Attack of the Angelz

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 21

 

 

The professor dismissed the class as he sorted out the papers on his desk. “Don't forget the 5000 words essay assignment!” reminded the professor once more before he exit the room as well as the rushing students.

 

Sooyeon sighed as she placed her chin on her palms. “Yah~!” surprised Yuri as she stood beside Sooyeon hands clasp together.

 

Oh, Yuri~ah!” greeted Sooyeon with a happy smile. She and Yuri had grown to be close now. “Kajja, let's go eat!” exclaimed Yuri as she drag Sooyeon by the arm.

 

Okay, just hold on a sec! I need to fix my papers...Oh, by the way, where's Seohyunnie?” asked Sooyeon as she stuffed things inside her bag. A slip of paper accidentally fall out from one of the pages.

 

Not minding about it Sooyeon slipped it back, but before doing so she caught a glimpse of the red ink. “BEWARE KIM SOOYEON!. Sooyeon wasn't sure of what she saw but true to her eyes the piece of blank paper was tainted with a warning for her to stay away from Kyuhyun.

 

Just the other day someone tried to throw eggs at her good thing Kyuhyun showed up just in time. Yet, those fans didn't made it obvious enough for Kyuhyun to sense what they're planning. Odd enough, Kyuhyun always had this right timing before the fans attack her. Sooyeon doubt it if they would give up easily though.

 

Sooyeon snapped out of it and shifted her focus back to Yuri. Not wanting to be loadsome to anyone Sooyeon had been keeping it all to herself especially Kyuhyun. Why keeping it away from him? She doesn't know...

 

Sooyeon~ah! You're not listening! By the way, Seohyun's busy with her own project so I can't force her to come along...” replied Yuri somewhat disappointed. “Ah, let's not disturb her then...'

 

Yuri nodded and return to her smiley self when Sooyeon agreed to go shopping with her later on. “You don't have to work today, right?” confirmed Yuri. Sooyeon shook her head trying to pay attention to Yuri.

 

Sooyeon was actually shocked that she wasn't fired but the kind manager told her that he knows her potential and a small accident can't cause the shop to waste on an employee like her. Sooyeon was fluttered to say the least and glad that she can keep the job. She's determined to keep up her good job remembering how she had been given a second chance.

 

Oh, Yuri~ah! Why not ask Sunny to join us? I don't think she has any shift today...” suggested Sooyeon. Yuri and Sunny had known each other even before Sooyeon came into the picture. The aegyo princess is friends with most of the students if not the entire student body.

 

Yuri's eyes somewhat twinkle and she immediately agree to what she think is a bright idea. “Sure sure!! Let's go get her...”

 

Sooyeon giggled at her friend and felt more at ease now compared to when she first saw the letter. They went to search for the bubbly aegyo princess, and Sunny being known for her aegyo makes it impossible for anyone not to know her by that name.

 

After half an hour searching they found her on the campus' park along with Sungmin. Apparently, the girl had been taking some guitar lessons from who Sooyeon and Yuri thought as Sunny's special 'oppa'.

 

Sunny spotted the two from afar and waved at them. In turn they both smiled and continue to approach her.

 

Sunny~ah! We were planning to bring you along to go to the mall but looks like you're busy,” stated Yuri teasingly.

 

Sunny pouted, “I'm free to go besides Sungmin oppa won't mind right?” The said guy shook his head cutely as soon as Sunny turn her head towards him. “Nope, I don't mind at all...”

 

He grinned at all the three girls before excusing himself plus an extra goodbye wave for Sunny. It's obvious to both Sooyeon and Yuri that the boy has feelings for their cute friend but the girl herself seem to have no clue about it.

 

Aww, first Sooyeon and now you...” cooed Yuri, “when will I find my lover boy?”

 

Sooyeon and Sunny burst into fits of laughters seeing how Yuri dramatize her lonely state. “Yuri~ah! Me and Sungmin oppa are only friends but speaking of Sooyeonnie that's a whole new story...”

 

Now it's Sooyeon's turn to blush after Yuri did. Deep down inside though Sooyeon felt like she's betraying her friends by lying to them about Kyuhyun. They're not even together and yet everyone look at them like they're a couple.

 

Sooyeon let out a sigh before putting back her smile, “Let's not talk about it.”

 

Yuri poked Sooyeon and wiggled her eyebrows, “Oh we know you want to! I mean you're dating Cho Kyuhyun! He may not be my type of guy but surely he isn't one to pass...”

 

Sunny giggled and bobbed her head up and down in agreement. “Really, Soo, come to think about it you never tell us anything about him or even mention him. Most of the girlfriend out there tend to brag about their boyfriend endlessly but not you...”

 

Yuri crossed her arms, “You know what Sunny's right! And it is kinda odd...”

 

Both girls started to narrow their eyes at Sooyeon as if inspecting her. “I-It's just I d-don't feel comfortable talking about things like that...” stuttered Sooyeon hoping it would be enough to defend herself.

 

Aww, our Sooyeonnie is shy!” teased Yuri as she cupped her own cheeks. Sooyeon bit her lips and looked away.

 

Until when am I supposed to lie like this...??” wondered Sooyeon guiltily to herself.

 

***

Kyuhyun enjoyed the silence as he stayed on the building's rooftop. This is one of the places where his “fans” cannot reach him cause they simply don't know where he is.

 

From where he's standing he can see all the things going around below, including the familiar girl walking out of the building together with her buddies.

 

On his lips formed the thinest smile as he watch her, “Aish~Cho Kyuhyun! Why the hell are you being like this?!”

 

Kyuhyun slapped his own forehead but as soon as he's done scolding himself flashes of images of the girl would always replay in his mind making him smile to himself like a fool.

 

Damn it! I have to get rid of her from this brain of mine...” muttered Kyuhyun as he frown and can't help but wonder what is wrong with him.

 

Am I sick?” he thought again after finding no better explanation for himself.