It's so unfair!!

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 29

 

 

Both Sooyeon and Yoona stood still on their spot like statues. Suddenly, out of nowhere Kyuhyun appeared behind Sooyeon causing Yoona to tilt her head in confusion.

 

O-oppa, w-what is s-she doing here?” Yoona can't help but feel jealous but she now know where she stood and she can't cross that line anymore.

 

Kyuhyun, who was just meaning to answer the door since no seem to be willing to do so, was caught in surprise.

 

Aish~Kim Sooyeon, you should have just continue sleeping like a pig!” muttered Kyuhyun with a frown. Sooyeon knew very well he's talking about her but can't make out the exact words.

 

Yah~Cho Kyuhyun! What did you say a while ago?!?”

 

Kyuhyun chose to ignore her and went over Yoona who's now lost in the situation. “Kajja! Let's go talk somewhere else.”

 

Yoona had no choice but to follow Kyuhyun as she too has important things to say. “That's really weird...” Yoona looked up at her oppa, “Oppa, you have a lot of explaining to do..”

 

The guy beside her sighed and dreaded for the long talk he's going to face soon.

 

***

After the couple left, Sooyeon sat alone in the living room. “Aish~What will happened if she tell the whole campus that I'm living under the same roof with Kyuhyun??...”

 

I'll be dead meat...” Sooyeon faked sobbed.

 

Grabbing a nearby pillow she punched it over and over again imagining that it's Kyuhyun who she's beating up at the moment.

 

That jerk! He suddenly shut me out and left with no explanation! It's so unfair!” yelled Sooyeon. “What did I even do to him that I deserve this kind of treatment?!?”

 

Unknowingly, tears started to roll down the girls cheek as she now hugged the pillow tightly. “Jerk! You wouldn't even talk to me...”

 

In sad times like this she would always expect someone to walk through the door and cheer her up. Yeap, it's Donghae. But it's nearly impossible for him to popped up right in front of her now.

 

Thinking about Donghae, Sooyeon remember that she needs to give him an answer soon. That is to accept him or to stay as friends.

 

It's one of the toughest question Sooyeon has ever face. Closing her eyes she hoped for good memories of her and Donghae to replay but something else appeared.

 

It's Kyuhyun...again!

 

Sooyeon screamed out in frustration. If anyone sees her right now they might think she's crazy. Sighing in defeat she dialed a number she knew by heart now.

 

Yuri~ah! I have a major problem...” Sooyeon bit her lips unsure of what's going to happen next.

 

All she know for sure is that there will be tears, teasing, laughing, squealing and all that to come along.

 

***

Kyuhyun chose to sit by the corner where the table is more isolated than the rest. Yoona took a seat in front of him facing him directly, still with her curioused look.

 

Oppa, tell me everything...” Kyuhyun nearly flinch at the tone of her voice that sounds so accusing by the second.

 

With no other choice in mind he told her everything from A-Z. Yoona took it quite...well.

 

Her jaw nearly met the ground and eyes were about to popped out of its socket. Just as Kyuhyun thought there wouldn't be an alarming yell she screamed.

 

Oppa, you didn't tell me before! Omigosh! That's so movie-like! I'm so jealous! aslkjdlsasjd...” Yoona said it all in one breathe that she has to pause to breath.

 

Kyuhyun though didn't expect this kind of reaction from her. He thought she would go ballistic on him. But she took it pretty well he guess.

 

Remembering why she wanted to talk to him in the first place Yoona calmed herself down. “Ah oppa! I actually have something to tell you...”

 

Yoona then started by apologizing and explaining how she's sorry. As much as Kyuhyun find her annoying, he still love her as a sister though and forgive her. He knew there would be a time when she realized her own feelings that's betraying her all along and now she finally realize it.

 

Gwenchana, Yoong! I'm just glad you realized it now...” Yoona smiled with relief knowing that Kyuhyun isn't mad at her or anything.

 

Yoona bit her lips, “Oppa, now that it's over you can be together with Sooyeon, right? I mean I know your fans are still going to go crazy but...”

 

Kyuhyun shook his head and Yoona shut . She knew he's not going to give in easily. She too almost experience what it's like to be their target eversince the rumor of her and oppa spread out so she clearly understand what harm it might cause Sooyeon if they were to get back together.

 

As much as she want to be Kyuhyun's girlfriend she prefered to die in a much more peaceful way rather than having the fans stoned her to death.

 

Arasso oppa! I'm not going to in just don't hurt yourself okay?” advised Yoona as she watch Kyuhyun sat in complete silence.

 

Oppa, I think I understand what it means to love others now...” thought Yoona.