Choreography

It Takes Two

 

[Seungri POV; Next Morning]

“Seungri-ah,” Jiyong hyung groans, lying on the sofa. “Can you get me a glass of water?”

“Me, too.” Daesung hyung whines.

“Aish, why drink so much when you guys can’t handle it?” I mutter, making my way towards the kitchen in our dorm. Yes, YG High provides dorms for the people who attend. It’s awesome, right? It’s like college, except better. YG hyung, the founder and CEO (that’s what he wants to be called instead of principal), treats us like we’re his kids. We love him, and he loves us. Simple as that, like I said, we’re a family.

I grab four cups and fill them with cold water, knowing that YoungBae and Seunghyun hyung would like some as well. Automatically, I take out aspirin for them as well. I pop some in my mouth since I’m feeling a bit of a headache, too. That’s probably from the huge gulps of vodka I accidentally drank. But at least I can move around unlike my hyungs who are lazily lounging around the living room.

I walk out of the kitchen with the pills and drinks in my hands. I each hand them one, rolling my eyes as they groan out a thanks. I stretch my back, hearing something crack. I sigh. I never knew how heavy each of my hyungs were, especially Jiyong hyung. Even with his lightweight body, he’s heavy as hell when he’s drunk.

I plop down on the floor next to an unconscious Seunghyun hyung. I grab a pillow and slide it under his head. He snorts in response. I chuckle as I look at the rest of my hyungs. I sigh and lightly smile.

They’re all freaking babos.

Don’t tell them I said that.

Crack! Crack! Crack! I’m strong baby~

I rise up from the floor as I hear my phone ringing. I quickly answer as I see YG hyung’s number flash on the screen.

“Yoboseyo?” I say.

“Seungri-ah how’s everybody?” YG hyung asks.

I look behind me and glance at all the unconscious bodies sprawled across the living room. “Hangover.” I reply, laughing.

YG hyung groans. “I assume your hyungs took you out to a club for your coming of age thing?”

“Neh.” I chuckle.

“How was it? I’m sure that with Jiyong and Seunghyun you guys had fun.”

“One hell of a banging club, I must say.”

YG hyung laughs. “Well, I’m not going to ask for any more details because I’m sure there must be something I shouldn’t or wouldn’t want to know. Anyway, I called regarding our choreographer.”

My eyes widen. “Is there something wrong?”

“Shaun’s family is having some personal problems and he’s flown back to the states to take care of it.” Hyung informs me.

I pout. “I hope everything is okay.” I bite my lip then continue. “Have you found a replacement?”

“Well, not really.” Hyung says. “I’ve been keeping in touch with one person, and from what I’ve seen and heard, she’s pretty good.”

“She?” I ask, catching the word.

“Well, yes. She. But don’t you worry, Seungri. It doesn’t seem like she’ll be one of those fan girls. She seems pretty serious about this job opening.”

“Is she really a good dancer?” I ask, curious. When it comes to the responsibility of dancing, I’m really strict about who’s helping us. So far, Shaun is the only person I trust besides me.

YG hyung laughs once more. “Stop with the questions, Seungri. You know I wouldn’t pick out some random babo. You’ll see what she’s got when she arrives.”

“When?”

There was a ruffling through papers on the other line. “A week from now. She says she needs to gather her stuff and continue practicing.”

I scoff. “She better be good.”

“Now, now, Seungri. Put those claws away.” Hyung chuckles.

“For now.” I say, making him laugh heartily.

~O~O~

[Heawon POV]

I stare mindlessly at my reflection in the mirror of my studio, last night’s scenes playing in my head. I couldn’t believe a guy would dance that well. I’ve never seen anything like it. If I compared all the guys I danced with before to the guy last night, I would pretty much say they . It actually makes me want to go back to that club and hopefully find him there again.

I stand up and turn on my stereo, the music already blasting throughout the studio. I stand face-to-face in front of the mirror, gazing at my brown, tired eyes and staring at the dark circles beginning to show under them.

My lips curl up a little as I think about that guy’s eyes. He had those dark circles, but I doubt it was from exhaustion. He must have had them since he was young. I didn’t mind them though. In fact, they actually look kind of cute…

I splash some of my water on my face, trying to get rid of the heat that crept up on my cheeks. This is wrong. I’m supposed to be dancing, because one day, I’m hoping that I can get a huge chance of doing choreography for someone famous. I want to be recognized for my dreams, my passion. I know my parents are still against my decision, but I don’t care.

I was practically born to dance my heart out, express my soul. And that’s exactly what I’m aiming for everyday.