Make A Wish

Be My Girlfriend?

 

Helloo everybody! Just want to tell you that this is the last chapter and beware it is indeed longer than the previous chapters I've written before. Aside from that I would like to thank every one who read this story and continue supporting it! Thank you verrry much and I hope you'll check out my other stories too...^^ 

==================================================================================================

 

Chapter 40

 

Sooyeonnie!” called out Yuri who's waving from afar. Sooyeon waved back and rushed to her friend. “Yuri, I thought you're with Yesung oppa!” questioned Sooyeon.

 

Ah right! I met him already...” replied Yuri her cheerful smile. “So where's Kyu?” asked Yuri casually as the two girls walk to the bench.

 

Ah, he's out with his friends,” answered Sooyeon. Yuri can't help but dear friend to death especially the first time she found out Kyuhyun and Sooyeon had officially become a couple.

 

Sure the couple had face trouble a couple of times especially when they were busted for breaking the rules set by Hana's dad, but soon the girl herself gave up and moved elsewhere when her dad got into a hit-and-run case.

 

Not to mention Kyuhyun's fans who were heartbroken for the second time around when they think that Kyuhyun's back with Sooyeon. Different is this time people start to accept her probably due to the change they see in him when he had 'broke up' with her.

 

Aigoo, at last you guys could finally be together,” cooed Yuri with awe. Sooyeon giggled along with her bestfriend and take turn in teasing her. “So when are you going to tell the others that you're dating Yesung oppa?”

 

Yuri went red in a matter of seconds which amused Sooyeon but little did she know what's the reason behind it. “Y-you knew?” stuttered Yuri which cause Sooyeon to stop her own laughter and widen her eyes instead.

 

You serious?!?” shrieked Sooyeon bursting out into fits of laughters. “Aish~Kim Sooyeon! That's not fair!” whined Yuri faking a pout. “It's your fault that you asked me!” retorted Sooyeon still in the middle of laughters.

 

Fine! You win!” declared Yuri starting to giggle herself. “Omigosh! I can't believe I'm actually dating Sungie oppa!” Despite being surprised with the news Sooyeon is actually happy for her bestfriend.

 

***

Kyu!” called Sooyeon who's busy in the kitchen. “What?!?” Kyuhyun yelled back. “Can you help me?” asked Sooyeon who's having difficulty reaching the top of the cabinet.

 

Aigoo, seems like you didn't grow at all since the last time I saw you leave for the States!” commmented Kyuhyun who went to help his girlfriend.

 

Sooyeon frowned at that particular comment and ignored him. “Which one do you want me to get?” asked Kyuhyun who's confused with the plates.

 

Sooyeon ignored him and continue giving him a silent treatment. Not because she's mad at him but she just wanted to see his reaction. “Yah~Are you upset?” asked Kyuhyun a little worried while following her tail.

 

The girl continued to give him the cold shoulder which made him go from feeling guilty to panic. “Aish~Donghae hyung was right! I should never date a girl! Not even my bestfriend!” mumbled Kyuhyun feeling clueless at the moment.

 

Sooyeon having sharp hearing heard it all and burst out laughing at him. “Yah~Cho Kyuhyun! You fell for it didn't you?”

 

Yah~Sooyeonnie! How can you be so mean?!?” whined Kyuhyun like a three year old. “That's cause you're the evil one! We definitely can't have two evil heads here!”

 

Somehow the situation was reversed and now Kyuhyun's the one ignoring his girlfriend. “Aish~Cho Kyuhyun! Why are you being so sentimental?”

 

Kyuhyun stopped his track and turned around in such a swift move that cause both of them to collide. “Aish~YOU!” yelled Sooyeon who landed on her bottom when trying to avoid him.

 

Kyuhyun went from his cold mode to laughing like a crazy guy without bothering to help the girl up. He crouched on the floor which made him at the same level with Sooyeon.

 

Aigoo, what am I supposed to do? My girlfriend is hurt because of me,” said Kyuhyun with his chin on his hand.

 

Sooyeon gave him a deadly glare. “You're supposed to help!” Kyuhyun smiled cutely and tilt his head. “Oh! How am I supposed to help?”

 

The girl is getting more and more irritated by the second that she didn't bother to reply to him. She tried standing up but ended up stumbling back again.

 

Kyuhyun sigh and stood up before stretching his hand out for her. Sooyeon stared at him blankly although she knows that he's reaching out his hand but she's unsure if he's going to pull another prank on her again or not.

 

Trust me! I won't hurt you,” assured Kyuhyun with his evil smile which made the girl's doubt increase.

