Flipped Morning

It Takes Two

 

[Seungri POV]

Thud!

I quickly sit up and rub my head. Ow… I glance up at my bed then cast my eyes down to the floor. Aish! Since when do I ever fall off my bed? I look at the clock and stare in disbelief. It’s only five in the morning… My jaw drops. I only slept for three hours! I suddenly feel like crying. I lazily climb back up in bed, wrapping myself tightly in my blanket. I gently lay my head on the pillow and close my eyes. It’s only five, right? I can get a few more hours of sleep before we have to go practice—Heawon!

I pop my eyes wide open. I knew something was bothering me in those three hours of tossing and turning. I wrestle with my blanket before jumping out of bed. I abruptly come to a halt once I open my door. Jiyong hyung blocks my way out to freedom with a sleepy smirk on his face.

“Where do you think you’re going?” He drawls out sleepily.

“Bathroom?” I reply, accidentally making it sound like a question.

Hyung scoffs and pushes me back inside, surprising me at how strong he is so early in the morning. “You’re not going anywhere. Go back to sleep, Lee Seunghyun.” He orders, kicking me back on the bed.

I pout as I watch him close the door and guard it. He folds his arms and smirks that stupid smirk at me.  “What are you doing up so early?” He asks.

I contemplate on whether I should tell him the reason or not… “Um,” I hesitantly mutter. “I was going to see Heawon.”

There was a moment of silence before I hear a sharp gasp from hyung. “Seungri-ah! Are you two dating now?” Hyung asks excitedly.

I snap my head up at him in surprise. Furthering my surprise, my door suddenly opens, slamming Jiyong hyung to the floor. Seunghyun hyung, Daesung hyung, and YoungBae hyung come running in.

“Yah!” Jiyong hyung says from the floor, dusting off his pants. “Were you guys eavesdropping?”

Seunghyun hyung jumps on my bed and tackles me in a hug while Daesung hyung says, “Of course! Seungri would only tell you this kind of stuff! We were dying to know!”

I push Seunghyun hyung away in disgust as he jokingly tries to kiss my cheek. “Aish! Hyung!” I whine. I crawl away from all of them and scratch the back of my head, annoyed. “We’re not dating!” I say, feeling very stupid as I feel my chest ache at my statement.

“Aigoo~ Then why have you been meeting with her every morning in the dance studio?” Jiyong hyung asks, finally catching me. He smirks. I instantly feel my cheeks heat up.

“Aye~!” They all gush out together as they tackle me down to the floor, piling on top of me.

~O~O~

“Yah! Seungri-ah! Let’s go! Don’t you want to see your girlfriend?” I hear Jiyong hyung shout from the living room.

I scrunch up my nose as I hear the others laugh hysterically. “Idiots…” I mutter under my breath darkly. I grab a small towel and run to the dance studio, leaving my insane hyungs behind. I come to a halt once I face the dance studio’s door faces me. Almost instantly, a smile spreads across my face. I quietly open the door, hoping to catch her by surprise. I know she gets scared easily, but she screams so cutely. My smile is instantly wiped off as I finally realize there’s no music playing. Heawon would usually be playing our songs to the max.

Then I frown as I find the floor empty, no y body dancing around. Then I spy her body lying on the bench, a towel covering her face. I softly chuckle under my breath and quietly stride over to her. I kneel down on the floor and remove the towel from her face. I gently smile once more as I gaze at her face.

I lightly trace my fingertip across her cheeks then outline her beautiful closed eyes. I move some hair out of her face and my eyes land on her lips. Suddenly, my smile drops. I squint intensely at her lips. I rub my thumb gently at the corner of her lips. My eyes widen at the sight of blood staining on my thumb. She must have busted her lip last night…

I grab the towel and ever so softly clean the remaining blood from her lips. I bite my lip tightly as I accidentally press to hard. She stirs and reaches up to wipe harshly. I flinch as I watch. Shouldn’t that have stung? It must be a— I freeze as my eyes catch a sight of her arm. She folds her arms back on her stomach. I lean in closer to her arms, trying to get a closer look. I accidentally let out a sharp gasp.

Her arms… Why are they so scarily red?

“Seungri-ah! What are you doing?” I hear one of my hyungs shout from behind. I lean back on my heels as Heawon snaps her eyes rapidly. She screams and falls off the bench, landing on my lap on the floor. I catch her and hold her head with my other hand.

“Yah! Hyung! Don’t do that! You scared her.” I say, worriedly looking for any bumps on her head. I run my fingers through her hair and meet her shocked eyes. “Are you okay?” I ask.

She stares at me for a few seconds before sitting up and looking around. She climbs off my lap and sits on the floor. I watch as she shakily runs her hands through her messy hair. “It’s practice already…?” I hear her murmur.

“Yeah.” I speak up. She snaps her head to me, as if she already forgot I was next to her. What’s wrong with her? “You must have slept here last night.”

Her eyes widen as she swiftly looks at the clock. Shakily, she stands up and makes a dash for the door. But before the walks out, she stops and turns to us. “Excuse me for a while, boys. Just start practicing. I-I-I got to… run. Yeah, run.” She stutters before quickly walking out the studio. The hyungs and I exchange confused, worried looks.

“Did any of you guys see those red marks all over her arms?” YoungBae hyung asks after a moment of silence, being the watchful person he is.

“I did.” I sigh out, raising my hand. I stare at the door longingly. I take a few steps toward the tempting open door. “I’m just gonna… follow her.” I say before striding out of the studio.

“Yah! Think before you speak!” I hear Jiyong hyung shout after me. “Aish! You stalker!”