Professionalism

It Takes Two

[Seungri POV]

[Next Day]

“Shouldn’t it be left first then right?”

“Nope. It’s right then left.”

“But, I think it’s supposed to be left first.”

“I’m pretty sure it’s right first.”

“No—“

“Do you want to go there with me, Lee Seungri?”

I scrunch up my nose. “Forget it, hyung.” I mumble quietly. Jiyong hyung snorts and ruffles my hair. He passes by me and sits down at the benches, messaging on his phone. I roll my eyes and concentrate on our previous argument. I’m sure it was left first then right. Just to be sure, I step and angle my left foot. Then I stomp and angle my right foot. I repeat the movement a little faster and turn afterwards.

Smack!

I curse under my breath as I rub my tender . Okay, so maybe it was right first then left. I hear Jiyong hyung laugh out loud. “I told you so!” He says mockingly. I childishly stick my tongue out at him and stand back up. Just then, YoungBae hyung walks in the dance studio. Following him are Daesung and Seunghyun hyung, ice cream containers in hand.

“Yah!” Jiyong hyung says, jumping off the bench. In a flash, he comes face to face with the two. “Who said you could eat ice cream?”

Seunghyun hyung rolls his eyes. “You know how much we eat it.”

“But it’s not part of your diet!”

“What diet?”

“Our trainer is going to go insane.” Jiyong hyung mumbles darkly. He glances at the ice cream in Daesung hyung’s hands. “Give me that.” He snatches the ice cream container away from Daesung and starts eating mouthfuls.

“Hyung!” Daesung hyung whines as he stares at the ice cream longingly.

“What the hell? It’s my first day and all I see are you boys pigging out on ice cream.” We all turn out heads towards a new voice. Heawon stares at us with an eyebrow raised. She smiles at us and walks over to Jiyong hyung. “You, of all people, are the one I see eating the most ice cream.” She snatches it away from Jiyong hyung. “You’re the leader of this group. You should be the one preventing them from eating it.” She scolds.

“What?” Jiyong hyung screeches. “But Daesung was the one eating it!”

“Well, Daesung works out, so he gets to indulge a little. You, Jiyong, need to work on those so-called six-packs.” Heawon laughs as she hits Jiyong hyung stomach playfully. They all joke around for a moment, mostly bagging on Jiyong hyung.

You would think I would be the loudest one there, taking the opportunity to insult Jiyong hyung as much as I can. But I’m not. In fact, I’m silently watching in the back; watching Heawon. It seems unreal how she can laugh and play around like that when she completely broke down yesterday. But everything she does seems to be genuine; her laugh is real, her smile lights up her face, her eyes sparkle, and that adorable pink hue is back on her cheeks.

But then she glances at me and our eyes lock.

For that one moment, her usual happiness faded and sadness took place. With a blink of an eye, it was gone. Heawon claps her hands loudly, her attention on everyone.

“Alright. As you all know, I’m going to be your new choreographer for the time being. This is my first time doing this and I want everything to be perfect. I will give this my all and, hopefully, you all will, too.” She announces. Our back dancers nod and give a smile in acknowledgement.

Heawon smiles. “Just a quick warning: I might be a little strict from now on.”

~O~O~

“Five minute break everyone. You all worked hard.”

I weakly crawl to the bench and outstretch my arm, hoping to get my water bottle. Pain courses through my arm as if Jiyong hyung punched me several times. I groan and collapse onto the floor. I close my eyes instead.

“Yah! Seungri-shi! I better not see those eyes close!” 

My eyes instantly snap open in fear. Heawon just called me. I quickly sit up and regret the move instantly. Okay, if my whole body feels sore now, I wonder how it will feel tomorrow… I feel like bawling my eyes out. I swear Heawon was straight out lying five hours ago. She said she’d be a little strict. “Little strict”, my . She went completely insane on us! She—Wait, did she just call me Seungri-shi?

I look at Heawon. She sat in the middle of the dance studio while the rest of us (all sweaty and sticky) were sitting down at the benches. Heawon, however, didn’t seem to look exhausted at all. In fact, I can practically see gears turning in her head as she’s probably trying to figure out a more “efficient choreography”. It was her words, not mine. With legs still sore, I drag my whole body next to her. She looks at me, her face serious. But I spot a hint of a smile playing on her lips.

“I did warn you guys.” She mumbles.

“What?” I cry, appalled. “You said a little, that’s not little.” I scrunch up my nose. The sides of her lips turn upwards. I’ll keep talking until that smile shows up. “Sure, we’ve danced this long before, but this hard? Are you sure you aren’t a robot?”

Finally, her smile grazes her lips. “Robots seem to dance better than you.”

My eyes grew wide. “Excuse me? But I’m far better than a robot. I have feelings, robots don’t. And you just hurt my feelings, so you seem to be a robot. You don’t have any feelings.” I ramble.

Her smile drops as I say the last sentence. I peer at her face worriedly. Did I hit a nerve? She stands up rapidly and stares down at me with a serious face. She then looks around the room at my hyungs and the other dancers.

“Back to work.” She says, full of scary authority. 

-----------------------------------------------

A/N: Guess when I'll be updating again? :D I'm not even sure myself, so you tell me! LOL. School is starting for me tomorrow >_< So, I'm going to be updating maybe once every two weeks? One week? I don't know D:

Please comment or subscribe! <3