WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!?

Be My Girlfriend?

 

Chapter 2

 

Sooyeon~ah...eat more,” encouraged omma as she put more vegetable on the girl's plate.

 

Is something wrong? Does it taste bad?” asked the worried lady. “Aniyo, omma! It's very delicious!” cut Sooyeon before her 'omma' could say more.

 

Then eat more, okay? You look so pale and skinny I'm getting worried...” stated Mrs. Cho who had completely ignored the meal in front of her.

 

Honey, leave Sooyeon alone. You're only making her lose her appetite,” voiced out the only male in the table with a hint of teasing.

 

Ah...H-how could you say that?” snapped the wife as she looked at her husband with mouth wide open. Both Sooyeon and Mr. Cho tred to hide their laughters as they shift their focus to their meal.

 

I'm home!” called out a voice. Sooyeon choked on her food. “Aigoo, this girl! Didn't I tell you to eat slowly...” Mrs. Cho said while patting the choking girl's back.

 

Oh, you guys ate without m-me...” said the male as he entered the dining area only to lose his voice.

 

What are you doing standing like a statue? Quick! Come eat,” gestured Mr. Cho as he waited for his son to move.

 

WHAT IS SHE DOING HERE?!?” hissed the deep voice as he gritted his teeth.

 

***

Sooyeon sighed as she stare out the balcony. The event that had happened earlier during dinner kept on playing in her head.

 

Both Mr. & Mrs. Cho were furioused at their son and it earned Kyuhyun a smack in the head for his words.

 

She shut her eyes and an image of Kyuhyun flashed her mind. She totally forgot about him for a second. How could she forget him?!? They practically grew side by side!

 

That was until she left...

 

Sooyeon remembered how painful it was before she left. She cried a lot and had refused to board the plane, she was waiting for Kyuhyun instead. Sooyeon remembered clearly how her father had to drag her and carry her on his shoulder so she would stop weeping on the floor.

 

The girl sighed as she fluttered her eyes open.

 

He lied...He never came.

 

Sooyeon bit her lips and wipe away her tears. As a little girl she had a tendency to believe whatever people around her says but she can never face the truth that Kyuhyun had lied to her.

 

He told her boldly that he'll be there for her but never made an appearance. She trusted him and it's not a surprise if he's the number one person she trust apart from her dad.

 

But both of them, whom she love and trusted the most, had lied to her.

 

Now she doesn't find it possible to ever trust him again or anyone...ever.