Angelz

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 6

 

 

Sooyeon was randomly hanging about in the library when she bumped into someone. “Ah I'm sorry...” said Sooyeon hurriedly as she bowed down several times.

 

Ah it's ok!” replied the girl who sound to be very friendly. “Yuri ibnida...” said the girl as she offered her hand. Sooyeon smiled and accept the shake as she introduced herself.

 

I'm Sooyeon...” The girl named Yuri smiled and nodded excitedly, “I know! You're Kyuhyun's girlfriend, right?” Sooyeon opened but nothing came out.

 

She was about to shake her head but then she made a deal with Kyuhyun to go along. “He still owe me though,” she thought.

 

Ahh...You must be shy to talk about it but don't worry I won't pry in,” said Yuri as she take a seat in one of the vaccant chairs.

 

It's ok...Mind if I join you?” asked Sooyeon after she managed to composed herself. “No, not at all...”

 

Turn out both girls are from the same department. They're both from the arts department and were assigned some research tasks by their professor.

 

It's such a coinsidence! But how come I didn't see you earlier?” asked Sooyeon curiously. “Ahh...I was umm late just now so I decide to hang around here cause if the professor caught me being late again he's gonna kill me,” explained Yuri, “luckily Seohyun was willing to lend me her notes and tell me the assignment.”

 

Sooyeon nodded her head throughout Yuri's explaination and that's when she spotted someone coming towards their table.

 

Hey Seohyunnie!” greeted Yuri as the called girl stop by the table. “Annyeonghaseyo! Seohyun ibnida,” introduced the girl as soon as she spotted Sooyeon.

 

Sooyeon nodded her head and smiled, “Annyeong, Sooyeon ibnida!” Seohyun nodded her head lightly, “I know! Kyuhyun's girlfriend, right?”

 

Sooyeon widen her eyes and Yuri can't help but laugh at her expression. “Rumors spread fast around here...” Sooyeon then tilt her head still slightly taken aback with the piece of information.

 

It does spread fast and it surprised Sooyeon to the max. It made sense though since he's the lead vocalist of a band here and let's just say he's pretty famous around the campus. Okay, 'pretty famous' is an understatement. He is VERY famous. He even has his own fanclub.

 

Much more to be surprise is that Sooyeon found out about all these in a matter of seconds since she first started entering the university's building.

 

Posters were everywhere...Girls are constantly talking about him and the other band members...Some of them are even humming their songs in class...and blah blah blah...

 

Soon Sooyeon was snapped out from her own thoughts when Yuri nudged her.

 

Thinking about someone?” teased Yuri to which Sooyeon rolled her eyes at. Both Seohyun and her buddy laughed at Sooyeon's reaction.

 

You're new here, right?” asked Seohyun who is just as friendly as Yuri. “Umm yeah...” answered Sooyeon.

 

I bet you don't know your way around here yet! Don't hesitate to ask us for help okay?” offered Yuri which broaden Sooyeon's smile.

 

They're really friendly and nice,” she mentally noted.

 

I wish everyone here is like them...” thought Sooyeon who sigh at the thought of Kyuhyun's mad fans...Angelz.