Unexpected Doings

It Takes Two

 

[Seungri POV]

I knew it.

I knew it. I knew it. I kiss Heawon in the restaurant, feeling my insides melt. She’s looking at me differently now, really different. And I love it because I know what she’s thinking. Yeah, I already know I’m in love with her. It’s been that way ever since we first kissed. I’m glad—No, I’m ecstatic that I’m finally seeing the same look that I’ve been looking at her with on her face.

“Yah!” Jiyong hyung hisses. “You don’t need to faces in front of us.”

“It just makes us jealous.” YoungBae hyung mutters lowly, sipping on his drink. Heawon and I share a laugh.

“Maybe I should’ve invited my friends.” Heawon says, raising her eyebrows.

YoungBae hyung chokes and Daesung and Seunghyun hyung gasp. “Call them!” They chorus excitedly, excluding Jiyong hyung.

“I’m just joking!” Heawon exclaims, putting her hands up in surrender. “Don’t tell me you three are interested in them…?”

They bow their head simultaneously. Without thinking, I snort. It’s so obvious how they’re into her friends. They hiss at me annoyingly and I share a high five with Jiyong hyung. Before I could get scolded, our food arrives. Immediately, we all get captivated. The hyungs and I got a little overboard with ordering when Heawon said we could get anything we want.

But we felt bad so we only ordered seven choices. Usually, we order ten, so Heawon’s lucky we adore her. If we were with Seven hyung on the other hand… Oh yeah, a huge feast for us. It’s complete silence between all of us since we’re too busy stuffing our faces with food. The only sound coming from us occasionally is when we let out a satisfied groan. Knowing that Heawon just has a huge appetite like us, I love her even more.

~O~O~

“Wait. Aren’t we supposed to turn right back there?” Heawon asks the driver.

“No?” The driver says, confused. “Aren’t you guys headed to that club, The Skyline?”

We all fidget in our seats, sharing annoyed glances at the driver. She looks at each of us, raising an eyebrow. “Is that so?” She murmurs, leaning back against the seat. Unexpectedly, she punches Seunghyun hyung and me since we’re the closest ones next to her. We whine from the pain.

“Aish…” She hisses. “How come none of you told me?”

“Because you wouldn’t approve.” Jiyong hyung mutters out.

“Of course I wouldn’t approve! Do you have any idea that the competition is next week? I need your full attention. I don’t need you guys drunk for—“

Daesung hyung pushes my head towards Heawon the same time Seunghyun hyung pushes her head to mine, making our lips slam together. Oh my god. I wave Daesung hyung’s hand away and let out a deep breath. I give them a “are you insane?” look. They shrug.

“We had to shut her up.” YoungBae hyung explains.

“Yah!” Heawon exclaims.

“We knew she was going to give us a lecture and we get enough of those from YG hyung.” Seunghyun hyung responds. He looks at Heawon. “Mianhae.” He shamelessly smiles.

Heawon mutters a curse under her breath. Daesung hyung and I hear it and we laugh out loud obnoxiously. Heawon raises her fist up and we flinch away. “Aish. You’re asking to be hit.” She says.

“Uh,” The driver clears his throat. “We’re here.”

With no other choice, Heawon climbs out of the car with us and enters the club. “You boys again?” One of the bodyguards at the door say, amused.

“You know it.” Jiyong hyung says, winking playfully.

“One more member added?” The bodyguard asks, looking at Heawon up and down. Protectively, I grasp her hand tightly.

“My girlfriend.” I reply, full of pride.

This time, both of the bodyguards laugh. “She’s a beauty. Keep her close then. Boys aren’t going to be able to keep their hand to their selves.”

“Thanks for the advice.” I mutter darkly as we enter the club. I pull Heawon in front of me and I wrap both of my arms around her waist behind her. Without helping it, I glare at every single guy that gapes at her. Oh hell yes. The bodyguard’s words sank in deep.

Heawon leans her head back, her head resting on my shoulder as we walk towards our usual table. She turns her head and I feel her teeth softly graze my neck; she’s smiling.

“Don’t like the attention?” She says in my ear.

“No.” I straightforwardly say. With a sigh of relief, we arrive at the table and get comfortable, ordering the usual drinks. The hyungs make me drink some stuff the whole night and Heawon looks at us with arms folded.

Slowly, my eyesight goes dizzy and my head spins. I close my eyes and rest my head against the chair. Okay, I’m not accepting drinks anymore. “Had enough?” Heawon says in my ear, softly. Her voice calms down my dizziness a little. I nod at the slightest bit.

“Good.” She says, a smile in her voice. She stands up and grabs my hand, making me stand up as well. “Let’s go dance.”

“I don’t want to today.” I whine. “I’m dizzy.”

“Fine.” She mumbles, letting go of my hand. I plop back down on my chair with her. “But I want to dance.”

“I’ll dance with you, pretty lady.” A different voice suddenly comes by.

We all look up at the guy. I hear Heawon gasp as I feel my dizziness melt away. I abruptly stand up and Heawon stands up, grabbing my arm.

“Chansung.” Heawon says, her eyes hard.

“Heawon.” The camel look-a-like responds, smiling.