To the gym...

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 19

 

 

Aigoo~Yeobo, why is your suitcase so heavy?” asked the husband carrying his wife's suitcase along.

 

Cckckc! You call that heavy? You're seriously getting old...” answered Mrs. Cho as she walked pass her husband into the living room.

 

Omo! What are they doing?” cried out Mr. Cho as he accidentally let go of the heavy suitcase landing on his feet. “Aish~This hurt like hell! Yeobo, you wake the kids up...”

 

His wife though didn't even bother looking at him and continued watching the sleeping children with a thin smile.

 

Yeobo, let's go and eat outside, shall we?” asked Mrs. Cho pushing her husband at once towards the door.

 

Mrs. Cho head out wearing the brightest smile ever. “At last, I can see them together...”

 

***

Sooyeon fluttered her eyes open and noticed the different surrounding. “Hmm...This is weird my pillow isn't like this...” muttered the confused girl as she look up just in time to see the wakening Kyuhyun.

 

Ahh! Kyu, why are you here?” screamed out Sooyeon pushing herself up. “Isn't this my room?” wondered Kyuhyun out loud.

 

Just then Sooyeon realized what happened. They both fell asleep on the couch last night. “Last night...ahh right,” smirked Kyuhyun looking at Sooyeon's blushing face.

 

Mianhe Kyu...” bowed Sooyeon as she blushed and scurried away as soon as she's done saying those two words.

 

Ch~That girl...” muttered Kyuhyun as he try to take off the smile plastered on his face.

 

Sooyeon locked herself in her room hiding from the embarrassment. “Kim Sooyeon, you pabo!”

 

***

Sooyeon was listening to her iPod and reading at the same time that she didn't notice that someone was calling her attention.

 

Excuse me, is this seat taken?” asked the guy for the third time already. Sooyeon lift her head up a little and noticed the guy in front of her.

 

She pluck off the earphones and smile sheepishly, “Sorry, I wasn't listening...” For a second, Sooyeon had thought she had seen a prince charming walking through but then again that mind of hers is always messing with her.

 

So, is this seat taken?” Sooyeon shook her head at once and gave permission for him to take the vaccant seat. “By the way, my name's Donghae...”

 

Sooyeon sat there dumbly not knowing how to react exactly after seeing him extend his hand. Donghae was about to take back his hand when Sooyeon immediately shook his hand.

 

Ah mianhe, I'm not functioning properly today...” apologized Sooyeon with her red cheeks. “More like I'm not functioning properly eversince I saw you...” scold the girl to herself.

 

They both grinned at each other despite being strangers and the awkward atmosphere. Sooyeon resume to burying herself with the book while glancing a couple of times at...Donghae.

 

Wow! She actually remember his name! Sooyeon's never good with names. She once called Sunny as Sulli and Yuri as Yura. How awkward is that?!?

 

Suddenly, a familiar ringtone played and Sooyeon know immediately who's calling without having to look at the ID.

 

Waeyo Kyu?” asked Sooyeon as she picked up the phone. Donghae glanced at her before returning to his own book.

 

Sooyeon frowned a little and cover the speaker, “Arasso! I'll talk to you later...”

 

She ended the call and collect her stuff, “Umm, I got to go. Annyeong!” Sooyeon rushed to the door and felt stupid for having said that. It's not like she's even close with him why would she do that?!?

 

Aww man!” sighed Sooyeon as she start to run towards the gym.

 

Meanwhile back in the library, Donghae stared at the empty seat in front of him and smiled. “She's definitely not Kyuhyun's type. But I must admit her charms are enough to make him fall for her...”

 

He smiled again as he spotted the pink earphone left on the table. Donghae shook his head, “Guess, I'll be heading to the gym as well then...”