Not in A Million Years

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 10

 

 

The dining table was complete with all four members occupying each seat. Across Kyuhyun's omma, who's seated beside the family head, is Kyuhyun while Sooyeon is sitting beside her omma.

 

Both Kyuhyun and Sooyeon have been throwing glares at each other ever since they found themselves a seat. Sooyeon was angry at him because he didn't even bother to help her up when she fell flat in front of him a while ago.

 

Kyuhyun though was just returning the favor of throwing her glares for no particular reason. He just can't stand it when she does it and he does nothing back.

 

Kyuhyun~ah, Sooyeon~ah! I have something to tell both of you...” voiced out Mr. Cho as he put down his spoon.

 

What is it?” asked Kyuhyun looking at his father who seem dead serious at the moment. “I have something to tell you and I'm actually feeling a bit uneasy about it,” admit the elder male who indeed looked troubled lately.

 

Yeobo, just tell the kids already besides they're grown ups now!” encouraged omma who looked quite the opposite. Excited...actually.

 

If it's that easy then why don't you tell them!” snapped Mr. Cho who burst out of frustration. “Fine...Kids, we'll be leaving for a couple of days and both of you are in charge of the house!” claimed omma happily.

 

Kyuhyun and Sooyeon wore the same terror on their face as soon as they hear the words flowing out of their omma's mouth. “MWOH?!?” they yelled in unison.

 

Aigoo~So cute you even yelled at the same time!” comment omma at a very wrong time. The head of the family shook his head in disagreement with his wife.

 

Yeobo, we're serious here and you act all crazy over something silly!” Mr. Cho return his attention back to his son and Sooyeon who's already shouting out protests and will be declaring war very soon.

 

Ajusshi, jebal don't leave us alone! I mean I-...” pleaded Sooyeon with her hands clasped together.

 

Appa! You don't wanna leave both of us alone for days unless you want to come back here with this house burned into ashes!” threatened Kyuhyun who surprisingly sounded serious. Or maybe he is.

 

Aish~I know this would happen! But kids understand me and your omma, okay? It's a business trip both of us has to attend. I can't go alone without her...” explained Mr. Cho with a hint of guilt in his voice.

 

Sorry kids I know better than your omma to leave both of you alone...Who knows what might happen-...” Sooyeon shrieked in horror while Kyuhyun banged his fist on the table.

 

Appa, you can't possibly think that w-we...” Kyuhyun pulled a handful of his hair and escape the dining table with no further words.

 

Well, I was just saying I-I mean anything could happen right?” wonder the old man aloud which cause Sooyeon to freeze in her seat. “Eheh...I don't think so,” muttered Sooyeon

 

Not in a million years...” thought Sooyeon as she excuse herself from her seat.

 

Yeobo, did I say something wrong? I mean anything could happen right when we're away? What if they started throwing parties? Or one of them get kidnap?” asked the confused man as he glanced back towards the stairs where the two disappeared.

 

You have no idea...” answered Mrs. Cho rolling her eyes.

 

=======================================================================

A/N: Hey guys! I'm just wondering if you guys would comment or give critic to help me improve my story! Thank you...^^ And of course thank youu for reading my story! :D