Leave...

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 11

 

 

So the dreaded day has finally arive for both Sooyeon and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun's parents are leaving town today for 3 days and 2 nights.

 

Kids, take care of yourselves when we're gone ok?” said omma while busy checking her purse for any missing items.

 

Ne omma...” answered Sooyeon at the same time with Kyuhyun. Omma grinned like there's no tomorrow and nodded her head, assured that the kids would be fine.

 

Yah~Cho Kyuhyun! You move out and stay in your friend's house for a couple of days while were gone!” ordered Mr. Cho who seem unsettled about the whole leaving the house with two kids, especially when one is utterly irresponsible.

 

Wae?!? Why me?!?” demanded Kyuhyun not wanting to follow his dad's order. “Because you have friends who you can turn to...Sooyeon is still new around here so I don't think she has a lot of friends yet beside it will be awkward for her to crash in a friend's place when they're merely acquaintance,” explained Mr. Cho who obviously had spend some time thinking about it.

 

Ah shireo! I'm not doing it! If you want then ask her to move!” yelled Kyuhyun who went back in the house.

 

That kid!” yelled the frustrated old man as he stride forward to go after his son. Thankfully Sooyeon stopped him from doing so or else another world war might soon take place.

 

Yeobo, don't worry about the kids so much!” advised Mrs. Cho who pulled her husband back. “But have you forgotten what happened the last time we left him with the house?” asked the husband as he ran his hand through his hair.

 

I still do but there's Sooyeon here. You trust her don't you?” asked the calm wife which made the old man turn to look at Sooyeon.

 

Ne, Sooyeon~ah! I'll count on you then! Make sure Kyuhyun doesn't stir up trouble and make a mess, ok?” said Mr. Cho with pleading tone. Sooyeon smiled assuringly and bid them the last goodbye as they get into the car.

 

Sooyeon sighed and stared back at the house, “This is going to be the longest weekend ever!”

 

The girl stepped in the house and found a lazy Kyuhyun on the couch watching TV. She grunted irritably and stopped to look at him.

 

Yah~Cho Kyuhyun! You really should listen to your dad and crash in your friend's place for at least two nights!” yelled Sooyeon who's preparing herself for another fight with him. She sure know he's not going to give in that easily but she won't ever agree on living under the same roof as him alone.

 

Why should I?” his evil smirk appearing again, “you scared of me?” Kyuhyun had somehow managed to leap and ended up beside her. Like real close.

 

A-aniyo! Why should I?” retorted Sooyeon acting tough while hiding her real concern. True, she never live under the same roof with a guy before not to mention alone which kinds of worry her.

 

Kyuhyun noticed her stuttering and smirk to himself, “This is going to be fun...” He kept the thought to himself as he take a few steps closer to her until her back is against the wall.

 

So, I take it that you're not worried living with me for 3 days and 2 nights not to mention...alone,” said Kyuhyun putting on extra emphasize on the word 'alone'.

 

Aish! Just move it...” screamed Sooyeon which startled him and caught him off guard as she pushed him way too hard.

 

They had ended up on the ground with Sooyeon on top of Kyuhyun. Her eyes were wide-opened when she noticed their current position. Kyuhyun though had some thoughts in his mind that he think would make things more interesting.

 

Instead of pushing the girl off him, he wrapped his arms around her which automatically trapped her in his arms. “Yah~Cho Kyuhyun! Let go of me...” ordered Sooyeon as she struggled from his strong grip.

 

He smirk and quickly flip over which cause her to be under him. Her face is now flushed from pure embarrassment and shock. “Kyuhyun~ah! Let g-go...” begged Sooyeon as she try to push him off with all the strength she has.

 

Why I thought you said you weren't scared of...” he ended his speech there when he noticed her now red face and how she avoided eye contact with him. It confuse him in a way but he find it amusing at the same time. He had always thought of her as someone who wouldn't budge no matter what he does to her.

 

She's still a girl afterall...” thought Kyuhyun silently as he roll to the side and got up. “Yah! You really think I was going to do something, weren't you?” said Kyuhyun teasingly and of course with his smirk.

 

Whatever!” muttered Sooyeon as she brush invisible dust off her. “Fine, you win! I'm going to find a place where I can stay for a couple of days...” mumbled Sooyeon weakly who's still recovering from what had taken place earlier.

 

Yah~Cho Kyuhyun! I changed my mind you stay I'll leave...” Kyuhyun stopped in his tracks and somewhat froze in his spot. The last word that came into his ears really want to make him shout out loud. It scared him for a second when it registered in his mind that she said she was going to leave.

 

Aish~Cho Kyuhyun! Why are you acting this way? You hate her, don't you?” debate Kyuhyun to himself, “Yeah, I do! She broke our promise anyway...”