Unclear Moves

It Takes Two

 

[Heawon POV]

I roll my eyes and fold my arms across my chest as I watch my friends flirt with their partner. Ugh, this was supposed to be a night with the girls only. Did the guys really have to come? I should’ve asked Seven or YG about the directions. By the time the fourth round of drinks came, I rise up from my seat, making everybody look up at me.

“I’m going to dance.” I mutter.

“Seriously?” My friends exclaim, their eyes widening. I forgot I’m usually anti-social when I go to clubs. Whatever; I don’t want to be here and watch my friends flirt. Disgusting.

I roll my eyes once more and start walking towards the dance floor. I walk straight to the center of the floor, happy to feel the vibrations of the loud music. Feels like my studio back home. Letting the music take me away, I move my body happily. I meet a guy’s eyes. Feeling like letting go completely tonight, I smile seductively and raise my eyebrows, knowing that it makes boys insane.

Proving my method highly accurate, the guy starts making his way towards me, a smile on his face. He’s pretty cute. I smile back at him friendly and we start dancing. He’s not that bad of a dancer. Eh, but I’ve seen better… like Seungri.

 “You come here often?” He shouts over the music.

I mentally roll my eyes at his lame question. I nod and smile. “You?”

He shakes his head. “First time in this club, but not a rookie in club banging.”

I smirk. Not a bad response. We continue to dance together. I’m not really paying attention to him, but he sure can’t seem to take his eyes off of me. I can’t blame him. I always wear something y when I go to clubs. I mean the girls would kill me if I showed up in my sweats. His face comes closer and I suddenly feel his hand on my lower back. Uncomfortable, I dance out of his hold without making it seem obvious.

I hate it when my dance partner touches me while we’re dancing. If it’s not a couple-dance then I want people to keep their hands off. This also applies here. That guy feels so dirty. I don’t want anybody touching me in that kind of way. It’s disgusting and dirty. And it ruins the personal walls I’ve tried so hard to build.

Then I feel his hands trailing up and down on my arms. I pull away again. Almost forcefully, he pulls me close, his hands resting on my hips. That’s when I get a whiff of him. He’s drunk. Completely disgusted, I push him away hard. He stumbles back and glares at me. He opens his mouth and advances quickly towards me. He stares at me hard; his face only inches away. His breath reeks of alcohol.

Suddenly, a strong hand grabs my arm and pulls me away. The guy looks around, looking very pissed that he didn’t get his target tonight. With a sigh of relief, I turn around. My eyes widen.

“Seungri?”

Seungri simply looks at me; his eyes worried. He reaches up and lightly caresses my flushed cheek. He suddenly pulls me into a hug. “Are you okay?” He whispers, lightly tugging on my hair on my back.

I nod and slightly smile. “Thank you.” I mutter.

He pulls away and glares at the crowd. “Definitely not a way to treat a girl.” He growls. Despite what happened, I laugh. His eyes snap towards me. “How is this funny?”

I shake my head. “It’s just that… You look cute.” I smile up at him, blushing at what I said. He laughs. I smile wider at his laugh. I was right; he truly does look y under the flashing lights.

~O~O~

[Seungri POV]

I grab her hand and lead her out of the club. She may seem fine, but she could use a little fresh air. My other hand clenches into a tight fist. I hate that guy. I absolutely wanted to beat him up and show how to really treat a lady. What a complete douche.

Once outside, I inhale a huge breath of fresh air. Okay, so maybe I needed the air more than she did. I pull on her hand. “Come on. Let’s walk.” I tell her quietly. She looks at me questioningly, but nods and follows. In a few minutes, we reach the corner of the street. Heawon lets go of my hand, and I fight hard to not whimper. Jeez, I sound so lame.

Heawon leans against the wall and looks at me, a soft smile on her face. My heart thumps faster. She lets out a small chuckle. “You look like you’re about to go sumo wrestler on me.” She says softly.

I shake my head and smile wryly. “I didn’t like how he touched you.” I honestly say.

“Well, thank you again.” She mumbles, looking down at her shoes. Silence unfolds and the only thing we hear is the loud music from the club. Somehow it isn’t awkward for once… and I like it. I feel the edges of my lips twitch up. I continue to watch her silently while she seems lost in thought about something.

“But one question.” I blurt out suddenly.

She snaps her head up and meets my eyes. She raises an eyebrow. Never breaking eye contact, I walk up to her, so her face is inches away from mine and I can look into her eyes deeper. I’m seriously going to sound stupid once I ask this… Maybe I shouldn’t. There’s still time to back out, right? I can just make up some lame question like “Where did you get your shoes?” or “Why this club?”

“Why is it that you don’t mind me touching you when it seems like you hate people touching you in general?” I blurt out. Aw, damn. Now there’s no time to back out. Instead, I lean in closer, making myself more serious as I gaze in her eyes.

Her cheeks flush pink, making her look cute instead of y. “Maybe it’s because I—“

“Seungri-ah!” A voice calls in the distance.

I mentally groan in annoyance. Seriously? What a stupid timing. Heawon looks up at me, a smile grazing her tempting lips. She slips her hand in mine and tugs. “Come on. I bet they’re looking for us.”

With a bitter smile, I nod. Seeing right through me, Heawon laughs as we start walking. My smile changes into something more genuine. Why does she have to make my heart flutter so much? Oh god.

Why does she have to make me sound so girly?