Yes

Complicated Love

 

Later that day when I woke up it was late in the afternoon. It was around 4pm when I got up to look at the time. I rolled around to look at the other side of the bed and it was empty.

“mmm?...where did he go?”
“looking for me?” jae said walking into the room just in time.
“hi” I smiled.
“good afternoon honey…” he said as he climbed in bed and laid next to me on his stomach.
“where’d you go?”
“I went out with teddy and tiffany for a while so you and chaerin can sleep peacefully.”
“…oh…what did you guys go do?”
“a bunch of shopping” he smiled. “hungry?” he asked.
“mmmm…” I answered nodding my head lightly.
“lets go have a late lunch hmm?” he said softly smiling.
“ok…”

We got up off the bed and I headed to the bathroom while jaejoong headed downstairs to wait for me. About 45 minutes later, I went downstairs and heard people softly whispering. When I entered the living room, they all stopped and looked at me even chaerin.

“good afternoon” they all said in unison except jae.
“hey” I said suspiciously looking at them.
“ready to go babe? Im starving” jae said walking towards me.
“…yea...” I said still looking at the three of them.
“lets go.” He smiled as took my hand and led me to the door.

We got outside and got into a car that wasn’t there last night.

Photobucket

“whose car is this?” I asked.
“yours bosses car.” He smiled.
“…my…bosses car- is this president yangs car?!”
“yep!”
“whoa! I am not riding around in my bosses car. How weird!” I said getting out of the car.
“its okay!” he laughed. “teddy got his permission to use it.”
“are you sure?”
“im positive babe now get back in here so we can go!” he chuckled.
“its not funny. I don’t wanna get in trouble for using his car.”
“im telling you its ok. Teddy got his permission babe you wont get in trouble. I promise.”
“…..ok” I replied getting back in.

We drove off that whole fright fest because apparently he was starving. When we got to the restaurant he picked out, we ordered our food and had a great time together. It was the first time that I didn’t feel worried that something might happen or anything like that. We sat there and joked around for an hour or two before going to the beach. Once we found parking at the beach, we both got out of the car and held hands walking down the pier.

“oh, its getting cold.” I said releasing his hand then grabbing on his arm holding on tight.
“I guess ice cream for dessert is out of the question then?” he asked smiling.
“you think?” I joked.

We walked deeper into the pier then stopped and sat on a bench.

Photobucket

I laid my head on his shoulder as he had his arms around me.

“so pretty” I said aloud.

I closed my eyes while the chilly wind hit my face and blew my hair.

“yea…I know how much you love the pier because that’s where we had our first kiss right?” he chuckled.
“its all about memories jae” I said lifting my head up.
“then lets create more memories together. Me and you…forever...” He said getting up to stand on his feet.

He reached for both my hands and made me stand up also.

“babe can I asked you something?” he said looking deep into my eyes.

At this point, im getting nervous and my heart is pounding because if I think hes doing what I think hes doing then…I wouldn’t know what to say.

“yea” I said nervously.

He looked at me then he looked down to the ground. He got down on one knee and…

“oh! my shoes are untied!” he hollered.
“jae I don’t know what to say.. i- what’d you say?” I said confused at what just happened.
“my shoes are untied babe. Why didn’t you tell me? I could have slipped and fall and your boyfriend would have embarrassed himself.”
“…sorry…” I said in a daze. “what did you want to ask me?” I said as he was standing up.
“I wanted to ask you…can we go home now? Its getting really cold and the sun is going down.”

I stared at him with a blank expression and managed to answer him.

“sure.” I answered.

On the way home, I had endless thoughts and flashbacks on what just happened. To tell you the truth, I felt really stupid. The ride home was silent and awkward for me. I don’t know why. When we got home, jae got out of the car and opened my door for me as I got out and entered the house without him.

“heeey!” they greeted as I walked past the three of them.
“suuup…” I said weakly and walked up to the bedroom.

I was going up the stairs and when I heard jaejoong finally coming in through the door.

Jaejoongs pov

As I walked into the house, I saw _______ going up the stairs. I looked over to teddy hyung, chaerin and tiffany and they were all motioning me to follow _____ upstairs.

“everything set?” I whispered asking.

They all nodded and smiled at them. Then I ran upstairs following ______ to the room.

End of POV

Once I got up stairs, I threw my jacket on the chair and fell on the bed lying on my stomach.

