Updated Thoughts

It Takes Two

 

[Heawon POV]

[Days Later]

I breathe heavily along with the boys, our breathing filling the silence in the room. I raise my hands over my head, stretching. I glance at the clock, two in the morning. Usually, the boys and I don’t stay late and practice but the competition is nearing.

“When is the competition?” Daesung asks, drinking water.

“Three days from now; on Tuesday.” I automatically respond.

“Time?” YoungBae asks this time.

“Nine at night.” I reply.

“Where?” Seunghyun questions hesitantly.

“Aish! Don’t you guys pay attention?” I mutter. Seungri massages my shoulders, trying to calm me down. I let out a stressed sigh. “At those underground street clubs. They’re clearing one out to make it our ‘stage’.”

“How about we call it a night?” Seungri suggests, kissing my cheek.

“You guys go ahead. You need rest anyway.” I reply with another sigh.

“Heawon, you’re working overtime. You need to rest, too.” Jiyong worriedly says, always the leader. “Seungri-ah.”

By just calling his name, Seungri picks me up effortlessly, bridal style. “Yah!” I shout, surprised. He shrugs tiredly. “You need rest, too. I don’t want you to collapse.”

I yawn. “I’m not tired.” I stupidly say.

Seungri chuckles and kisses my cheek once more. “Come on. Let’s get you in bed.”

“Either sleep with her or come back to the dorm right after she’s in bed, arasso?” Jiyong tells Seungri, all the boys already making their exit.

“Arasso.” Seungri replies. We go a different direction, him walking me to my dorm. “Sleeping over tonight?” I ask him, after a silence. He smiles boyishly at me and nods. “I don’t think I have enough strength to walk back.” He sheepishly says.

I sigh and smile back tiredly. “I’m glad.”

We arrive at my dorm and he steps inside after unlocking the door. He steadily walks me over to my room and sets me down on my bed. “Take a shower and go straight into bed. I’ll go see if I have any clothes I left last time.”

“Neh.” I drawl out, my eyes already closing. I shake my head rapidly, shaking off the sleepiness for now. I need a shower first. After stripping off my clothes in the bathroom, I step into the warm water. I close my eyes, feeling my tense muscles finally relax after a long day.

The competition is in three days. The boys and I have been working our butts off in practicing. What’s worse is that I’ve also been practicing with the 2NE1 girls as well. I simply want everything to be perfect. Also, with competitiveness flowing in my blood, I just also want them to win. I see so much talent in these people. It’s sad to see how many people don’t recognize them. I hope this competition opens peoples’ eyes about them.

I let out a sigh and stare up at the ceiling. I watch the steam from the hot water rise up. I’ve been really stressed this whole week. I mean everyone is nailing the choreography and their freestyle dances, but it’s me who I’m constantly getting mad at. Every time Seungri and I would practice our couple dance, I mess up on our stunts. I do everything effortlessly until I get to that big one.

I don’t know if it’s because I’m scared of injuring myself again or because I don’t believe in myself enough. My mind is never clear when it comes to that flip. I keep landing on my stomach or my arms. I look down and touch my arms gently. My wounds finally healed and the doctor confirmed that I could dance again. But the thought still hurts. It’s a painful memory to keep.

Sometimes I even land on my head. You have no idea how much Seungri worries whenever I don’t stick the landing. It’s almost as if I’m pushing him closer to insanity with my constant failed landings. I’ve been feeling sorry, to all of them. I know I push them harshly everyday, but I know they want to win this competition as much as I do. I shake my head back and forth.

I should stop thinking so much. I need a clear mind or else I won’t get good sleep. I need to be in healthy condition. I stop the water and wrap a towel around myself. I step out and slip on my undergarments. I put the rest of my clothes on just when Seungri slightly opens the door. “Decent?” He asks, sticking his head in. His hands were covering his eyes like a child does during a horror movie.

I laugh, loosening up thanks to him. “Yes. Open your eyes, child.” I tease. He smiles and lets go, walking inside. He pulls me into his arms quickly, gazing deeply in my eyes.

I stand on my toes and kiss him full on the lips, happy that I’m able to do this so freely. “Take a shower. You found your clothes?” I ask after a moment.

He nods, obviously dazed by our kiss. I smile. “I didn’t know I left a lot of clothes here.”

“That’s what happens when you stay here almost everyday.” I laugh, slipping out of his arms. I walk out the bathroom. “Go to bed after this.” I say before closing the door.

Seungri’s been sleeping over at my dorm lately this week. Not that I mind, of course. But I can tell Jiyong misses his “other half”. I laugh bubbly as I slide into my soft bed. I spread my wet hair out on the pillow and I find my eyes instantly closing. But I fight the sleep a little longer, waiting for Seungri. He gets all pouty when I fall asleep without him. I did that last time and he woke me up at five in the morning, telling me he couldn’t sleep without a “Good night” and kiss. I smirk, suddenly highly amused. What if I purposely fall asleep today? I wonder what he’ll do. I close my eyes and try hard to keep a smile from my face.

I pretend to sleep until I hear him quietly walk into my room. I hear him let out a small gasp. Then I hear little stomps of his feet come closer to the other side of the bed. “Going to sleep without me, huh? Fine.” He grumbles darkly under his breath. Once I feel him settle on the other side and turn off the lamp, I slyly roll over and press myself closely against his back. I feel him stiffen under my sudden contact. I open my eyes and smile widely. I breathe down his neck, feeling him shiver.

“Yah,” He stutters out, still frozen. “You said nothing too intimate that would be labeled as ual when I sleep over.”

I chuckle huskily, knowing that makes him go insane. “I thought you said you couldn’t sleep without a good night and kiss?” Abruptly, he turns over and crushes his lips to mine, almost aggressively. I find him y when he does that, I love it. “Good night.” I whisper against his lips. He wraps his arms around my waist lovingly and presses his forehead against mine after breaking our lip lock. He closes his eyes and I feel his breathing even. Letting out a tired huff, I surrender myself to slumber.

--------------------------------------------------------

A/N: I've been horrible lately, haven't I? I haven't been updating at all! I'm so sorry, guys. Things have been hectic at school with finals and all. But school's out and winter break is here! I'm ready for lazy days on my laptop ^_^ 

Also, I wanted to update during Seungri's birthday (Happy belated birthday, you adorable panda! You're not the VIP's baby anymore T_T). But I got carried away with spamming my Tumblr with Seungri(; Hehe. 

Anyway, I updated and I hope you guys didn't abandon me! I hope you enjoyed reading FIVE-- count 'em FIVE--updates! Comment? <3 :D

(Psst! Guess what the next chapter is? Hint: It's time.)