Coincidence?

Be My Girlfriend?

 

 

Chapter 26

 

 

The park was full of people including the elders, childrens, couples and others who just somehow ended up there like Sooyeon.

 

She used to play in this park a lot. That is, accompanied by Kyuhyun. Being back to places like this, where she has memories of Kyuhyun and her planted together, made it harder for Sooyeon not to think about him.

 

Just a few days ago she heard a confession from Donghae and she came here to refresh her mind. Sure, she must admit she likes him too but somehow there's a part of her that's doubting herself. Donghae on the other hand was kind enough to give her time and that is as long as he has to wait.

 

Sooyeon just doesn't want to end up hurting others later on especially not Donghae who meant a lot to her by now.

 

Sighing she walked around the park enjoying the breeze as she walk. Sooyeon was about to head home when she caught a figure of someone familiar, perhaps too familiar for her not to notice.

 

Kyu..??” Her eyes went wide as possible and wonder if it is just a coincidence for them to cross paths. Unfortunately, it was just a mere coincidence and the following scene just crushed Sooyeon's little hope.

 

Behind Kyuhyun was Yoona, the girl who is rumored to be Kyuhyun's new girlfriend. Surely enough where ever there's Kyuhyun she would be there as well. Well, that is according to the rumors. Sooyeon herself wasn't able to prove it right for herself.

 

But right now it all seem so real to her. It just somehow make sense to Sooyeon that eversince she saw Kyuhyun with Yoona, she's out of the picture.

 

To Sooyeon, it explains one thing Kyuhyun doesn't need her anymore because he already has a 'real' girlfriend.

 

Disappointed, Sooyeon dragged her lifeless body home with hopes the day would turn better.

 

***

Kyuhyun sighed as he tried to walk ahead of Yoona as fast as possible. “Oppa! Can't you slow down?”

 

The frustrated guy slow down his pace and let her come up beside him. Kyuhyun doesn't know why he had allow her to be by his side.

 

Maybe to make push others away or maybe a particular someone...

 

Yoong, can we go home now?” asked Kyuhyun in somewhat pleading manner. “Oppa, we just went out for like 30 minutes!”

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and can't avoid but gaze at someone who he's been missing a lot lately. “Sooyeon?” muttered Kyuhyun not taking off his eyes of the mentioned girl.

 

Yoona followed her oppa's gaze and landed on someone she wished he hadn't known. “Oppa, why are you looking at her? Didn't you break up her...” complained Yoona gaining back Kyuhyun's attention.

 

Where did you hear that?” asked Kyuhyun raising his brow. Yoona snorted, “It's everywhere oppa! Wait, you did break up with her right?”

 

For a second, Yoona was afraid that he would answer 'no' but was relieved when her oppa shrugged. Kyuhyun didn't answer her directly but he did figured out it's best for others to think that Sooyeon and him had broke up. That way the fans would stop bothering the girl.

 

Yoong, have you ever miss someone to a point where you nearly went crazy?” Kyuhyun asked Yoona for a reason because he too know that she had been in his spot once.

 

Immediately, Yoona know what he's refering to but remained silent. “Oppa, what is it that you like so much from that girl?” whined the Yoona. “I told you more than a thousand times that I love you oppa...”

 

Kyuhyun rolled his eyes, “Let's not talk about that again, Yoong!” Yoona stomped her feet like a three year old and pouted.

 

Come on, Yoona! Didn't I tell you clearly before the only love I can give you is like how a brother would love his sister...” explained Kyuhyun.

 

Too bad the girl is unhappy and started to get teary. “But I don't want that!” yelled Yoona before breaking down in the public.

 

Like it or not Kyuhyun had to drag her away to a far more secluded area. “Stop it, Yoona! You know the one I love and you know it's never gonna change between us...”

 

Yoona look up at him with red eyes, “So you're telling me your heart belongs to her and only her, is it?” Kyuhyun avoided her eyes but it's obvious enough from his body language that 'yes' is the only answer.

 

Oppa, it's so unfair! I was the first one to love you and I am the one who love you all these time...” Kyuhyun shook his head, “But I love her first...

 

Yoona bit her lips and buried her face on her palms knowing she had lost the argument. “Face it Yoona, you don't love me you're using me as your rebound...”

 

Kyuhyun had known that fact long ago and he's okay with it because either way he believe that she'll come to a point where she would realize it herself but he's wrong. Plus, he's watching over her at the same time. Yoona though prefer not to acknowledge the fact although deep down she know it's true.

 

Mianhe oppa...” murmered Yoona, “But that's before oppa! Now everything's change I'm totally over Donghae oppa and I'm sure who I wanna be with...it's you.”

 

As much as Kyuhyun wanted to believe her words he shook his head. “Then I'm the one who should be sorry Yoong cause I can't accept your love.”

 

Yoona sobs grew louder, “Is it because of her?”

 

Even if it is, it's not her fault cause I'm the one who chose to let myself fall for her,” replied Kyuhyun before leaving her alone.