I-l love you...

Be My Girlfriend?

 

First of all, I would like to apologize if this chapter turn out to be a disappointment cause I'm not use to writing like this. Sorry >.<

 

Chapter 39

 

Kyu oppa! Pali, the movie's about to start!” urged Hana as she tugged on his sleeve. Kyuhyun let out a sigh and think of an excuse.

 

Can you just go in first? I need to make a call,” lied Kyuhyun as he released himself from the girl's grip.

 

Oppa! Can't you just do it later?!?” whined Hana while stomping on her foot. Kyuhyun doesn't want to cause a scene especially when they're in a public area. So with a heavy heart, Kyuhyun followed the girl as she handed the ticket over.

 

Right before Kyuhyun stepped into the theater he felt a vibrate in his pocket. He fished out his phone and saw a call from a girl he wished to be by his side.

 

Acknowledging the fact that the girl's probably just awaken, Kyuhyun felt relief. In addition to it, Kyuhyun thought it would be ok if he just answer her call plus it's not like Hana's going to find out and report to her dad.

 

Kyuhyun walked away and ignore Hana who told him to come back. “Yoboseyo?” answered Kyuhyun. “Kyu, where are you?” asked the girl on the other line.

 

Waeyo Soo? Are you okay now?” asked Kyuhyun back not knowing that she had escaped from hospital.

 

I'm fine oppa! Just tell me where you are!” demanded the girl who sounded like she had been crying. “Soo, what's wrong? Did you cry? Are you hurt?” asked Kyuhyun full of concern.

 

Aniyo oppa! I'm fine, I just want to see you...” replied Sooyeon. Kyuhyun sighed and can't help but formed a small smile on his lips, “Arasso, I'll go to the hospital...”

 

Kyuhyun didn't know if Kim Myung Dae would tolerate his actions but he's determine to go see the girl who sounded so desperate. “No oppa, you don't have to go there. I'm not at the hospital...”

 

Kyuhyun's eyes widen at the piece of information. “Mwoh?!? Where are you right now?” asked Kyuhyun in a state of panic.

 

Oppa, I'm fine! You don't have to overreact. Just tell me where you are,” said Sooyeon calming him down. “Ani, let's just meet up at the park! Sooyeon, you shouldn't have left the hospital,” replied Kyuhyun with a frown.

 

Mianhe oppa, I just really need to see you and talk to you...” apologized the girl which made Kyuhyun softened a bit. “Just wait for me, arasso?” repeated Kyuhyun as he start to head to the parking lot.

 

Only when he entered his car did he remember about Hana, who's probably wailing upstairs alone. Kyuhyun shook his head and chose to proritize the girl he loves first.

 

***

Sooyeon stepped out of the taxi and handed the driver the money. Slowly she walked towards the swing which she used to play with Kyuhyun.

 

A faint smile appeared on her face as she sat on of the swings. Sooyeon stared up at the dark sky. It doesn't matter even if the sky's about to collapsed or drench her with freezing water all she want to do right now is wait for her oppa.

 

Sooyeon shut her eyes for a little bit since she's feeling a bit tried and drowsy after getting out of the hospital. Truth be told, Sooyeon can feel her body weakening by the seconds she left the hospital.

 

But she just couldn't help it. She felt an impulse to go find Kyuhyun as soon as she finish reading all his letters.

 

Eyes still close, the girl wasn't aware of someone's presence. Silently, someone crept up behind her and slightly pushed the swing forward.

 

Sooyeon nearly fell from her seat as she darted her eyes open. “Oppa!” yelled Sooyeon automatically without glancing back to see who it was.

 

Yah~Why are you here?!?” yelled Kyuhyun unhappy that she had left the hospital when he could see evidently that she's still weak.

 

Didn't I tell you why?” retorted Sooyeon sticking her tongue out. “Soo, please don't behave like this! You don't know how hard you make it for me to lea...” started Kyuhyun to which Sooyeon sharply cut.

 

Don't oppa!! Just don't! I know you're going to date that Hana girl because that mafia leader forced you to! Please, just don't!” begged Sooyeon as she start to feel a stinging pain on her head.

 

Soo, I have to...” replied Kyuhyun with bitterness in his voice. “No oppa! Why are you doing this?” yelled Sooyeon with tears flowing freely down her cheeks.

 

Then what am I supposed to do?!?” shout out Kyuhyun just as hurt as the girl is but he can't let those tears roll down his cheeks. He just can't show her how hurt he is as well because of the current situation brought upon them.

 

Can't you just stay?” pleaded Sooyeon feeling her body growing weaker as she try to make Kyuhyun realize how much pain she is in.

 

I can't, Soo! The more I get close to you the more you'll get hurt! How am I suppose to stay and watch you get hurt because of me?!? I have to leave because I-I l-love you...” admitted Kyuhyun.

 

Don't you get it oppa? It doesn't matter if you're with me or not I'll still get hurt. Either by those mad fans or that crazy old mafia! But you now what hurts most...” cried Sooyeon. “Knowing that you're avoiding me because you're afraid I'll get hurt! Truth is I'm in much more pain when you're away from me!”

 

I don't care anymore! It doens't matter to me if I'll be attack every single day as long as I'm with you cause it's much more painful when you're not around...”

 

Just when Sooyeon finished saying everything did she come to realize what he had said a moment ago. “W-Wait...W-What?”

 

Sooyeon didn't say anything more for a whole minute and just froze on her spot as she try to register what she had heard. Perhaps she's hearing it wrong. But she's sure that she heard him right. Or is it the drugs that's affecting her mind. But then the doctor should have done something about it.

 

Kyuhyun looked at her guiltily, “Mianhe Sooyeon...” Even though it pierce his heart, he had to leave. Silently, he turned his back ready to leave.

 

Oppa!” Kyuhyun immediately stopped on his track when he heard her voice.

 

Suddenly, there seem to be a large gap between them. A while ago, they're close to each other but right now everything seem so distant. Sooyeon's scared of what she's about to do but she has to make sure that he knows her feeling towards him as well.

 

Oppa, can you not leave? I want you to be my side. I love you, Kyu...” said Sooyeon as Kyuhyun's back faced her. By the time she said it out loud, Sooyeon's sure that even if everything doesn't turn out the way she wish for it to be, she wouldn't regret having said that cause at least now they both know.

 

Kyuhyun turned to face her. Both of them stood in their places not doing anything until the rain drops start to fall on them. Little by little the rain grew heavier in a matter of seconds.

 

Soon, Kyuhyun took a step towards the girl who's feeling very anxious at the moment. “What did you say?” asked Kyuhyun as he held her chin up. Sooyeon looked away and avoided eye contact.

 

Are you serious?” asked Kyuhyun one more time. Sooyeon nodded her head and she was totally caught of guard when he pressed him lips against her own.

 

In the back of her mind, Sooyeon hope for it to not be a dream yet it all seem so surreal. They break apart after they felt a need for air. By that time they're both soaking wet.

 

They both had their goofy smile on their face. “Oppa, you won't leave after all this will you?” Kyuhyun shook his head sure of his asnwer.

 

Of course not!” replied Kyuhyun as he took her hand in his. Sooyeon can't help but smile as Kyuhyun did the same.

 

Saranghae Sooyeonnie/ Kyuhyun oppa...” they both whispered at the same time.