“_____?” jae said loudly as he entered the room.
“what?”
“are you mad at me?” he asked as he came to lay down next to me.
“im not mad…why would I be mad? You didn’t do anything wrong” I said in monotone.
“you sound mad…is something wrong?”
“no…” I said again in monotone. “I just wanna rest before I go to work k?” I lied.
“but you have 3 hours before going to work.”
“exactly…” I said.
“ok ill let you rest then, ill go with you to work today k?” he smiled.

I didn’t say anything and switched my head over to the other side so I didn’t have to see him. I felt him get off the bed and left the room closing the door.

“why do I feel so angry?” I thought with my eyes closed.

 I almost fell asleep when I heard something coming from the backyard. So I got up to check it out. As I was approaching the door that led to the balcony, I saw a big white screen with pictures of me and jae playing on the screen with music. (chaerin, teddy and tiffany are underneath the balcony watching it also lol) I opened the door and stood and watched silently smiling. There was even pictures that we had taken on bora bora which made me frown a little but I didn’t care about it anymore. As the slide show ended, I turned back around to go back in the room when I heard jaejoongs voice. I turned back and looked at the screen. It was a video of him. I wonder what he wanted?

“Hey babe. Its your baby” he smiling embarrassed.
We’ve started to date not too long ago but
I feel like I’ve known you for years. We
have been through our ups and downs but we’ve always
survived them together. The times I have spent with you has been the
greatest time in my life. Nothing makes me happier than to see you sleeping next to me
when I wake up in the morning. Your angelic face, white skin and beautiful hair…I love everything about you. Since the surprise on the island didn’t work then… I hope it works now…
Turn around…and receive your surprise…

 

With that being said, I turned around and saw jae on his knees and a little box in his hand in a suit.

(without the sunglasses of course lol)
Photobucket

“baby…will you marry me?”

I stood there with my mouth open while in major shock. It took me a few seconds before realizing that he just asked me to marry him.

“this was your surprise on the island?” I asked softly.
“yea” he replied getting up walking closer to me. “so…what do you say?...”
“…well I feel even more stupid now! I left him on the island when he was gonna ask me to marry him!” I thought mad at myself.
“so?....” he said looking at me.
“….well…if you want to marry me that baaad! Yes!” I laughed hugging him.

He grinned and spun me around a few times before placing the ring on my finger. I looked at my finger and smiled.

“KYAAAAAAAH!” I screamed still looking at my finger.

I jumped on him and he caught me. I placed a long and passionate kiss on him while hearing clapping and hollering coming from downstairs.

“congratulations baby sis!” teddy yelled from downstairs.
“congratulations ______!” tiffany shouted.
“my friend is getting married!! Waaaaah!!” chaerin cheered.

Me and jae stood by the rail and looked at them.

“thanks oppa! Thanks everyone!” I screamed down at them.

I was excited to show them my ring so I grabbed his hand and ran down the stairs and out to the backyard. When I got to the backyard, tiffany and chaerin approached me to look at the ring and screamed along with me as jae walked over to my brother and stood there watching us girls scream in excitement and jumping in circles.

Teddys pov

Me and jae watched my sister scream and jump as we stood and watched them.

“hey in law… congratulations” I said hugging him.
“thanks hyung” he said with a big grin on his face. “thanks for helping me with every hyung, I really appreciate it.”
“no problem” I smiled. “we gone be family now so we gotta look out for each other right?” I said lightly hitting him on his back.
“of course…were family now” he smiled.

End of pov

I was so excited that I forgot that I had to work tonight.

“anyone in for a celebration tonight?” I asked smiling.

At the club, I wanted to dj for one last time before leaving the place to go back home so half of the night that’s what I did. We informed manager yang what happened and he congratulated me. After that was done, one of the side dj’s or should I say now main dj took over.

“hey! Congratulations!” tablo shouted.
“thanks!” I said hugging him. “I have to go now! Have fun mr. main dj!”
“I will! Thanks! bye!” he said waving.
“don’t forget to come to my wedding!”
“I wont!” he smiled.

As always chaerin was with me so I dragged her along with me through the crowd of people and went to go find my brother and the others in the VIP rooms. I got to the room and saw se7en, jaejoong, teddy and tiffany sitting on the couch with drinks in front of them. I entered the room with chaerin and teddy made room for me to sit next to my soon to be groom while chaerin sat next to tiffany.

