Hidden Moments

It Takes Two

 

[Seungri POV]

I plop down on my bed, facing the ceiling. I bring my hand up and run my fingers through my messy and sweaty hair. “God,” I groan out. I close my eyes as I feel my head pound. It’s only the afternoon and stupid stuff already happened. Heawon’s face and arms suddenly form in my head and I quickly open my eyes.

“Aish…” I growl; that dumb girl. Only she would be the one who would stay up all night to practice for us, to hurt herself just to win a competition. What’s worse is that I wasn’t even there to stop her. I’ve helped her out this far, but why did sleepiness have to hit me? I shake my head furiously. I still can’t believe she would hurt herself to that extent.

I glance at the clock, 2:00 p.m. Only one more hour before practice ends. I can’t believe I walked out on practice also. I let out a sigh. I can’t believe I snapped at her like that. My words were pretty harsh… Oh crap. There it goes. Guilt is wracking my heart. I roll over and bury my face in my pillow, screaming into it. I get so angry so easily when it comes to her.

I strip my shirt off and head for the bathroom, turning on the shower. I take off the rest of my clothes and get in, feeling the warm water soothe me. Ah, I need this. I rest my head on the wall, letting the water soak me. I should probably apologize to Heawon. I bet I hurt her. I let out a sharp breath. I should calm down before—

Bam!

“Lee Seunghyun!”

I roll my eyes, already knowing whose voice that is. “Yes, hyung?” I say over the running water. “You could knock.” I add.

“First you snap at Heawon, then you make remarks at me?” He shouts, voice booming.

I wince. “Mianhae, hyung.”

“Get out here now.” He says lowly.

I sigh and turn off the water. It looks like my few minutes of relaxation are finished. I don’t think I’ll be calm enough to apologize to Heawon today… And I really want to see her. I wrap my towel around my lower half and step out, automatically casting my eyes to the floor. I bow down once I see Jiyong hyung tapping his foot at the doorway.

“If you’re worried about her, then you should be nice and gentle; not rude and bratty.” He says softly, surprisingly.

I snap my head up and meet his gaze. “But—“

He raises his hand up, stopping me. “Calm yourself down before you go and apologize to her.” He was about to leave before I stop him.

“Did you guys walk out on practice, too?” I ask, unable to hide my curiosity.

I hear him let out a deep sigh. “Heawon cut practice. She said today was enough for this week.”

I nod… Wait. “This week?” I screech in surprise.

But Jiyong hyung was already out the bathroom. I hear his door slam. I stare vacantly at his previous spot. She said today was enough for this week. No practice this whole week? Yeah, you hurt her real well, my mind snaps at me. Angrily, I punch the wall.

I think I need another shower.

~O~O~

[Heawon POV]

I rub my eyes as I walk into my dorm. I drop my lucky towel and my keys on the floor carelessly. Maybe a whole week off of practice will do everybody some good. Hell, I know I need it. I plop down on my couch, wiping sweat off with the back of my hand. I stare at the clock. It is only 2:20 p.m. I’ll go visit YG. I stand up, but look down at my clothes. Should I…? I shake my head. He won’t mind.

I pick my keys off the floor and head back out, remembering the way to YG’s office. I hope he’s in there. I need to tell him about the week off thing. In just a few minutes, I find myself knocking on his door.

“Come in.” He says.

I open the door and poke my head inside. I smile, burying my previous hurt feelings away. I don’t want YG to know what happened. He smiles back and gestures for me to sit down. Once I get comfortable, I clear my throat, making him focus all his attention on me other than his computer.

“What brings you here, Heawon?”

“Um,” I start, suddenly nervous under his steady stare. “I gave the boys a break for the rest of the week.”

“From practice?” He asks in surprise. I nod and press my lips together, expecting an explosion. But instead, he chuckles and nods. “Arasso.” He simply says. Yet again, my jaw drops. He laughs out loud this time. “You’re different when teaching, Heawon. You’re strict and difficult. I was thinking about giving you guys a vacation long before, but since you already called the shots, I’m okay with it.”

I smile, rising up from the chair. I bow deeply. “Thank you, sir.” I make my way out of the office. I check my watch, 2:37 p.m. I sigh and eye the elevator. The idea was so tempting, so fresh compared to the days I’ve been locked up in here. I make a snap decision and quickly stride over to the elevator. I go down to the lobby and exit YG High. I take in a deep breath.

“Taxi!” I shout, waving my hand over my head. The car stops in front of me and I climb inside. I tell the driver the address I’ve been longing to say for a whole month. I lean back against the seat and smile as I look out the window. My smile gets wider as the surroundings start to get familiar and cozy.

It’s about time I came back home.

-----------------------------------------------------

A/N: Someone please tell me I wasn't the only one who literally had a fan-girl breakdown when Big Bang won the MTV EMA's Worldwide Act award! My Tumblr and Facebook were going insane with all the new posts! Whoo! I'm going to celebrate by updating with THREE chapters today! And it's only three for a reason... kekeke. You'll see why(;