Turn By Turn

It Takes Two

 

A/N: Yes, it's D-Day for our groups!

2PM: http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMdofhj9WKU

2NE1: http:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=nt84Bwqbe1g

----------------------------------------------------------------

[Heawon POV]

 

I pat each of the girls’ backs encouragingly. “Fighting!” I tell them. They take the stage, walking with charisma.

“I go by the name of CL of 2NE1. It’s been a long time coming, but we here now,” CL moves her lips to the song, obviously radiating confidence. The girls start to move while CL still ‘sings’, “And we about to set the roof on fire, baby. You better get yours, ‘cause I’m getting mine.”

Beats start pumping out the speakers the same time my heart pounds. I watch my girls, completely focused with their stage presence and moves. I count the beats in my head, hoping they’re doing the same. Throughout the song, another smile creep up on my face. My girls are doing perfectly fine! Almost halfway done with the song, the audience is still chanting. This is probably the loudest I’ve heard from them.

The song starts coming to an end and the girls strut forward with swagger. They post almost modestly while the song ends with a huge blast. And that’s not even including the eruption of scream from the people. Oh yeah, I’m proud of them. I attack my girls in bear hugs, feeling them squeeze me back in return. They squeal in the process. After pulling away, I see Bom and Minzy wiping their eyes.

“Go sit down and rest. You girls deserve it. Close your eyes for a while.” I advise them, grinning from ear to ear. They smile widely at me and go inside their destined rooms. I turn my back and look back out to the stage. The MC runs to the center, his aura finally showing a genuine excitement.

“Now that is what I’m talking about! Thanks to those girls, I think everyone is finally hyped up! How about we let the girls take a rest and let the men show their beastly sides? To start off, everybody welcome SHINee!”

“Her whisper is the Lucifer…” The music blares.

Five boys run up the stage, getting into position. Without taking my eyes off of them, I slowly walk over to my boys. I sling my arm around Daesung and pat his chest, where his heart is. “Don’t be too nervous.” I whisper in his ear, knowing his heartbeat is rising erratically. He simply smiles nervously at me. I stay with Daesung throughout SHINee’s performance. Once they end, I switch on over to YoungBae, massaging his shoulders.

“What a complicated dance! I give props to SHINee!” The MC shouts over the screams. “Let’s turn this up a notch, shall we? Everybody put your hands together for… BEAST!” This time, six boys in black, gothic clothing come out. They exchange high fives before getting into their position.

“Everyday, I shock!”

I raise my eyebrow, curious at their concept. While watching, I quietly talk to YoungBae. “I know what you’re thinking about.” I mutter into his ear.

“Oh? And what do you think I’m thinking about?” He replies quietly.

I scoff. “Trick question. I told you not to think.” I hear him chuckle. I pat his shoulder reassuringly. “You’ll do fine. Thinking too much will make you mess up.” I say. He nods and we don’t say a word until BEAST’s performance ends. I was just about to walk over to Jiyong and Seunghyun until they stop me with a raise of their hands.

Seunghyun jabs his thumb over to Seungri, who’s standing a little farther away from his hyungs. I walk over to Seungri, still in professional mode. I clasp my hands together behind my back and continue gazing out at the performers. “You’re not nervous, right?” I ask, casting him a glance. He jumps as if he didn’t notice I was there. I softly chuckle.

“Not at all.” He replies, his voice cracking in the process. His face breaks out a nervous smile and we share a glance. “Maybe a little.” He admits.

Seeing the frail and scared look in his eyes, I instantly soften. I step closer towards him and wrap my arms around his waist. I look up at him and smile. “You’re a beautiful dancer. One of the best I’ve ever seen. I don’t think you could ever screw up…” I chuckle. “Maybe screw up in practice or telling me stupid things, but performances? I highly doubt it.”

Seungri’s lips instantly found mine. We respond to each other easily, happily. Before things could get too passionate, I break away with one last peck. I feel my cheeks stretch out as I smile widely. His eyes were shining brilliantly and his smile was gorgeous. I feel my heart thumping erratically against my chest.

“Thank you…” He whispers. He opens his mouth to say more, but nothing comes out. I laugh. He’s probably speechless right now. I know I can give awesome pep talks!

“I’m pretty sure all of you guys are shocked!” The MC’s booming laugh cuts off any further conversation. “Everybody clap your hands for JYP High’s 2PM!”

Once again, the crowd cheers in excitement as six familiar guys take place on the stage. I feel the boys tense up as 2PM start dancing. I poke Seungri’s side, still hugging him. I flash an encouraging smile and he returns it with a softer one. One by one I meet the boys’ eyes and send them a silent fighting! On sync, they shoot me a thumb up in both anxiousness and excitement.

I’ll be back~

I squint my eyes, glaring at the six boys dancing. I’ve never heard of this song… I let out an aggravated sigh. Of course, they would copy. They just had to make their own song to give it a unique feel. Cheating bastards—

Maybe I’m being a little too bias.

I shake my head, clearing my mind and only focusing on my boys. But then I hear a familiar melody blasting through the speakers. That electronic feel… I snap my head up to the stage, watching in horror as 2PM actually perform that stunt. For a finish, they pose and I spot Chansung looking over the crowd and finding me. But instead of that stupid, wicked smile, he glares. I smirk, suddenly remembering my arms around Seungri.

One of the guys from 2PM notices Chansung still standing in the center and they shoo him off. Seungri suddenly bursts out in laughter as I look at him in surprise. I pinch his side.

“Yah!” He screams. “I’m sorry, but that was just hilarious.” He winks at me.

“Whoo! How’s that for a performance? Now, let’s not judge yet! It looks like YG High loves to bring the heat! Everybody welcome Big Bang!” The MC hollers. The audience erupts in screams.

I meet Seungri’s eyes, finally feeling the anxiety wash over me like a tsunami. The strongest emotions possible passes in that one look and I feel my body shiver. It was then that I know for a fact that when we step out on that stage…

Everything is going to change.