The Return of Im Yoona

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 16

 

 

Kyuhyun quickly stole a glance at his hyung who's shocked yet calm. “Opppaa...” called out the girl once more.

 

H-Hyung...” Kyuhyun was about to say more when Donghae suddenly flee himself away from the scene.

 

Kyuhyun glance worriedly at the fast approaching girl but wouldn't it be too obvious if he run away now.

 

Kyuhyun oppa! I missed you...How come you didn't call me when I'm away all these times?!?” questioned the straight haired girl in a demanding tone.

 

Mianhe Yoona...I was busy,” answered Kyuhyun which is a total bluff and even Yoona's smart enough to know that. “You're lying!” pouted Yoona putting on her aegyo which doesn't affect Kyuhyun at all.

 

Yoona, I got to go...” excused Kyuhyun just as he was about to leave but Yoona won't let him escape that easily not when she hadn't seen him in years!

 

Uh uh...You're not going anywhere, oppa...” Yoona caught his arms and linked hers with his, much to Kyuhyun's annoyment.

 

But...” Yoona throw him a deadly glare, “No, buts!” Kyuhyun sighed and gave in. “Fine, where do you want to go?” Yoona break into a sly smile and started dragging him away.

 

Cho Kyuhyun, you're so dead!” thought Kyuhyun to himself.

 

***

After witnessing the couple disappearing from sight only then did Donghae come out from his hiding spot.

 

Why am I such a coward? Do I even need to hide?” grumbled the not so cheerful Donghae. He saw them, no, he saw her yet it's hard for him to admit until this point of time that he's still hurt by what had happened.

 

The only conclusion that can be drawn is what happened between them was real...

 

Right? At least when he felt so much pain from it...isn't it?

 

***

Sooyeon smiled politely as she placed the cup of coffee on the table. As she excused herself away she can't help but glance outside the window.

 

Sooyeon widen her eyes, “That's weird!”

 

Aware that she still have a job to attend to, she dismiss the thought and get back to work. All the while, her mind was still replaying the scene outside. “Is she his 'real' girlfriend?”

 

There would be no doubt for her if anyone is to tell her if that girl there is Cho Kyuhyun's girlfriend but then again people thought of her as his girlfriend.

 

Once again she tried to get back her focus on her work yet her mind is not obeying her. “Aish~Kim Sooyeon snap out of it!”

 

Few minutes later, Sooyeon went to bring a cup of coffee to table. She was about to turned when she bumped into someone spilling all the cup's content to...

 

The girl outside the window??

 

Right before Sooyeon opened to apologize she heard a piercing shriek.

 

Yoona, you okay?” asked a voice too familiar for Sooyeon to not recognize. “HOW CAN I BE OKAY?!?” yelled the furious Im Yoona.

 

Kyuhyun?” mumbled Sooyeon barely audible.

===================================================================================================

A/N: Hey guys, just wanna say thanks for reading and am sorry if the chapters are kinda short! Hope I can make it longer next timee or I dunno...

What do you guys think? Comment please it would be greatly appreciated plus it'll help me improve on the story! Thank youu ^^