“alright! toast everyone! Raise your glasses! A toast to the new soon to be bride and groom!” teddy shouted then gulped his drink then so did everyone else.

Since I don’t like the taste of alcohol, I took a little sip and called it a night. Around 1 in the morning, we meaning me and jae left the club because he said that there was something he HAD to do before going back home to seoul. An hour of driving back home, he took me to the graveyard where my parents are buried. We got out of the car and walked over to their tombstone.

“hello mother and father…today, I had asked your daughter to marry me and thankfully she said yes.” He smiled. “I wanted to come here and get your approval to marry your daughter… before we move on forward with our lives as we live as husband and wife…I will protect her from anyone or anything…and I promise to always love her and trust her no matter what.” jae said.

It was quiet for a while before a mild wind blew causing the leaves on the trees to rattle then it stopped.

“…I think that means yes…” I said standing on my feet along with jaejoong. “thanks omma…appa…I promise that I will always love and trust him too… no matter what happens.” I said looking at him.

I kissed him and the wind blew again for a few seconds before stopping.

“…lets go home…” he said pulling away.

We left the graveyard holding hands happy and smiling knowing that my parents approved of us getting married.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Its been a few weeks since I returned home to seoul. I had everything. My car, my house, my bed and more importantly my job with president yang. He allowed me to go back because he said that that was my wedding gift. But then later on, I found out that he rejected all the people who was trying to have my job because they all weren’t as good as me. Now, im off work and Im going back home where jaejoong said that he had another surprise waiting. When I got home, I saw a car outside but I wasn’t sure whose car it was. So I parked and got out of my car and went inside. I walked to the living and saw Taecyeon and jaejoong sitting on the couch. It was surprise alright…

“hey! Your finally home.” Jae said getting up and walking over to me then placing a kiss on my cheek.
“yea…”I smiled. “so whats the surprise?” I asked.
“jaejoong told me everything. He just wanted us to come to an understanding so he called me over here to talk about it.” taecyeon said.
“really?” I smiled. “that’s great!”
“yea… I know it wasn’t fair that i wanted you to understand me and tiffany when I didn’t want to understand you and taecyeon so… I wanted everything to be cleared before we get married in a few months.”
“such a big boy now!” I smiled pinching his cheeks. “thank you…” I said to both of them. “now my life doesn’t have to be a living hell anymore.” I laughed.

Later that night, junsu, micky, teddy, danny, tiffany, GD, taeyang, seungri, daesung, top, and se7en came over for a party that jaejoong wanted to throw. In our backyard, the pool was lit, there was music playing and there was food on the grill.

“Everyone… thanks for coming here tonight it means a lot for the both of us that we have people who care and love us” jae said with his arms around my waist.
“thanks guys!” I said.
“in a few months, you will be husband and wife! Any plans for babies?!” GD shouted.

I stared at GD with a grin and covered my face with my hands shaking my head.

“of course!” jaejoong replied. “to show our appreciation for everyone, we will name our kids after everyone standing here!”
“yah! that’s…11 people!” I said looking at jae.

Everyone laughed while me and jaejoong were arguing about our yet non existing kids.

“well its not like were gonna have them all at once babe… we can take it slow.”
“yah!” I screamed hitting him on his stomach.

Again, I covered my face feeling embarrassed because there were people in front of us and were talking about this.

“congratulations!!!” everyone shouted and took a couple of shots.

“kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!” everyone chanted as I looked at jae.

I covered my mouth laughing while jae was closing in on me.

“give her a wet one!” GD shouted.

I shook my head hearing what GD said then I moved my face closer to jaes and we kissed each other in front of everyone. They all clapped and cheered for us as we kissed til the end.

“yaaaaaaay!” they all hollered while clapping.
“I love you baby…” jae whispered.
“I love you more…” I whispered back.

____________________________________________________________

YES!....sorry my story has come to a close...hope you all enjoyed it! <3
im not thinking about writing a part two of this but i am thinking about writing like 
a "special" chapter. MAAAAYBE lol what do you guys think?

but anyway i did start writing another story last month, i dont know if you have peeked at it or read it
its called "take me away" if you havent its where all my stories are. check it out if you wanna :D
Im also thinking about writing another story with jaejoong of course...but i dont know what kind?
should it be....
romance? comedy? or.... even ?? lol 
i dont know if im a good writing but... i wouldnt know unless i try right? lol 

THANKS FOR READING!!!! <3 <3 <3