The Past

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 27

 

 

Yoona dried her tears after figuring it's no use crying. Her lips tremble when she recall what happened. Every words sting her like no other.

 

Kyuhyun was right! She's being selfish and all this time she's using him to make her feel better. Yet, till the very end Yoona can't admit it even to herself.

 

She hated how things turned out for her. Starting from how she broke up with Donghae until the time she kept on lying to herself and cling onto Kyuhyun.

 

Yoona shut her eyes and all the memories flooded her mind bringing back the pain she tried to hide.

 

Flashback

 

Oppa! You're a liar! You know what let's break up!” yelled Yoona as tears flow down her cheeks. Donghae took a step closer and tried to explained things but Yoona's too tired to listen.

 

No! It's over...” Yoona slammed the door shut locking it at once and curled herself on the floor.

 

He was her first love and now he hurt her in the worst possible way. HE CHEATED ON HER!!

 

Yoona can't believe the first time she saw it but soon accepted the bitter fact. Her heart is no longer in one piece and she's 100% sure she can never love him again.

 

At least not like how she used too...

 

***

Yah~Have you heard that Yoona broke up with Hae oppa...Isn't that great news?” smirked Tiffany one of the school's queenka.

 

Yoona bit her lips and hid herself. “I know right! Now Jessica got a chance with him...” replied one of the girl's who sounded like Sooyoung.

 

Huh, oppa acts like he doesn't want to be with Sica but ended up dumping his girlfriend instead! Isn't it obvious enough that he dumped her because he wanted to be with Jessica...” continued Tiffany which felt like a big slap for Yoona.

 

I know! All of the guys always fall for her charm...” replied another.

 

With that Yoona ran away knowing her mistake. “Mianhe oppa, I've misunderstood you...”

 

She ran to his class hoping she'd find him but found herself another nightmare seeing Donghae kissing Jessica.

 

Yoona stumbled backward and end up colliding with Kyuhyun. He knew what happened as he too saw what's going on inside. Silently he went over to comfort her.

 

Jessica had caught glimpse of the girl she hated entering and smirked herself as she did her acting. “Im Yoona, didn't I warn you before...”

 

Donghae pushed Jessica away in disgust, “What the hell were you thinking?!?”

 

He was too late though because he saw no one when he exited the room.

 

Little did he know that he broke a girl's heart twice.

 

***

Oppa! Before I leave can promise me something?” pleaded Yoona as she hold onto his arm. “What is it, Yoong?”

 

Be my boyfriend!” answered Yoona cutely. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, “Yoona, we've talk about it before!”

 

Yoona pouted and crossed her arms. “Just go, you're going to miss your plane!”

 

Yoona refused to listen but eventually followed Kyuhyun's advice after hearing his threat of reporting her to her parents.

 

Bye oppa!” Yoona pecked Kyuhyun on his cheeks before running off to her gate.

 

Kyuhyun sighed and scan around to find his hyung. “Hyung, she's gone...”

 

Donghae appeared from his hiding spot and trailed his eyes back to where the girl ran off. “You shouldn't have let go of her...” said Kyuhyun as he eyed his sad hyung.

 

***

 

Yoona bit her lips so hard she's afraid it might draw blood. Every single detail of her past is printed on her mind clearly.

 

She remembered how she had cursed everyday of her life for meeting Donghae in the first place. Replaying everything in the back of her mind, the girl's totally in doubt of her own feelings.

 

She won't lie if she's to say she did love Donghae before. But now she's torn apart between her mind and heart.

 

She ran away once to get rid of things but she's not sure if she could do the same this time. Yoona shut her eyes as tight as possible trying to drift herself away from the world but failed to do so.

 

Everything ends up to one person...

 

I-I can't lie to myself any longer...” sighed Yoona as she wipe her tears dry.