Be careful

Complicated Love

Jaejoong sat there staring at us with his mouth slightly opened. I led my brother to the small crowd of people in my living room and introduced them.

“Micky, this is my brother Teddy Park” (ya’ll know who teddy park is right? Lol if you don’t then you wouldn’t know why jaejoong is scared of him.)

TD0001.jpg

Micky got up to shake his hand but Teddy just slapped it.

“Sup bro.” Teddy said
“This is Tiffany” I said as she got up.

She reached out her hand and he also slapped it.

“Sup.” he said again.
“And… you’ve met jaejoong before.” I said pointing to jaejoong.

Jaejoong got up quickly and bowed sticking out his hand. And again, teddy just slapped it.

“You remember my brother don’t you jae? The one you promised too saying you would look after me, treat me like a queen and love me no matter what. The one you had to get approval from. The one…that just got out…of  jail!” I said smiling and putting emphasis on the jail part.

“j-j-jail?”
“Yea bro. doesn’t mah little sister tell you anything? I just got out for beating up someone half to death.”

Jae watched me as I nodded my head confirming teddy’s answer.

“Let’s catch up on life!” Teddy said walking towards jae and sitting in the crack between jae and tiffany.

I saw tiffany quickly skootch over towards micky as my brother sat down. I laughed inside my head and sat down on the other side of jae, but no too close. I know what your thinking…how did a person like me get a brother like him? Well the answer is simple. I had to grow up somewhere right? My brother was always the gangster type and I was too until I grew up and gained interest in make up and clothes. Our parents died when I was in junior high in a bad car accident. They were rushed to the hospital but they didn’t make it. My brother is all I have left and that’s why hes so protective over me and doesn’t like seeing me cry.

“Yea…” jae said giving a weak smile.
“So! How are you and my baby sis doin?”
“Were doing great!”
“don’t look like it.” teddy answered moving his finger back and forth indicating the gap between me and jae.

Jae quickly grabbed me and hugged me from the side.

“what!…what are you talking about?! Were close.. Very close, so close that its hard to part from each other. Right honey?” he said frantically flicking my chin lightly.

I looked at him and chuckled.

“whatever you say” I told him.

I smiled at my brother and he smiled back because only we know whats going on between us. My brother was still smiling and looked over to tiffany.

“Hi. Im her brother. Who are you and what are you doing here?” teddy asked.
“Im tiffany…im his ex girlfriend.” pointing to jae. “and I was asked to come here.”
“Oh. And what business do you have to come here? Your making it awkward for my baby sis to be with her own man.” giving her an attitude.
“I bought her.” micky said smiling.
“Ohhh. And what are you doing here?” directing the question to micky without a care.
“Oppa!” I yelled. “stop… its ok. He came to drop something off for me.”
“Uh…huh!” teddy smirked.
“Yea… so stop being a detective about everything.” I said knowing the reason why Teddy is acting the way he is.

An awkward moment fell upon us a few minutes into the conversation.

“Well! Its been fun but we gotta get goin” micky finally spoke.
“yea this has been fun… we should do this again next time.”
“Uh…. I don’t think so.” Teddy spoke looking serious.

The smiles that were on their faces came off quickly right after my brother said that.

“Oppa! don’t be mean.” I said getting up with jaejoong beside me.

We all walked to the door and I opened it for them.

“Good night!” I said waving to micky and tiffany. “drive safe!”
“Good Night!” teddy and jae said after.

I closed the door and saw that jaejoong was still clinging onto me.

“let go.” I said annoyed at him.
“Why? don’t you love me?”
“Not at this moment. Now let go.”
“Hey bro…id let go if I were you” teddy said from the kitchen table.
“Oh of course” jae answered quickly letting go of me.

I walked over to the table and sat down with my brother and talked for a while, while went to go lay down on the couch. As soon as he laid down, me and my brother quietly laughed among ourselves and high fived.

“Thanks oppa!” I whispered to him.
“No problem baby sis. You know oppa is always here for you.” he whispered back.

I smiled and looked over to jaejoong. He was still laying on the couch.

“lets see how far we can push him.” I whispered to Teddy. “So… uh, oppa! Why don’t you spend the night? I don’t want you to be driving home this late. Something could happen.” I said loudly.

Jaejoongs head popped up then his body followed.

“Uh…” he said nervously. “Is that a good thing? What if I wanted to be alone with you?”
“Well….we have our room and he will have the guest room. And I wouldn’t be too sure about being alone with me tonight…something might happen…” giving him a mad stare.
“…ok then never mind!” jae said smiling and left to our bedroom.
“please stay oppa. I got a lot of stuff to tell you. Please?”
“ok. Tell me.”
“Uh…” I said staring at the doorway to my bedroom. “ill tell you tomorrow ok? I promise. You look tired right now. I think its better if you go to sleep. I know you had work today.”
“aight. Tomorrow it is then” he said yawning.

I showed my brother the guest room that was a few feet away from my room and told him to take a shower and sleep well. I walked back to my room and found jaejoong coming out from the bathroom with his hair wet. I walked into the closet and changed into the lingerie micky got me. I walked out and saw jaejoongs mouth opened. He stared at me until I got into bed.

“Woooow.” he said softly.
“what?”
“Nothing….”
“You touch me again tonight and ill go get my brother.” I smiled when I turned away from him.

He nodded and still stared at me even though I pulled the blanket over me. He climbed into bed after me and turned off the light.

“this is gonna be a loooooooooooooooooooong night” jae thought to himself.

_________________________________________________________________________

im thinking about ending this soon. should i? or should i keep going for a while longer? lol

thanks for reading! comment and subscribe and or friend me