Difference Of Work And Play

It Takes Two

 

[Seungri POV]

I walk into the living and my eyes instantly find Heawon. She smiles at me through my crazy hyungs trying to get her attention. I smile back without fault. Even if I spent the whole day with her yesterday, I feel like it’s not enough.

“Heawon~ Where were you yesterday?” Daesung hyung asks.

“Were you with Seungri?” YoungBae hyung interrogates.

“Did you enjoy yourself?” Seunghyun hyung questions seriously.

“Did you two hit it off fast?” Jiyong hyung demands. The hyungs bursts into fits of laughter.

Heawon makes an uncomfortable face and scratches her arms as she watches my hyungs. A sudden thought comes to my mind and I feel the corners of my lips curling upwards. I stride over to Heawon and casually kiss her full on the lips. Casually, my . Kissing her is never a casual matter and I find myself starting to get lost in the kiss once more. She pulls away quietly, shocked from my public affection.

I hear the hyungs stop laughing. I look at each of them, their jaws practically touching the floor and their eyes hanging out of their sockets. This time, I start laughing, almost sounding evil. I’m enjoying this. A few moments later, I hear another laugh accompany mine. Heawon gives a quick peck on my cheek as she laughs once more.

“How funny.” She comments, glancing at each of my hyungs. She clears and lifts up a huge plastic bag. “I brought lunch.” She smiles.

I slip my hand in hers. “Come on. Let’s set it on the table. Give them time to recover.” I laugh obnoxiously, addressing to my hyungs as we walk into the kitchen.

~O~O~

“Take a picture. It’ll last longer, you know.” I remark sarcastically, rolling my eyes. I glance at Heawon. “You’re making Heawon uncomfortable.”

Heawon suddenly claps her hands in front of my hyungs’ faces. “Yah! I went through so much trouble making this and all you guys are going to do is stare at us while you let the food get cold?”

“You made this?” I ask; my mouth crammed with rice and meat.

“Yah!” Jiyong hyung finally snaps out of his trance. “Shouldn’t you be trying to impress your girlfriend instead of grossing her out?”

Heawon laughs and wipes my mouth gently. “It’s not like I haven’t seen him act or look weirdly before.” She says, going back to eating. She looks at Jiyong hyung. “Eat your food.”

“Oh, right.” Jiyong hyung says, nudging the others before he digs in.

“I’m sorry, but,” Seunghyun hyung says, eating. “We’re just surprised that Seungri actually had the nuts to do that in front of us.”

“You mean ‘guts’.” Heawon says.

“No,” Seunghyun hyungs says, drinking. “I meant ‘nuts’.”

Hyung shares a high five with Jiyong hyung as they laugh as Heawon’s disgusted expression. “Hyung.” I whine with a scrunched up face. Ugh. We’re eating yet they’re being rude.

“Sorry, maknae.” YoungBae hyung says. “We’re just happy you’re actually a man now.”

“Aye~ It’s not like he wasn’t going to get a girlfriend until the next forty years.” Heawon replies.

“Yah!” I exclaim. “Did you have to say forty years? Couldn’t it just have been ten years at least?”

She laughs. “Childish~” She sings. The hyungs exchange high fives with her as I mutter under my breath. “By the way, I’m cancelling this one week vacation from practice. So, after eating, we’re going straight to the studio, arasso?”

“Neh.” We chorus. Just because she’s my girlfriend doesn’t mean she’s going to take it easy on us during practice. I mean she was our choreographer in the first place.

~O~O~

[Heawon POV]

“Alright.” I clap my hands, going into professional mode. “Watch me. I made the second half of your song.”

Their selected song plays and I dance the to the whole song, resting during the dance break. I silently count in my head, remembering each sequence. I feel my eyebrows scrunching together towards the end of the song. This is going to be hard. I’m going to need a couple of people with me to actually show them the real way to do it. I’m so stupid for realizing it now.

“It seems… weird.” YoungBae hesitantly utters out.

I run my fingers through my hair. “I know, I know. I need a couple of you to actually show how it’s done.”

“So me and Seungri?” YoungBae volunteers.

I gesture them to come. I play the music and address the other three, “Practice on the first choreography.” They nod and get ready. I face the other two. “Alright. This is going to be a little difficult as first. You’ll get the hang of it once you’ve attempted it.”

“Wait,” Jiyong stops the music. “What about the dance break? We don’t have anything for that yet.”

I share a small smile with Seungri. “Actually, Heawon and I were experimenting yesterday and YG hyung saw us. He liked what he saw and asked if Heawon and I could do a couple dance. We decided to do that during the dance break. It’ll give you guys some rest.” Seungri explains.

There was a small moment of silence before they all nod in approval, smiling. “But don’t waste time by faces.” Daesung comments. They all share another round of high fives as they laugh. I roll my eyes as Seungri whines once more.

“Will you show us what’ve you two got so far?” YoungBae asks.

Seungri and I share another glance, his eyes sparkling. “Sure.”

We skip the music to the dance break and we start moving our bodies, smiling at the thought of yesterday’s extra practice. I bite my lip, trying to stay professional. Almost effortlessly, Seungri and I do our flips, making the others gasp. I feel a small sting as I make a small mistake on landing. I hold it in stiffly. We finish the rest of the song, keeping in mind that there are other people in the room. I make eye contact with Seungri, making sure that he knows that. He sticks his tongue out at me slyly. We finish with a bow. The others erupt in applause.

“Do you really need us?” Jiyong hyung jokingly asks, gesturing towards him and the other three.

I laugh. “Yes. Don’t think you can get out of it easily.” I breathe out heavily. “Besides, this is still a work in progress.”

“Heawon!” I hear Seungri exclaim. He looks at my arms in alarm. “You’re bleeding again!”