 

Finally, Sooyeon gave him and with a slight pull she's up on her feet except that both of them were too close to each other. The girl looked up at him and made a face while he still had his evil smile.

 

You know you have to pay for me for helping you up!” stated Kyuhyun which made Sooyeon frowned at him. “You're joking me!”

 

Ani! I'm not!” replied Kyuhyun with a big grin. Suddenly, he inched his face closer to her and peck her on the lips.

 

Yah~Cho Kyuhyun! That's not fair!” complained Sooyeon as she pushed him away. “Wae? You can kiss me to if you want,” teased Kyuhyun nearing the girl.

 

Aish~You stay away from me!” yelled Sooyeon who's growing red. The girl escaped and went to her room leaving Kyuhyun laughing to himself.

 

Aish~That Cho Kyuhyun!” muttered Sooyeon once she's in her room. Silently, she touched her own lips and threw herself to the bed.

 

Aigoo, Kim Sooyeon! That's not even you first kiss!” grumbled Sooyeon cursing Kyuhyun for making her go head over heels with him.

***

A girl was sitting on the bench alone listening to music when someone suddenly sat on the other end.

 

At first, the girl didn't notice the presence of someone else but she then come to recognize the scene. It's exactly like the times when both of them were still mere strangers.

 

You don't mind me sitting here do you?” asked they guy as he look up the clouds. Suddenly, a thin smile formed on the girl's lips. “Course not!...O-oppa,” replied Yoona as she gave a strained smile. Recently, thiings between her and Donghae had been repeating itself according to the past.

 

Somehow everything seem so coincidental but she doubted so. “Good! Cause starting from today I'll always sit here! I hope you prepare yourself for it,” warned Donghae with a teasing tone.

 

Yoona smiled a little and kept quiet. Inside she's feeling the butterflies in her stomach again but part of her still can't help but keeping herself from opening up to Donghae anymore.

 

She know her heart very well but she can't help but hurt herself in order to protect herself. “Why is it so hard for me to accept him again when after all I still have feelings for him?”

 

Yoona sigh and so did Donghae. Both of them spend the rest of their time in silence as they enjoy each others company.

***

Kyuhyun sigh and knocked on Sooyeon's room. No one's around at home and he's feeling lonely even after tying to resort to his laptop.

 

Soo! What are you doing?” asked Kyuhyun leaning on the door. Suddenly, the door opened and Kyuhyun stumbled inside the room making Sooyeon fall as well.

 

Yah~What's with you with making me fall?” whined Sooyeon as she try to get up. “Ah mainhe! I was just by the door.” Sooyeon sigh hearing his sincere apology which is one of her weakness.

 

Arasso! Are you going somewhere?” asked Sooyeon plopping herself on the bed. “No, but let's go somewhere! I'm bored here!”

 

Me too! Let's go to the park!” suggested Sooyeon cheering up. Kyuhyun smile knowing she would probably say that.

 

Come on!” motioned Kyuhyun as he held the girl's hand. “Yay!” said Sooyeon sounding very childish. Kyuhyun can't help but smirk and bring her to his arms.

 

At the park, there's only the two of them which made it so peaceful. “Ah no wonder no one's here anymore! It's 12 o'clock at midnight!” claimed Sooyeon as she sat on the swing. Kyuhyun followed her and took the swing beside her.

 

They were star gazing when Kyuhyun remembered something. “Sooyeonnie, do you realize that we're not exactly a couple?” asked Kyuhyun out of the which cause Sooyeon to furrow her brows.

 

Really? I never thought about it!” replied Sooyeon casually. This irritates Kyuhyun a little since he thought she didn't bother much. Only if he know how disappointed she was to hear him say that.

 

Well, I never asked you to be my girlfriend but we did go on dates...” explained Kyuhyun which made sense to Sooyeon. Now come to think of it the one who said they're a couple were his fans not themselves.

 

Then are you saying we're not a couple?” asked Sooyeon trying to clear out the confusion. “I don't know but just in case I want to ask you something...”

 

Sooyeon turned her head to look at him, “What is it, oppa?” Kyuhyun stared straight into his eyes, “Will you be my girlfriend?” Sooyeon bit her lip to stop herself from giggling and nod her head instead.

 

Course oppa!” Kyuhyun break into a grin as she said that and they both looked up at the sky just in time to see the shooting star.

 

Make a wish!” urged Kyuhyun as he watched the girl beside him did as told. “Done! What about you?” asked Sooyeon.

 

I don't have to...” replied Kyuhyun, “I have everything I could ever wish for...”

 

The girl smiled at his answer and was glad that she made her wish that is to be with her oppa forever.

 

~The End~