Quick Show

It Takes Two

 

[Heawon POV]

Beep! Beep! Beep!

I shut my alarm clock up and roll out of bed. I glance at the clock with half-open eyes. It’s already 6 a.m. I groan. I run towards the bathroom and freshen up. After making sure I don’t look like monster, I head back to my room, changing out of my sleepwear. I slip on jeans and a t-shirt. I don’t really feel like dressing up today. I quickly rush towards the kitchen, but stop for a minute once I get there. This place is so damn awesome. I smile and grab a bottle of water, happy that they stocked my fridge with two whole packs. I’ll probably finish those in about a week.

I walk back to the living room and look out the window. It’s still pretty dark outside. I wonder if the other people here are still asleep. I turn around and stare at my living room in awe. I still can’t get over the fact that, even though it’s just a dorm, it’s still huge and decked out. YG must be making big numbers. Then I realize that I never really saw the whole place. All I know is that YG High is huge place. With a shrug, I take my keys and walk out of the dorm, sipping my water bottle.

Once I get in the elevator, I look at the buttons. Should I go look at all the other dorms first? Maybe see other people? I scrunch up my nose and press the number one. Not to be rude or anything, but I don’t feel like socializing right now. I’ll make sure meeting everyone is my last stop. The elevator dings and the doors open. I step out and glance around. Yeah, everyone still must be sleeping because it’s really quiet down here. I go through the lobby, amazed that even this part is fully decked out. A sign catches my eyes and I stop in mid-step.

“Café.” I mutter. My stomach grumbles. I pat my stomach absentmindedly and peek inside. It’s completely deserted, but there was some food set out tray by tray. I my lips and silently go inside. I survey all the food they have set out. Then I glance at my watch; 6:12 a.m. With a shrug, I simply grab a granola bar and slowly turn around, looking at the huge café.

“Wah!” I scream, dropping my water bottle and the granola bar.

Seungri stood in front of me, simply staring at me. I close my eyes and try to steady my breathing. I take a few minutes and then slowly open my eyes. Seungri stood closer to me, my things in his hands. He flashes a boyish smile and hands my things back.

“Sorry. I forgot that you get scared easily.” He says.

I inhale, calming my nerves one last time. I smile sheepishly. “It’s okay. Thanks.” I say.

“So, what are you planning to do today?” He asks, walking past me to grab an orange. He walks over to the trashcan and starts peeling it.

I stand there awkwardly for second, but then I quickly walk over to one of the tables and set my food down. “I think I’m just going to look around the building first.”

Seungri looks up, meeting my eyes. “Really? Would you like a tour?”

I shake my head a little too quickly. I mean it’s not like I don’t want him to accompany me, but it’s more like I want him to. It’s a problem. My stomach shouldn’t flutter when he offers something like this. “You might be busy. I don’t want to be a bother.” I reply.

He smiles and finishes peeling. He eats a piece and walks over to me. “I have nothing to do today.”

“Which means…?”

He pops another piece of orange into his mouth. “Come on. I’ll give you a tour.” He hands me my food and walks out of the café. I follow him out, ignoring the way my stomach is fluttering again.

I catch up to him by the lobby. He extends a slice of orange out to me, but I simply shake my head. He shrugs and eats it. I start eating my granola bar as well. “So, there’s not really much on the first floor. You already know where the café is and the garage is in the back. Come with me.” He says, walking off once more.

I follow right on his heels. He points to a room next to the café. “That’s a work-out room. You know, weight lifting and such.” He eats another slice and points to the glass doors at the end of the hallway. “That’s the entrance to the garage.” Then he points over to the double doors across from the café. “I forgot to mention this, but that’s like a little library. It isn’t as huge, but there are decent books there. I’d rather get books from a real library though.”

I nod, remembering which doors lead to which. Seungri pops the last slice of orange into his mouth, chewing thoroughly. I throw away the wrapper of my granola bar and take a swig out of my water bottle. Seungri then extends his arm out to me, surprising me once again. “Let’s go to the second floor.” He smiles.

I hesitantly take his arm as he leads us towards the elevators. In a few seconds, we enter the second floor. My eyes widen. The second floor was completely different than the first floor. Seungri shows and explains to me that the second floor had the classrooms, recording rooms, and the dancing studios. I perk up at the last one. I grip his arm excitedly.

“Can you show me the dance studio?” I ask eagerly.

He smiles, making my stomach flutter once more. I’m getting really tired of this. Am I hungry or something? I mentally shake the weird thoughts away as Seungri shows me the dance studio. I stare in awe once again. It’s huge and it’s fully decked with benches pressed up against three walls while the remaining wall was covered with floor to ceiling mirrors. In one of the far corners, there’s a complete set of a stereo and its speakers. I smile and slowly let go of Seungri.

I slowly walk to the middle of the room and face the mirror. I can totally imagine dancing here. It seems too perfect. Suddenly, a strong hip-hop song plays from the stereo. I look over and see Seungri with the remote in his hand. He places it down and smiles. He strides over to me, going along with the beat.

“Think you can keep up with this beat?” He smirks.