Adorkyuble?

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 7

 

 

Kyuhyun took out a bottle of water and immediately finished its content as he took a seat in one of the empty bench.

 

Kyuhyun~ah!” called out a girl. As a reflex, Kyuhyun turned his head sideways and nearly groan at the sight of the girl dressed in uniform pink from top to bottom.

 

Not her again!” Kyuhyun continue to mutter endlessly along with some curses as the girl gets closer and closer.

 

Hana~ah, why are you here?” asked Kyuhyun not bothering to look at her further. The sight of the girl itself irritates his eyes.

 

The girl called Hana immediately pout and put on her cutest face she could possible make. “Isn't it obvious enough? I'm here to see you...”

 

Hana giggled as she looped her arms into Kyuhyun's, to which he rolls his eyes at.

 

Just when things were about to get worse someone walk towards the their direction and apparently it brought a smirk on Kyuhyun's face.

 

Sooyeon~ah!” called out Kyuhyun as he shoved Hana away, who was previously glued to him.

 

The mentioned girl had stopped for a second and narrowed her eyes at him before she continued to approach him.

 

Kyuhyun totally ignored Hana's chain of whines as he jogged his way towards his 'girlfriend'.

 

What took you so long?” complained Kyuhyun as he stand in front of her. Sooyeon simply cross her arms across her chest and raised an eyebrow at him.

 

You're not serious are you? Cause last time I checked you told me to be here in five whereas I arrived in 3 minutes!” Sooyeon stick her tongue out at him which again brought up a smirk to his face.

 

For a spilt second things between them weren't as tense as before. Kyuhyun though had managed to let his guard down.

 

So, it means you're nearby which made it possible for you to arrive that fast,” he faked a gasp, “or probably you're stalking me! You're pretending to take time so I won't-...”

 

Before he could finish his lines of imagination Sooyeon smacked his head. Hard.

 

Yah! You could've have make me shut up without doing that!” protested Kyuhyun as he rubbed the throbbing spot on his head.

 

You know for someone as popular as you, you're such a dork!” commented Sooyeon rolling her eyes at the same time.

 

Kyuhyun snorted, “And I still managed to be adorbable which makes me 'Adorkyuble'!”

 

Sooyeon stared at him wide eyed and speechless, “I can't see why those girls are crazy for someone like you!”

 

That's because you haven't see the real me,” said Kyuhyun as he point towards the basketball court and of course he's refering to his singing talents as well.

 

Sooyeon scrunched up her face at him, “I thought you don't like basketball?”

 

Well yeah, I've changed a lot...” mumbled Kyuhyun but still clear enough for Sooyeon to make out.

 

It nearly made her flinch at the statement itself but she decided to shove the pain aside for now.