Restroom Moment

It Takes Two

 

[Seungri POV]

Jiyong hyung slings his arm around my shoulders lazily once we enter the club again, making me pull my hand away from Heawon. I meet her eyes and she flashes a smile before disappearing into the crowds. I don’t try to hide my soft whimper this time.

“So, did something juicy happen between you two?” Jiyong hyung screams in my ear through the loud music.

I pull a face of disgust. “Aish! Why do you keep asking me that whenever we’re together?”

Jiyong hyung smiles playfully. “I just want to know if my dongsaeng has fully grown-up yet… if you know what I mean.” He winks.

I push him away. “Why are you so disgusting, hyung?” I exclaim, running away before hyung could see my blush rising. From the sound of his annoying laughter, I’m guessing he still saw. I make my way towards to the restroom. On my way there, I sneak a peek at our table. The hyung and Heawon’s friends are still there. But where’s Heawon? Oh crap, she better not be—

Slam!

My face makes contact with the restroom door.

“Oh god! I’m so sorry! I—What the hell? Seungri?” The girl laughs out loud. I know that sweet laugh.

“Heawon?” I mutter, still dazed from the impact.

I can hear the amusement in her voice. She gently grabs my arm. “Are you okay? I’m sorry; I didn’t mean it.”

“Yeah, I’m fine.” I mumble.

“But your nose isn’t.”

“Excuse me?”

She smiles a small smile. “Your nose is bleeding.”

“Really?” I exclaim, my hands automatically touching my nose. And she’s right. I can already taste the blood in my mouth. “Disgusting.” I mutter.

She chuckles under her breath. “Come on. Let me help you clean it up.” She says, pulling me towards the “family” restroom. Seriously? Who the hell would name it the family restroom when you’re in a club? I bet people use this restroom to… Oh my god! I stop in my tracks, surprising Heawon.

“What?” She asks.

“We’re going in there? Together?” I exclaim.

Heawon looks at me confused for a few seconds until it finally clicks. She snorts. “God, Seungri. You make it sound like I’m trying to seduce you.” She laughs, shaking her head. “Come on, panda. We’re just going to clean you up before you go out there and try to impress the girls.”

I scrunch my nose up and make a face, but I follow her inside anyway. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god… Why are my hands suddenly sweaty? I try to coolly lean against the wall once we get in the restroom, but I almost yelp out of anxiousness when I hear Heawon close the door behind her.

Heawon takes one glance at me and chuckles. She walks over to the sink and pulls out a bunch of paper towels. Soon after, she gets the paper towels wet a little bit and walks over to me. “Sit.” She simply says, eyeing the toilet then back at me. Without further hesitation, I pull the lid down and sit, looking up at her expectantly. She smiles softly and leans down, her face even with mine.

She takes a moment to look me in the eyes then she focuses on my nose, making me highly embarrassed. I feel heat creeping up on my cheeks, and I cautiously stare at Heawon, ready to hide my face if she glances up. It purely silence between us as she wipes away the blood on my face. I continue to watch her, noticing how she slightly squints her eyes as she tries to focus.

“I’m almost done.” She murmurs suddenly, sticking her tongue out a little. I fight the urge to bite my bottom lip. In a second, she looks into my eyes then back down to my nose. “What?” She asks.

“Hmm?” I look down, a hint of a smile on her face.

“You look like you need to pee really bad.” She mumbles. She smiles widely, catching me off guard. She straightens up. “There. I’m done. Your nose stopped bleeding as well.”

I smile back as well and rise up from the toilet. “Thanks.” She shrugs in return and heads for the door. “Wait.” I blurt out. She stops in her tracks and looks over her shoulder. I grip my hands into fists. She really looks y doing that. Damn it; I forgot what I was going to say. She raises one eyebrow, looking ier than ever.

“Stop being so damn distracting.”

She turns her whole body around to face me this time. She smirks. “What did you just say?” I freeze. Did I say that out loud? “Yeah, you did.” She laughs after seeing the look on my face. “And no, you didn’t say, ‘did I say that out loud?’”

“H-how…?” Oh yeah, she left me speechless.

She smirks once more, thinking the exact same thing as I am. I shake my head, hoping she doesn’t rub it in my face. I mean I never rubbed it in her face before, didn’t I?

Heawon rolls her eyes. “So, is that all?”

“What?”

“Never mind.” She sighs. She turns around and opens the door. As if on instinct, I quickly stride over and shut the door with one hand. Heawon stops and turns around, looking angry at first then shock takes over her features as she finds how close I am. And trust me, I’m really close to her. I lean closer, making her lean against the door. I rest my right hand on the door next to her face while I lock the door with my other.

I stare at her eyes, her pretty light brown eyes. She gazes back at me. And I see a kind of emotion swimming in her eyes, an emotion that she might not even notice. Without thinking, I softly grab her wrist with my left hand; my thumb continuously grazes her palm back and forth. She has such soft hands…

I find myself leaning my forehead against hers.

“Can…” I breathe out softly. “Can we just stay in here for the rest of the night?”