Can't love you anymore...

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 20

 

 

Sooyeon arrived in the now empty gym panting, “Aish~This Cho Kyuhyun! Why is he always rushing and bossing me around...”

 

Cause I'm your boyfriend...” replied a voice. Still unaware Sooyeon continued muttering, “No wonder no one wants to be your girlfriend! You treat them like your slave!”

 

Kyuhyun chuckled at how she retorts and the girl stood in shock. She turned 180o and found herself chest to chest with her so-called boyfriend.

 

She pinch her own nose as she pushed him away, “You stink!” Kyuhyun grinned wider and step closer to her, “Really? That's great cause I feel like hugging you now...”

 

Sooyeon widen her eyes in horror and get ready to sprint again but this time she dash straight into someone, sending her flying and land flat on her bottom.

 

Kyuhyun burst into laughters not bothering to help her up, “You know what you falling down and running into others is starting to become a habit!”

 

The pissed girl ignored him and was about to stand up when someone generously offered his hand. “Ah thank you...” bowed Sooyeon before noticing her helper.

 

Gwenchana! You're not hurt are you?” replied the quite familiar voice. Sooyeon lift up her head and lighten up at the sight of Donghae. “Ah thank you Donghae-ssi for helping me!”

 

Kyuhyun who's done laughing started to analyze the situation. “Hyung! You know her?” asked Kyuhyun with his brows slightly raise.

 

We met a while ago,” explained Donghae to his dongsaeng. Kyuhyun said no more when Donghae had said so.

 

Oh, I have something for you...” Donghae fished out something from his pocket and hand it over to Sooyeon. “Here, you left it a while ago.”

 

Sooyeon's mouth formed an 'O' and again she bowed low expressing her true gratefulness. “Thank you, Donghae-ssi!”

 

Donghae smiled in return, “Just call me oppa!” Sooyeon nodded her head keeping her smile with her.

 

Kyuhyun stare at her wide-eyed in pure shock, “This girl! She's lighting like a Christmas tree when she's talking with hyung! But she acts as if she wants to swallow me alive whenver she's with me!”

 

Being left out Kyuhyun can't stand it anymore and he ended up dragging Sooyeon to his side, “Hyung! We're leaving soon. Annyeong...” said Kyuhyun before pulling Sooyeon by the arm.

 

Yah~What are you doing?” asked Sooyeon as she tried to escape Kyuhyun's death grip. “Just follow me I don't want to be swarm by girls again by the time I get to the parking lot!”

 

Sooyeon frowned at him, “It doesn't matter anyways! We're still being attack by them everytime we go out together...”

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and kept walking anyways. “True, the girl got a point but...Aish~Nevermind!' debate Kyuhyun with himself.

 

Donghae walked out the gym with hands in his pocket. He was smiling all the time remembering how his dongsaeng had reacted earlier, “I've always known he'd be the jealous type!”

 

He was about to head out the building when a familiar figure caught his eyes, “Yoona?!?”

 

***

Where is that Kyuhyun oppa?” grumbled Yoona grumpily as she search up and down for the particular person who is nowhere to be found.

 

Yoona wandered aimlessly around the campus as she's a new transfer student and it seems like no one is offering her a guide around.

 

She didn't mind at all though. It won't be long before she find her own way besides it would save her a lot of energy from getting to know others until touring around the campus.

 

Not knowing where to head she walk some more until she locked eye with someone who can never be as familiar as anyone is to her. “Donghae oppa...

 

Immediately, she turned her back and glanced around to find a quick hiding spot. Much to Donghae's amusement he can still see the same Yoona he used to be with.

 

He took a deep breath before taking another step and hoping that he'll be able to walk out the building without running towards Yoona first.

 

Yeap, that's it! He love her so much to a point it actually hurts himself. “Im Yoona, what did I do to deserve this?” sighed Donghae as he made it out the building avoiding Yoona.

 

As soon as Donghae stepped out the building, so did Yoona who stepped out from her hiding spot. “Huh, why am I avoiding him?” wondered Yoona to herself.

 

She's scared to face him...

 

That's right

 

Because she know she had hurt him when she's not supposed to. A stupid misunderstanding led them to a point where she can practically blame herself for eternity.

 

Yoona shook her head and blink her tears away. “Mianhe oppa, mianhe because I can't love you anymore...”