HOW CAN I BE OKAY?!?

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 17

 

 

Yoona, you okay?” asked a voice too familiar for Sooyeon to not recognize. “HOW CAN I BE OKAY?!?” yelled the furious Im Yoona.

 

Kyuhyun?” mumbled Sooyeon barely audible. Hurriedly, Sooyeon went to get some napkins and help Yoona clean the mess. “I'm sorry...really sorry!” apologized Sooyeon.

 

Yah! Don't you have eyes?!? How can you not see where you're going?!?” yelled the frustrated Yoona.

 

For the first time Kyuhyun sighed and look at Sooyeon, “Just get back to your job I think you've done enough...”

 

Sooyeon pursed her lips together and dragged her feet away. Despite feeling guilty she's somewhat angered too by how she was treated both by the doll-like girl and Kyuhyun.

 

It's not like I mean it! Sheesh, what's with her anyway?” muttered Sooyeon folding her arms.

 

The words lingered Sooyeon as she walk towards the counter where Sunny was standing, gaping wide.

 

At that moment, Sooyeon was taken into realization that every pair of eyes in the tiny cafe was watching her.

 

She bit her lips unconciously and scurried herself to back, followed by Sunny. “Sooyeonnie! You alright?” asked the concerned Sunny.

 

Sooyeon shook her head worriedly. She was taking into consideration how the incident earlier could cause her to lose her possible new job.

 

Aww, it's alright! Don't worry alright! That girl a while ago was just overreacting!” exclaimed Sunny trying to comfort Sooyeon in the best possible way.

 

Thanks Sunny, but I don't think the manager will be too happy once he finds out what happened,” replied Sooyeon weakly.

 

Don't say that...Don't you know that I made a mess like a lot of time already now but our manager is kind enough to let me keep the job!” cheered Sunny still being positive as ever.

 

Really? I hope it works for me as well...” Sooyeon is sure how this girl in front of her could charm almost anyone with her cuteness and kindess. If only she could do the same.

 

Seconds later, Sunny and Sooyeon re-enter the cafe. Good thing all the people are back into minding their own businesses.

 

Sooyeon~ah, just go help out in the cashier ok? I'll take care of the orders..” suggested Sunny smiling brightly.

 

Sooyeon nodded, “Thanks Sunny...” She had no choice and besides it's better for her to be stuck behind the counter rather than exposing herself out there.

 

Ah~I wonder if I'll be able to keep this job!” hoped Sooyeon as she pray silently.

 

***

Oppa, look at my clothes!” whined Yoona throughtout the way home. “Yoona, it's just a little stain okay? Besides most of the coffee spilled to the floor...” replied Kyuhyun keeping calm.

 

Urgh! But you don't get it this is my favorite shirt!” complained Yoona raising her loud enough voice.

 

Kyuhyun stepped on the brake and stopped the car. He turned towards the girl, “Get out!” Yoona frowned at him refusing at once.

 

Fine then! I'll be the one walking...” continued Kyuhyun as he stepped out the car.

 

Yoona immediately followed his actions ready to whine again. Too bad, Kyuhyun got plans up in his sleeves and quickly rush back to his car before locking it and speed away.

 

Cho Kyuhyun! You're dead meat! I'll make sure you'll pay for this...” sweared Yoona as she stomped forcefully on the ground.

 

Kyuhyun smirked to himself and sighed in contentment. “Ah~Finally! She's gone...” He chuckle to himself despite feeling bad for leaving a girl in the middle of the street like that, he's happy to say the least and that he's no longer stuck with her.

 

Donghae hyung, you owe me this time!...” muttered Kyuhyun as he kept in mind the promise he made.

 

Take care of her for me, Kyu...” pleaded the elder one.

 

Wae hyung? I thought you love her?” asked Kyuhyun confusedly. The other male shook his head, his expression full of hurt, “But she doesn't love me! Right now, she needs someone and I think you fit that role well...”

 

Kyuhyun sigh and gave up the conversation. In return he agreed to his hyung. “Fine, I'll take care of her, but remember hyung I'll never be able to love her and that is why you have to promise me as well that one day you'll be back for her...”

 

His hyung didn't agreed nor answer the younger one, instead he kept quiet.