Pairs Night

It Takes Two

 

[Seungri POV]

Knock! Knock! Knock!

I glance at the clock. It’s already nine p.m. Who is knocking at this time? I share a look with all my hyungs. They all shrug. “Go get the door, Seungri-ah.” Jiyong hyung says. I scrunch up my nose. I leave the living room to answer the door, scratching the back of my head.

My arm instantly drops when I open the door and meet a pair of eyeliner-covered brown eyes. I’m also pretty sure my jaw dropped. I survey Heawon up and down, taking in her wardrobe, her perfect make-up, and her gorgeous hair… I think I’m drooling. I quickly shake my head like an idiot and a small smile grazes her glossy lips. Oh my god.

“Hey,” She mumbles.

“Hi.” I awkwardly say, still gazing at her up and down.

She her head to the side and lightly bites her bottom lip. “Um, I was wondering if you knew the directions to that club… The Skyline?”

My attention immediately catches her words. I meet her eyes. “You mean that club where we first danced together?”

Her eyes widen and her cheeks completely redden. “Yeah… That club.” She says quietly.

Then I realize what I just said. I squeeze my eyes shut and bang my head against the doorframe. “Aw, damn it.” I mutter.

“What?”

“Huh?” I look back at her. “Oh, nothing.” I say, mentally kicking myself for stupidity.

Awkward silence.

“So… Do you know the direction to it from here?” She asks; sounding slightly amused. And when I lock eyes, amusement is right on her face.

I shake my head. “No, I don’t know. But the hyungs probably will. Come on. Come inside and you can ask them.” I say, turning around and going inside, knowing she’s going to follow. I prove myself correct when I hear the steady clicks of her heels…that make her legs look amazing, if I may add.

I make myself shudder sometimes.

Huge intakes of breaths were loud and clear once Heawon and I went into the living room. From the way the hyungs were looking at her up and down, it made me want to jump in front of Heawon and cover her up. God, I feel so lame.

“Jesus.” Jiyong hyung breathes out as he rises from the couch. “You make me want to change out of my pajamas and into a suit.”

Heawon’s blush deepens. “Thanks… I guess? Anyway, do any of you guys know the directions to The Skyline from here?”

“You’re going clubbing?” YoungBae hyung asks, his eyebrows rising up. Heawon nods.

“We’ll go with you!” All four of them excitedly shout. All at once, they jump up from the couch and run straight to their rooms, Jiyong hyung dragging me away from Heawon and into his room. I pout.

“You didn’t even give Heawon time to respond,” I mutter to Jiyong hyung, who was already making a pile of clothes on the floor.

“Who cares?” He mumbles quickly, still searching for clothes. “It’s an opportunity to go clubbing again. And hell, we’ll take any chance we get.”

“You guys are rude.” I mutter.

“I heard that. You know you want to dance with Heawon. Here.” He winks. He throws me an outfit and I look at him with bulging eyes.

“You’re letting me wear your clothes?” I exclaim.

Hyung rolls his eyes. “As if. Those are your clothes. You left them in my room the last time you were trying to put on my clothes secretly.”

I make a face and start changing as Jiyong hyung picks out his desired outfit. I glance in the mirror once I finish getting ready. I smile brightly. God, I’m so handsome.

“Yah! Seungri-ah! Let’s go!” I hear Seunghyun hyung shout, sounding excited.

~O~O~

“I can’t believe you guys tagged along.” I hear Heawon mutter under her breath as we make our way into the club. I smile widely and lean close to her ear.

“What’s wrong with us coming along?” I ask, my voice sounding husky. Ha, I sound so y. And it’s seems like Heawon thinks so too since she jumps and inhales deeply. Truthfully, I just don’t like the people smoking around here, but it helps me .

“Nothing… It’s just that I’m meeting my friends here.” She calmly says, obviously not bothered by the smokers.

“So?” I ask.

She chuckles. “It’s just that my friends are interested in YoungBae, Seunghyun, and Daesung.”

I raise an eyebrow. “Really?” I glance at my hyungs, who are completely focused on just getting their table and drinks. I’m sensing another hangover tomorrow morning.

Heawon nods. “Oh, there they are.” A smile comes across her face, making my face heat up. Her three friends, the same ones I’ve seen last time, walks over, staring at me the whole time. I laugh under my breath.

“Well, hello there.” One of them murmurs, smiling at me. She extends her hand out. “I’m Charlotte.”

“Seungri.” I shout over the loud music. I shake all their hands after they introduce themselves. I take a peek at Heawon and see her rolling her eyes at her friends, who seem to be giving her looks about me. I laugh once more.

“Yah! Seungri-ah! Come on, man!” I hear Daesung hyung shout, coming over. He pauses once his eyes land on someone next to me: Mi Sun. He bows and unleashes his smile that he knows nobody can resist. I snort. “Heawon-ah, you and your friends should join us. I’m sure we have room for a few more… beautiful ladies.”

And I thought Seunghyun hyung was smooth.