What are you planning?!?

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 30

 

 

Yuri and Sooyeon decide to meet up in Sooyeon's work place since Sunny is still working.

 

Sooyeon was already in the middle of telling Yuri everything when Sunny appeared. Instead of Sooyeon repeating the whole story Yuri decided to do so much to her own delight.

 

Just as she expected the following minutes and hours were full of emotion. Starting from the squealing to how tears are forming in their own eyes.

 

That's so not fair of him! That Cho Kyuhyun jerk! I'll make him pay...” shout out Yuri who had already balled up her fist.

 

Yuri~ah! Calm down...” said Sunny with her pout. Fortunately, Yuri was able to cool down. Sooyeon bit her lips and stared at her oh-so-interesting cup of coffee.

 

Sooyeonnie, cheer up okay? Besides you have us and I bet Kyuhyun will realize what he's doing very soon and know his mistake...” cheered up Sunny.

 

Ne, Sunny's right!” joined in Yuri who can't help but feel bad fof Sooyeon. Even though Sooyeon herself is still in doubt of her feelings Yuri can easily tell where the girl's heart truly lies.

 

Sooyeon gave them a weak smile despite being relief now that all the secrets had been revealed. Still, Sooyeon has to face her one true problem.

 

Her feelings. Is it...

 

Donghae or...

 

Kyuhyun...

 

Sunny waved her hand up and down in front of Sooyeon's face to get her attention and thankful enough Sooyeon snapped out of it. Both Sunny and Yuri had been discussing while Sooyeon was under her own spell.

 

Sooyeonnie, you're worried aren't you?” asked Yuri. Sooyeon can't help but nod. “You're still not sure about your feelings towards each of the boys, am I right?”

 

Again Sooyeon nod her head. Yuri and Sunny sighed and placed their chin on their palms. “Just follow your heart...” they both stated at the same time.

 

Sooyeon frowned, “But I don't know where my heart takes me!”

 

Yuri and Sunny dropped their hands now realizing how hard it is to get their dear friend here to realize what she's feeling.

 

Based on what they heard a while ago, they can simply tell Donghae is a good guy for Sooyeon and the best guy friend anyone could ask for. But was it really love that Sooyeon was feeling or gratefulness?

 

Kyuhyun though on the other hand is a totally different story. Although both Yuri and Sunny don't exactly know what's going on through the guy's mind they're certain he cares for her too. Judging by the fact that he always look after her and throughout the time they're still 'together' Sunny and Yuri had observed enough to know that there's something 'real' between them. Not just an act.

 

Yuri and Sunny whispered among themselves and come up with a bright idea.

 

Sooyeonnie, don't worry! We'll help you!” exclaimed both girls as they giggled together.

 

Sooyeon rolled her eyes, “What are my friends up to?”

 

***

Yuri exited the art studio and was about to head home when she bumped into one of her sunbae and an old friend.

 

Ah! Yesung-ssi...” greeted Yuri who lighted up in a second. “Yuri-ssi! How are you?” asked Yesung with his charming smile.

 

Hyung!” called out another guy coming towards their way. “Oh! Yuri-ssi,” greeted Eunhyuk with his gummy smile.

 

Ah, annyeong Eunhyuk-ssi!” bowed Yuri respectfully. “Aigoo, you don't have to be so formal!” teased Yesung.

 

Ah, we should hang out sometimes! It's been a while plus I can bring Hyo along,” voiced out Eunhyuk making the two other smile at the mention of his girlfriend.

 

Sure oppa! I can bring along my friends too right?” asked Yuri excited. “Of coursee! We should have lots and lots of fun...” replied Yesung with a grin.

 

I'm so bringing Donghae and Kyu...” exclaimed Eunhyuk all excited with their plans. “Aigoo, how can we ever forget them. Yuri~ah, we'll leave the rest to you, kay? Just name the place and we'll pop up right there,” said Yesung before excusing himself to find the others.

 

Ah, I gotta go to! Hyoyeon is waiting for me,” excused Eunhyuk while half jogging his way to find his girlfriend.

 

Ckckc, those oppas! I'll go find Sunny & Sooyeonnie then,” muttered Yuri to herself smiling.

 

***

Yesterday Yuri called Sooyeon to bring her along to the amusement park with Sunny and their other friends. They all decided to meet in the amusement park.

 

Apparently, Donghae's also invited which Sooyeon is glad for.

 

Oppa!” shout out Sooyeon who spotted him from afar. Donghae waved back with a huge grin.

 

You're here too, oppa...” said Sooyeon when she's finally close enough with him. “Oh Soo! You're here already!” said Yuri who come up beside her.

 

Now, let's just wait for the rest! Sunny and Sungmin is already inside. Let's go wait there,” pointed Yuri bringing Sooyeon and Donghae with her.

 

Yuri~ah, who else did you invite?” asked Sooyeon as she scanned around to see anyone coming. “Hmm, just some friends besides the more the merrier!” replied Yuri grinnning.

 

Sooyeon was not satisfied with her friend's answer but decided to ask no more. She's going to find out soon anyways.

 

Soon, Eunhyuk who is their sunbae came along with Hyoyeon, also a guy who Sooyeon recalled being called as Yesung.

 

Aish~we're all here except for Kyuhyun! Where is he?” complained Yesung which made Sooyeon go wide eye and throw a glare at Yuri.

 

What are you planning?!?” whispered Sooyeon loud enough for Yuri to hear only. “You'll see...”

 

Sooyeon frowned and fidget thinking about what her friend's up to.

 

***

Oppa! Quickly, you're even slower than Yesung oppa's turtles!” whined Yoona who's literally dragging Kyuhyun along with her.

 

She received an invitation from Eunhyuk to come along to the amusement park and Yoona thought it would be a great idea if she bring Kyuhyun along besides without her inviting him Eunhyuk would surely force Kyuhyun to come.

 

Remind me again why I'm here?” asked Kyuhyun irritated. “Because, you're always frowning lately and if we don't do something about it soon your face will be full of wrinkles!” replied Yoona like it's the most obvious thing.

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes at the same dull reason she gave him.

 

Finally! They're here!” said someone from the other side. Kyuhyun turned his head and saw a group of people together already including...

 

Sooyeon?