when he finds her still fast asleep.

 

Not wanting to wake the girl up Kyuhyun decided to end his little game. “Sweet dreams...” whispered Kyuhyun as he kissed the girl's forehead.

 

***

Yoona dialed the same number over and over again trying desperately to contact the person she wanted to speak to at the moment.

 

She felt so guilty that she feels an urgent need to explain things as soon as possible. It's a pity that now Kyuhyun only sees her as a nuisance.

 

The girl sighed and put her phone down. “AH! I'll probably find him if I go to his house! He's always locking himself up in his room...” thought Yoona of what she think is a brilliant idea.

 

Besides she's positive that he hasn't move house and she still has the old address she used to keep.

 

Grabbing her phone and purse she quickly head for her car. “Mianhe oppa, I hope you don't hate me to the max yet cause I still have a lot to apologize for...”

 

As for Donghae, Yoona is still contemplating about it. She's still unhappy of what he did to her but she doesn't want to hurt herself any longer. She might as well admit she loved him or...

 

still loves him...??

 

Yoona shook her head from side to side thinking that it would be enough to erase the thought like that. “That couldn't be right! NO...” chant Yoona over and over again trying to make herself swallow her own words.

 

***

Half an hour later, a red porsche was properly parked in front of a white house. Yoona pressed on the bell for the what seem like the tenth time but received no answer.

 

Is there no one here?” wonder Yoona as she waited impatiently for someone to answer.

 

Inside the house though someone was furious for being disturbed from her sleep moreover awaken from her sleep.

 

Is there no one here that can actually answer the door?” yelled Sooyeon in frustration as she drag herself up.

 

By the door she can definitely spot Kyuhyun's shoe that he was wearing when he went out. “So he's here somewhere but doesn't want to answer the damn door huh!” muttered Sooyeon as she kicked his shoes away.

 

The second Sooyeon opened the door, both pair of eyes widen and both jaws dropped to the floor.

 

WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!?”