Bright Atmosphere

It Takes Two

 

[Seungri POV]

“Why are you blushing so much?” I ask Heawon as we head back to the dance studio. “Can’t handle my good looks, eh?”

She punches my arm and covers her cheeks as she looks down. “It felt so embarrassing and tense in there.”

“Tense? Embarrassing? I don’t think so. It was more like hilarious and entertaining.” I laugh out loud, recalling her reaction when YG hyung acted so serious.

“You do realize that he saw us, right? He saw us… um…”

“Kiss?” I fill in. She flushes. “Aigoo~ How cute. And yeah, of course he knows. I already knew it. He was playing around with you.” I laugh once more as we enter the dance studio.

“Yah!” She exclaims, pushing me. I catch her wrists and pull her down to the floor with me, her on top of me. Her face is practically a tomato! Without helping it, I laugh at her face. She buries her head in between my neck and shoulder. I caress her hair softly, calming down.

“Where did the y Heawon go? She’s too cute right now.” I murmur in her ear, smiling. I kiss her cheek gently.

“I was so worried that…” She drifts off, speaking quietly into my shoulder.

I chuckle. “YG hyung won’t fire you or kick me out. You just overreacted.”

I feel her breathe out, hitting my neck warmly. “How did you know he knew?”

“He slapped my before he closed the door. He does that to my hyungs when he sees them eyeing a girl on the street or club.”

She pulls back and looks at me incredulously. Out of nowhere, she laughs hysterically. “That’s just not normal!” She snorts. She pinches my cheek hard. “No wonder you’re so weird.” She coos. I flush a little. She rests her head on my chest and I her hair softly.

“Does that mean we’re together now?” I blurt out, ruining the mood. I mentally give myself a hard slap, feeling stupid.

She quietly laughs, still resting on my chest. “I don’t know.” She stretches out. “I mean you never really did ask me and it was just a kiss. It’s not like—“

I quickly claim her lips after I hear those words. I watch as she closes her eyes and I do the same. I abruptly pull away, remembering my point. “It wasn’t just a kiss.” I mock her words. “I don’t know about you, but it was like sky diving. It was a thrill I would never forget.” I whisper in her ears. I grab her chin softly and make her meet my eyes. “So, may I be able to call you mine?”

A beautiful smile grazes her pink lips. She buries her face into my neck and squeezes me tight in a hug. I almost choke on her hold. “Is that a yes?” I ask hesitantly, stupidly.

“Yes.” She laughs.

~O~O~

[Next Day]

[Noon]

“Lee Seungri!” I hear people chorus.

I groan and cover my head with my pillow. I don’t need annoying hyungs right now. Waiting almost two days at Heawon’s dorm then spending the next day practicing is tiring as hell. I just want to sleep the whole day. I want some sleep…

Bam!

I let out an annoyed sigh. I guess I won’t be getting it. I feel my bed suddenly sink as I feel my hyungs jump onto my bed. I silently scream under my pillow in aggravation. Is it so hard to ask for some sleep?

“Seungri! Maknae! Seunghyun! Wake up!” They chant, trying to pull my pillow and blankets away from me.

“Hyung!” I whine, still silently screaming. I’m going crazy.

“Where were you the whole day yesterday? I mean I know you were staking out at Heawon’s dorm two days before…” Jiyong hyung starts.

“But when we went to check up on you yesterday, you weren’t there.” Daesung hyung finishes.

“Where were you, huh? Did you see Heawon?” Seunghyun and YoungBae hyung ask at the same time, poking me.

I suddenly flush as I thought back to yesterday’s events. I smile widely under the pillow. Abruptly, someone snatches the pillow from me. “Aigoo!” They yell, seeing my face. They jump on me, pulling and screaming like a bunch of teenage girls. “You were with her yesterday!” They shout.

I cover my face and roll over. Eventually, I fall off the bed once more. I really think this is becoming a habit. “Leave me alone.” I whine helplessly.

“Come on! Let’s go visit Heawon then! We’ll be able to get it out of her.” Seunghyun hyung says.

“No!” I scream, sitting up from the floor.

They laugh heartily. “Why not? Are you hiding something from us?” Jiyong hyung winks.

I open my mouth to deny, but then I close it back up. They all raise their eyebrows at me, expecting. Why not tell them? They’re bound to know sooner or later. Maybe I should go for later…

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

“I’ll go see who it is.” Daesung hyung sings, skipping out of my room. Before any of my other hyungs could touch me, Daesung hyung exclaims, “Heawon-ah!”

The other hyungs whip their heads towards me, smiling mischievously. They dash out of my room and greet Heawon cheerfully in the living room. I run my fingers through my hair. I grab my pillow and scream silently into it once more. I need to see a doctor or else I’m going to go insane!