"You're cute..."

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

A/N: First of all, I would like to give a special thank you to hotkey, Describe, and bluesaphire0513 for commenting! And my subscribers! Also all the readers for reading my fic! :D Thank you guys! ^^

======================================================================

 

Chapter 14

 

 

For the first time since Sooyeon came into the house, she woke up with a smile on her face knowing that she had clear the stupid misunderstanding between her and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun had forced her to stay the other night and even told her that he'll be the one to leave if he have to.

 

Sooyeon is glad that she can be friends with Kyuhyun again. However, the fact that they both had changed can't be dismiss easily. Changes are bound to take place anyway due to them growing up and living their own lives.

 

The girl yawned widely and grab her clean clothes before heading to the bathroom to clean herself. As soon as she's done she went down to prepare breakfast. It's one of the thing she enjoy doing...Cooking!

 

Shockingly, a familiar figure was already there in the living room barking out orders and commands and occasional curses.

 

Kyu, you're up already?” asked Sooyeon as she stroll into the kitchen.

 

Aniyo...I didn't even sleep!” shouted Kyuhyun back with his eyes still glued to the monitor. Sooyeon rolled her eyes at what she thought a lame retort, but how come she had a feeling that he's being honest?

 

Seriously?” checked Sooyeon as she popped her head out a little. Her jaw dropped when she spotted his eye bags.

 

Kyuhyun swears for the last time before shutting down his laptop and shoot up straight. “I'm hungry! Quickly cook something!” ordered Kyuhyun around.

 

Sooyeon grumbles with a knife in her hand which obviously startled Kyuhyun. “Yah! I'm not your maid!” Kyuhyun ignored her and went to grab a drink.

 

Shouldn't you be sleeping at night instead of playing games?” asked Sooyeon who's now busy chopping the vegetables.

 

I can sleep during the day...” he stopped and creep up behind her, intending to shock her. “You better move back if you don't want me to stab you with the knife!” warned Sooyeon with a dangerous tone.

 

Kyuhyun faked a cough and stumble a few steps back. “Yah! Are you cooking vegetables? I don't want! I hate it!” whined Kyuhyun like a little baby.

 

Sooyeon glared at him, “You better stop your whining or I'll stuff it in your mouth...raw!” Kyuhyun pouts and stomped out of the kitchen just like a big baby.

 

Quickly, she turn her back so she can let out her laugh. It's funny how he changes over night and also the thought that he will never act like this in front of everyone else. The thought could make Sooyeon burst into laughters.

 

Maybe...he's still the same dorky Kyuhyun afterall,” sighed Sooyeon with secret hopes. It would be great if he didn't turn out to be the cold Kyuhyun as he appears to be. It will only earn him dislikes from people around him.

 

An hour later, breakfast was set. “Kyu! Breakfast is ready!” called out Sooyeon. No answer. She had expect this to happen so instead of shouting like a mad mob she decided to get him.

 

He's not here...” muttered Sooyeon. She went up to his room and found him snoring on the floor. “Guess he didn't even make it to his bed!” giggled Sooyeon as she scooted down near him.

 

She sat there quietly and studied his face. Sooyeon can't help but bit her lips as she raised her hand to touch his face. “Aish~Kim Sooyeon! What's wrong with you?!?” Sooyeon silently scold herself and retreat from what she was about to do.

 

Done watching the handsome prince?” said Kyuhyun who was awake the whole time. “Aahh!” yelled Sooyeon. Kyuhyun snapped his eyes open and brought a new smirk to his face.

 

I know I'm handsome!” he complimented himself before sitting up. “Yah~Cho Kyuhyun! You could have told me you're awake!” snapped Sooyeon with red cheeks.

 

She's blushing madly alright especially when he mentioned 'prince'. She used to joke around, when they were little, calling him a prince. Just because he had safe her from tripping and landing on her face first.

 

Kyuhyun grinned at her, “You're cute!” Sooyeon widen her eyes and yelled, “MWOH?!? WHAT DID YOU SAY?!?”

 

He leaned closer to her and whispered softly in her ears, “You're cute!”