Flowing Contentment

It Takes Two

 

[Heawon POV]

I clear my throat and smile back a bitter smile. “What are you doing here?” I ask, pretending to sound surprisingly happy. Hell, it’s opposite than that. It’s more like I want to punch a wall with his presence. I don’t want to see him.

I’m very much over him, yes. That, I can very much prove. But just because I’m over him doesn’t mean he can mess with me again. I had enough. Other than him, Seungri is the only one who’s seen my vulnerable side. And I find myself trusting Seungri more than I did with Chansung a long time ago. Also, there’s another fact:

I love Seungri.

I love Seungri while I only was attracted to Chansung. I finally realize that Chansung never gave me the same feelings Seungri gave me. In fact, they’re completely different. It’s as if I still remember my past life before this one, two different centuries apart.

Chansung seemed a little shocked at my coolness, but he hid it with his stupid smile. “Is it wrong to go to a club once in a while? I mean you and I both know we love to dance.” He says, his grin widening. He extends his hand out to me, his eyes suddenly challenging. “How about you and I dance together one last time? We didn’t get a chance to dance together on stage… Remember?” He chuckles.

Time seemed to slow down for me. I feel Seungri moving out of my grasp, but I hold him back once more. I meet Chansung’s mischievous eyes. I let go of Seungri and slowly walk up to Chansung. I look up at him as he looks down as me. He smiles darkly. “That’s my girl.” He murmurs.

“Heawon?” I hear Seungri say, his voice almost hysterical.

I flash a y smirk that makes guys go insane. In an instant, my palm connects with his cheek. Hard. I hear five sharp gasps behind me. Chansung whips his head towards me, his eyes huge with anger.

“Listen to me and listen to me well.” I say, my voice harsh and threatening. “I’m done with you. Don’t even dare mess with me anymore. The last time you’re ever going to see me is at the competition.” I turn around, my hair whipping. I stop and look over my shoulder and give Chansung a steely glare. Aside from the glare, I smirk once more. “I guess we’re going to end this right where everything happened, huh?” I look at him, disgusted as I look at what he’s wearing. “Get lost.”

~O~O~

[Seungri POV]

“I guess we don’t have to worry about Seungri hurting Heawon, eh?” Jiyong hyung laughs as we pile into the car.

“I think it’s more like we have to worry about Heawon hurting Seungri.” Daesung hyung snorts, poking Heawon on the forehead. She laughs and swats Daesung hyung’s hand away.

“You’re all just jealous that my girlfriend can be fierce and y at the same time.” I reply, kissing her cheek. “You were such a badass.” I murmur in her ear, entwining my fingers with hers.

Her cheeks instantly flush and she smiles brightly. “I feel so much better.”

“You go girl!” Seunghyun hyung shouts girlishly, pumping his fist in the air cutely. We all whine at his sudden awkward cuteness, cringing at the sight of it.

We practically wrestle to get out of the car first as we arrive at YG High. Seunghyun hyung whines and drags his feet across the floor, still acting cute. “Aigoo!” We exclaim, running away from him all the way up to our dorm. I grab Heawon’s hand and we slip away from the ruckus. I walk her back to her dorm, comfortable in the silence.

“You were really beautiful when you told that camel off.” I mumble out, deciding to voice out my thoughts.

Unexpectedly, she laughs out loud. “Camel?”

I smile at her sheepishly. “He looks like it, doesn’t he?”

She laughs once more, nodding her head. “How is telling someone off make a person beautiful?”

We arrive at her dorm and she leans against the wall, waiting for my answer. I think about it for a moment. I softly smile. I lean both of my arms against her sides on the wall. I gently press my forehead against hers and gaze deep into her eyes. My heart squeezes in content as I see that same emotion still in her eyes.

“Because for the first time, you looked fully confident in yourself. You didn’t have anything weighing down on your shoulders and you tossed words carelessly. You knew what you were saying and the consequences to it, yet you still did it because you were ready to accept the consequences and move on.” I nuzzle my nose with hers softly, both of us closing our eyes in content. I lower my head, my lips aiming for hers.

She giggles and moves away from my embrace. I look at her. “What’s the matter?” I ask, almost whimpering. “I thought a speech like that deserved a reward.” Unbelievably, I stomp my foot like a seven year old child.

She pinches my cheek and coos, “Childish~” She goes inside her dorm. She smiles at me playfully. “You reek of alcohol. I’m not kissing you tonight.”

“But that’s not—!” She cuts me off with closing her door. I hear her chuckle on the other side. Nevertheless, a smile spreads across my face, still content. I walk back to the dorm, my heart racing.

“Seungri-ah!” Jiyong hyung tackles me once I get inside the dorm. I scream from the suddenness and calm my breath down. “You’re not sleeping with Heawon tonight?” Hyung asks, raising his eyebrows up and down.

I push him off, still disgusted with his thoughts no matter what. “You’re so gross.”

“I’ll take that as a no.” Hyung chuckles. He slings his arm over my shoulders. “How about you sleep with me tonight? I’ve been lonely. You haven’t had a sleepover with me ever since Heawon came.”

“You sound like a whiny girl.” I mutter.

“So, is that a yes?” Hyung asks, jumping up and down excitedly.

“Fine.” I mumble so low under my breath.

“Oh yeah!” Hyung shouts. “Guys! How about we all sleep together tonight? I’m feeling happy these days!”

“Asa!” I hear four other voices shout from their rooms. It’s going to be a long night.