Mad Fans

Be My Girlfriend?

 

Chapter 4

 

 

The next day was worse than the previous day. Sooyeon was forced to go with Kyuhyun because it turns out they're going to the same university.

 

Sooyeon just found out that Mr. Cho had enrolled her in an university even before she came back to Korea so that everything is settled once she arrived. Again she felt grateful towards the old man.

 

Yah~Are you coming or not?” yelled Kyuhyun from outside. He was leaning on his car and it is obvious he's being impatient especially with that expression on his face.

 

Sooyeon quickly grab her things and ignore the food in front of her. Instead she chugged down the glass of milk.

 

You guys don't forget to eat on time! Kyuhyun remember you must stick with Sooyeon!” reminded omma who's waving in front of the gate.

 

Don't worry, omma! We'll be going then,” waved Sooyeon as she finished fastening her seatbelt.

 

Kyuhyun speed away into the busy streets. Sooyeon can't help but stare out the window and watched everything.

 

Ckckc...It's not even your first time in a city. Why are you acting like that?” asked Kyuhyun not once looking at Sooyeon.

 

Huh...That's because I was not here for a long time. Of course it has change a lot and I miss my hometown!” Sooyeon snapped as she defend herself.

 

Kyuhyun looked as cool as possible and Sooyeon can't help but wonder how he does that. She bet 100% that he's pissed inside.

 

15 minutes later, the red porsche was parked inside one of Seoul's most elite university. “I-I'm attending uni here?” wonder Sooyeon out loud which cause Kyuhyun to smirk at her.

 

Just as she was about to enter the building a swarm of people more like girls dashed straight towards her?...or Kyuhyun to be more precise.

 

They nearly trampled her as they rush into Kyuhyun's side trying to get hold of him and shoving gifts all at the same time. Kyuhyun though managed to get through them effortlessly.

 

Kyuhyun scanned his eyes for Sooyeon. Once he spotted the girl he grabbed her into his arms. “Didn't I tell you to stick close to me?” muttered Kyuhyun as he intertwined their fingers together.

 

Sooyeon looked up at him scrunching her brows together. “When did you say that?” asked the confused Sooyeon. Before she knew it they had started running. He didn't have time to answer her question as the girls were still after them or at least him.

 

The anxious Sooyeon can't help but look back and nearly die in shock when she saw how angry they look. If their stares could kill she would be dead by now.

 

Don't worry...T-they're just...” Kyuhyun failed miserably in assuring the pale looking Sooyeon. Kyuhyun figured it would be useless if they continue on running and halt his steps immediately.

 

Sooyeon throw him a confused look and was about to open when a pair of lips met hers.

 

The whole hall became quiet and nothing can be heard except loud gasps coming from the girls also some other audience in the hall.

 

Sooyeon froze.

 

Her mind went blank.

 

He's kissing her.