It's not what you think!

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 32

 

 

In a matter of seconds everyone was in a heated conversation about the new information.

 

Donghae was shocked by the piece of news. No wonder Sooyeon never allow him to take her home, he will always dropped her off on the bus station. “Wh-what?” stuttered Donghae thinking that he probably heard the girl wrong.

 

Really? Are you serious?!?” asked Hyoyeon. Sunny covered with both her hands and glance worriedly at Yuri.

 

Everyone was busy asking questions except for Yoona who's aware of it before anyone else. Yuri watched Yoona who's quiet and observing someone.

 

Is Yoona watching Donghae?...” thought Yuri silently as she try to focus on how to tell her friends that it's not what they think.

 

Meanwhile, Donghae despite the shock and worry he decided to stay. Besides he trusts his dongsaeng and even with the situation going on between Sooyeon and Kyuhyun, Donghae believes that Kyuhyun still care for the girl and will definitely take care of her.

 

***

Yoona kept quiet hearing the rest talk about Sooyeon and Kyuhyun living under the same roof. She knew this is not going anywhere good once the news spread out.

 

But what is more surprising to Yoona is that Donghae looked as if he was slapped on the face. The look on his face tells it all.

 

Yoona sigh discovering a new fact that Donghae probably likes Sooyeon too. She knew that look on his face. “What is it that she has that make all the guys fall for her?” thought Yoona silently.

 

Still, everyone else is busy muttering and whispering to each other. Yoona decided to speak up besides she has to do something in order to defend Kyuhyun.

 

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU THINK!!” shouted Yoona making all heads turned to her. Yoona took a deep breath before continue to explain.

 

Kyuhyun oppa is very close to Sooyeon's family and now that she's back for the U.S she has nowhere to stay because her family had sold the old house so Kyuhyun's famliy offered to let her stay...”

 

It then became as quiet as dead. “Is that so? Then it's nothing weird I guess...” stated Eunhyuk shrugging.

 

Everything went back to normal with the Yoona's simple explanation. Yoona glanced at Sunny and received back a grateful smile from the aegyo princess.

 

Yuri walked over to Yoona quietly without getting noticed. “Gomawo Yoona...”

 

Yoona nodded her head and gave the thinnest of her smile, “I'm not doing it for your friend if you're wondering. I did it for oppa...”

 

Yuri mouth shaped into an 'O' but smiled nevertheless. “Is that so? I'm still thankful anyways and so is Sunny...”

 

The cute girl popped up beside Yoona and bowed several times. “Ah, I'm really thankful...”

 

It's nothing,” replied Yoona her eyes never leaving one person who looked just as concerned as she is.

 

Yuri and Sunny unintentionally followed the girl's eye and end up looking at...

 

Yesung...oh wait!

 

The person beside him...Donghae

 

***

Aish~Where are they?!?” grumbled Sooyeon unhappily. She should have known that Yuri would trick her. “That sly girl using Hae oppa's phone to make me fall into her trap...”

 

Who cares about them?!? It's getting late anyways! Don't you want to go on that?” asked Kyuhyun pointing at the ferris wheel.

 

Sooyeon pouted and think about it. He's right though they shouldn't waste time cause it's getting late.

 

Whatever, I'm leaving then...” said Kyuhyun about to turn his back but was stopped by Sooyeon's hand.

 

Fine! Let's just ride it...” answered Sooyeon still unsure whether it's a good idea or not.

 

In the end they went on the ride anyways. She even asked for a second time much to Kyuhyun's annoyment.

 

I don't want to! Just go ride yourself...” replied Kyuhyun when she asked him to company her. “Wae? You scared,” teased Sooyeon knowing he would ride again if she challenged him.

 

Ani! Who said so? Kajja, let's go...” Kyuhyun took her hand in his and dragged her to the queuing line.

 

Sooyeon immediately blushed when she realized they're holding hands but when she tried to let go somehow his grip got stronger.

 

Giving up she let him do whatever he wants and kept quiet. Without the girl noticing Kyuhyun smirked to himself.

 

I'm not gonna let go...” thought Kyuhyun to himself, “at least not tonight.”

 

***

Donghae glanced at his phone every couple of minute expecting a call or text from Sooyeon saying she's ok.

 

But none came...

 

Donghae sighed and watch the others who's now filling their stomach with korean beef. “Yah~Aren't you going to eat?” asked Eunhyuk trying to snatch away Donghae's portion. “Aniyo, you can have mine...”

 

Jinjja? Aww, I love you...” stated Eunhyuk with a grin on his face. “Yah~Who do you love? Him or your girlfriend?” questioned Hyoyeon.

 

Of course you! But my love for Hae is special...” answered Eunhyuk trying to calm his girlfriend. “Ahh, I know that would be your initial answer...” muttered Hyoyeon smacking Eunhyuk on his arm.

 

Meanwhile Yuri, who sat beside Sunny and across Yoona, was more busy thinking about the supposed 'date' of a couple she has in mind.

 

Sunny~ah, do you think they're still together?” whispered Yuri. Sunny stopped her chewing and thought about it before nodding her head confidently.

 

At least I hope so or else us treating these bunch of people would mean nothing!” stated Sunny with full.

 

Yuri sighed and nodded in agreement, “You're right there!”

 

I just hope everything turns out well...” mumbled Yuri not knowing the girl across her heard it all.