Uh oh!

Be My Girlfriend?

 

Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a while! So in order to make it up I'll update 2 chapters for my lovely readers!! Sorry again if it's kinda boring :'(( I'll try to improve it...In the mean time do enjoy the chapters :DD 

 

Chapter 31

 

 

Throughout the day everyone is playing with their own 'pair' that is Sunny with Sungmin, Eunhyuk with Hyoyeon, Sooyeon with Donghae, Kyuhyun with Yoona and Yuri who have no else to pair up with except Yesung.

 

Ah, we should go on that one next!” suggested Sunny with her power of aegyo. When she uses her secret weapon it's almost impossible for anyone to say no to her.

 

Can't we rest a bit?” asked Sungmin pouting using his aegyo as well. “Urgh! Somebody stop them!” shouted Hyoyeon rolling her eyes.

 

Both of them frowned at the same time which cause everyone else to burst into laughters except Kyuhyun, of course who hadn't show any kind of expression by the time he joined the group.

 

Ah! Who wants ice cream? My treat!” shouted Yuri making everyone shoot their hands straight up to the air. Yuri smiled mischievously knowing that Sooyeon can't eat ice cream because of her sensitive teeth. Sooyeon pouted knowing she can't get her free ice cream.

 

Sooyeon~ah, aren't you coming?” asked Donghae as he wait for her. “Aniyo oppa, just go I don't want it...”

 

Donghae hesitate for a second before smiling again at her, “Alright, just don't go anywhere I'll be back!”

 

Sooyeon nodded and smiled back at him while watching the others busy talking to Yuri and probably how nice she is for suddenly treating them ice cream.

 

In the end, everyone went to pick their own ice cream while Kyuhyun and Sooyeon stayed behind. There was an awkward silence between them and neither of them can do anything to lighten up the mood.

 

Silently, Sooyeon would steal glances at him when she thought he wasn't looking and funny enough he's doing the same.

 

Aww, this is not going to work! Sunny~ah, let's go with plan B!” whispered Yuri as she cover the speaker of her phone.

 

Yuri slipped away from her hiding spot and made her way back to Sunny and the rest.

 

***

Sunny managed to bring the rest of the group to go on other rides while Yuri silently approached Donghae who's alone.

 

Donghae-ssi, may I borrow your phone?” asked Yuri as she popped up beside him. Donghae was startled for a second but didn't bother much about it anyways.

 

Umm, mine ran out of battery!” answered Yuri quickly before making him suspicious at her. He nodded and handed her his phone.

 

Edging away Yuri quickly type a short message and delete it so Donghae won't be suspicious of anything. “Gomawo Donghae-ssi!” thanked Yuri before grinning to herself.

 

It's nothing!” replied Donghae with a smile.

 

***

Sooyeon's phone beep and vibrate several times before finally stopped. The girl curiously look at the sender and somehow ended up with a small smile.

 

From: Hae oppa

Sooyeonnie, everyone else is going to ride the ferris wheel. We decided to head there. U and Kyu can go meet us, kay?

 

Sighing Sooyeon placed her phone back to her pocket. For a second, Sooyeon felt weird reading the message since it's very seldom of Donghae oppa to call her 'Sooyeonnie'. The only people who calls her that is usually Yuri or...

 

Kyuhyun...

 

Slowly, Sooyeon turned her head to catch a glimpse of the now irritated Kyuhyun. She was debating to herself whether or not she should ask him to come along to the ferris wheel. “Isn't he supposed to get a text too if I did?” wondered Sooyeon assuming Kyuhyun himself would know but he show no sign of leaving.

 

Letting out a huge sigh Sooyeon collect all the courage she had and walk over to his side. “Umm Kyu...” started Sooyeon biting her lip, “don't you think we should go meet up with the others in the ferris wheel?”

 

Was it a surprise expression that Sooyeon see when she talked to Kyuhyun??

 

She couldn't exactly make out but a second later he was already on his feet ready to leave. “W-Wait! Where y-you going?” stuttered Sooyeon noticing Kyuhyun leaving.

 

To the ferris wheel...” replied Kyuhyun monotonously. Sooyeon's face grew red with embarrassment and she can't do anything else but hang her head low.

 

Aren't you coming?” asked Kyuhyun all of the sudden which caught Sooyeon off guard. “I am!” shouted Sooyeon who's definitely not going to miss the ferris wheel afterall that's the only thing she's looking forward to riding eversince they arrived in the amusement park.

 

Sooyeon frowned and tailed him as he walked ahead of her. Not one of them are talking which makes the atmosphere even weirder.

 

Aish~Kwon Yuri! You're going to die!” cursed Sooyeon who knew that Yuri had something to do with ditching both her and Kyuhyun alone.

 

Kyuhyun suddenly stopped in the middle of nowhere and caused Sooyeon to bumped straight into him.

 

Aish! W-What the hell?” muttered Sooyeon rubbing her forehead while Kyuhyun kept quiet.

 

Where are they?” asked Kyuhyun confusingly making Sooyeon wonder the same thing when they can't seem to find any of their friends.

 

Uh oh...” muttered Sooyeon.

 

***

Yuri~ah!” called out Sunny with a pout she faked. “Sooyeonnie said she's not feeling well and decided to go home...”

 

Yuri pretended to look worried and sighed, “Ah, is that so? Well, we can't force her to stay right?”

 

Sunny nodded, “Anyways Kyuhyun can take her home...” Donghae who heard the whole conversation was alarmed.

 

Is she okay? I can take her home...” said Donghae ready to leave but Yuri stopped him. “It's okay Donghae-ssi! Sunny said Kyuhyun will take Sooyeonnie home,” replied Yuri putting extra emphasize on Kyuhyun.

 

Plus they live together so there won't be a problem...” continued Sunny forgetting for a second that it's supposed to be kept secret.

 

Yuri widen her eyes at Sunny and grew alarmed when she realized the surprised stare everyone is giving to her.

 

This is not good...” muttered Yuri as she bowed her head. “Ottoke Yuri~ah? Ahh mianhe Sooyeonnie...” whispered Sunny full of guilt.