Experiencing The Hype

It Takes Two

 

[Heawon POV]

“Aish!” My friends exclaim as they enter my dance studio.

I turn off the stereo and glug down my third water bottle, already knowing why they’re here.

“Yah,” One of my best friends, EunMi, says. “It’s 10 at night. How about you use those moves and shake your down to the club with us?” She smiles, wiggling her eyebrows playfully.

I roll my eyes and shake my head. “Why do you guys always insist on bringing me along to these clubs? You know they aren’t my thing.”

“For once Heawon, let go and have some fun, will you?” My other friend, Charlotte, says.

“You tell me this all the time.” I say, exasperated. “Make up a better explanation.”

“But, come on!” Mi Sun whines. “You really need the fun!”

I raise an eyebrow, dabbing my sweaty face with my lucky towel. “I need fun every week?”

They all roll their eyes. “Obviously.” They chorus.

~O~O~

[Seungri POV]

“Seungri-ah! Are you ready?” Jiyong hyung shouts from outside my room.

“One more second!” I yell back, fixing my hair in the mirror. “Yah, so handsome.” I murmur as I smile at myself.

My door suddenly bursts open. I whirl around and stare wide-eyed at YoungBae hyung with his hands on his hips. He looks at my clothes and shakes his head. “Jiyong-ah, look at this boy!” He says behind him, a ghost of a smile on his face.

Jiyong hyung comes in the room with Seunghyun hyung. Jiyong hyung feigns a look of horror. He clicks his tongue and walks over to me. “Aye, Seungri-ah. I thought you look up to me. Where’s your sense of fashion?”

I look down at myself, confused. “What’s wrong with my clothes?”

“You look like you’re going to school!” Seunghyun hyung exclaims. “ your shirt.”

“Change into your jeans.” Jiyong hyung adds.

“And change that inside t-shirt to a muscle shirt. Ladies love the muscles.” YoungBae hyung finishes, smiling.

“You never came across as a ladies man, YoungBae hyung.” I chuckle as I change whatever they told me.

“Well, you’ll see tonight. Seungri-ah, you’re stepping into our world tonight.” He laughs as we make our way to the car. Daesung hyung slaps my back, looking excited as ever.

“You ready for the time of your life, Seungri?” Seunghyun hyung shouts in the car, pumping his fists in the air repeatedly.

“What is it about clubs that are so exciting?” I ask, laughing at all my hyungs’ antics. They stare at me in disbelief. “What?” I ask.

Jiyong hyung shakes his head and laughs. “Seungri-ah, I’m glad you’re an adult now.”

I roll my eyes and look out the window. After a few minutes, I start to see flashing lights and tons of people are scattered all around the club. Even just from inside the car, I can hear the loud beats of music playing inside.

Daesung hyung and Seunghyun hyung start jumping in their seats as we park the car in one of the VIP spaces. “You guys are VIP members?” I ask.

They share a look and roll their eyes at me. We all climb out of the car and I blink a couple of times before my eyes adjust to the flashing lights. I smile at a group of girls at the entrance.

“Hey there, cutie. Mind if I join you?” A petite, dark haired one asks me, tugging onto my arm. I raise an eyebrow as I glance towards my hyungs. Jiyong hyung shakes his head in disgust.

I gently pull my arm away, smelling alcohol surrounding her. “Sorry, but no.” I reply. The girl scowls and reaches for my arm again.

“Come on, cutie. I’ll give you a wild night.” She giggles, looking at me up and down slowly.

“Come on, Seungri-ah.” Jiyong hyung interrupts, already pulling me into the club, shunning the drunken girl at the entrance.

My eyes widen as I take in my surroundings. It looks exactly like the outside, except there are a lot more people, brighter lights, and louder music. I smile as we go through a crowd of people dancing along to the beat of the music. This is my kind of thing.

Jiyong hyung and the others lead me deep in the club, all the way in the back. There’s a private corner with our group name Big Bang on the nameplate. Wow, hyungs must go here often if they manage to snag a place like that. As we sit down, one of the bartenders approaches us.

“The usual for all of you?” He asks us. I look at my hyungs and see them nod, smiling.

“What’s the usual?” I ask them once the bartender was gone.

“A drink all of us can handle. Though, I don’t think you’ll be able to handle it, Seungri-ah.” Daesung hyung teases.

“Aren’t I an adult now? I bet I can handle it.” I say confidently, even though I’m not sure how strong this drink will be.

We continue to talk amongst ourselves with hyungs pointing out random girls by the bar or the dance floor, Jiyong hyung wanting to play the DJ, and Seunghyun hyung watching the people intently (probably already targeting a girl).

Then our drinks arrive. My hyungs happily take the drink and start sipping it like it’s water. I eye my own drink in front of me.

“What are you waiting for, Seungri-ah? Drink it. You are an adult now, right?” Jiyong hyung says, an evil gleam in his eyes. I squint, not backing down when it comes to Jiyong hyung. With determination, I swallow my fear and take a sip out of my drink. My eye twitches as I feel a hot sting go down my throat.

I suddenly hear my hyungs laughing, louder than the music. I scrunch up my nose in disgust and push my drink away. Seunghyun hyung snatches my drink and finishes it off. Jeez, how can they drink this stuff? With a cough, I rise up from my chair.

“I’m going to dance. Anybody want to come with me?” I ask them. But they’re too busy drinking happily and they wave me off. I roll my eyes and make my way to the center, wanting to hear and be where the music is it’s loudest. I smile and start what I love doing the most: dancing.

----------------------------------------------

A/N: Not a bad start, right? I hope so >.< 

Anyway, please comment or subscribe! It makes me happy! (: