Home

Complicated Love

 

Jaejoongs POV

“good…bye?...” I whispered to myself. “no….”I softly said shaking my head.

I quickly got off the bed and check the bathroom where we kept of suit cases and bags but all I saw was my stuff. All her stuff was gone.

“what the hell!?” I thought angrily to myself. “where could she have gone?!”

I began to tremble because I didn’t know where she went. Without even thinking, I headed for the checkout desk.

“excuse me, im staying in room 1229 and I came here with my girlfriend and I was wondering if you saw her here earlier?...” I asked the staff.
“oh yes” the staff smiled. “mr and mrs kim right?” she asked.
“it was suppose to be….”I thought (because they were supposed to get married member? Lol but their reservation was made under mr. and mrs. Kim thanks to teddy because it was easier lol) . “yes” my mouth answered.
“mmm… mrs kim left 10 minutes ago sir.” the staff replied.
“so shes not very far from here?...is there another boat I can take to the airport grounds?”
“im sorry… she left on the last boat of the night. The next one is not probably until 7 in the morning sir.”
“…” I cursed to myself. “did she say why she was leaving so early?” I asked.
“she mentioned something about an emergency back home. Seemed like a very urgent emergency…her face was red and her tears were unstoppable…” the lady staff said.

I nodded my head light for acknowledgement.

“…thank you…” I said walking away.
“your welcome… I hope everything will be alright for you…”
“ I hope so too…” I whispered walking out from the office.

I slowly trudged my way back to the room letting the cool air take away my body heat. As I was walking back, I heard junsu call me from his room.

“ay hyung! Come here!” he shouted loudly.

I walked over with a gloomy expression on my face while junsu is letting me in.

“hyung! We heard what happened!” junsu said sitting down across from me.
“shes gone…”I whispered barely.
“what?...what are you talking about? I was talking about your proposal! Teddy hyung told us! But…you seem…kinda…upset…what happened? She turned you down?” he joked.
“SHES GONE!” I yelled.
“what?!” junsu asked shocked along with micky, whose not visible in the room.
“gone?...you mean like she didn’t show up? Or gone away from this island gone?” micky asked coming out from the bathroom.
“shes gone away from this island gone…she went back to seoul...” I said calmly this time.
“so go after her! What are you doing sitting here?” junsu said.
“cant…the next boat to go to the airport grounds is at 7 in the morning.” I replied.
“so what happened?” micky asked also sitting down.
“…she caught me kissing tiffany…”
“what?!” they both said again. “why were you kissing tiffany?!” junsu asked.
“its not like I wanted to kiss her! I thought it was _____! But when I opened my eyes it was tiffany. _____ saw us kissing and ran without saying anything.
“I wouldn’t blame her hyung…what could you say?... “hey, stop kissing my boyfriend?” you think tiffany would listen to that? It was a shocking moment for her.” Micky said patting his friend on the back.
“that’s right!...its like if you caught ______ kissing taecyeon… what would you say?” junsu said.
“I wouldn’t say anything. I would just go up and punch him.” I said angrily.
“yea but difference is that ______ is a girl and you’re a guy. If ______ were to punch tiffany, what do you think would happen?... theres a possibility that tiffanys company can sue her… or…sones going after her and beating her up somewhere…” micky explained.

I thought about what micky had said and hes right. Knowing tiffany she will take it to her company and make a big deal of out this just to get back at _____.

“so…does teddy hyung know about this yet?” junsu asked.
“oh ” I thought angrily and worried at the same time.

End of POV

On my way to the airport, I sat and cried by myself while the boat driver probably thinks im a creeper or something. I didn’t care. I just wanted to be back home.  We arrived at the airport 45 minutes later including the car ride to the airport. I gave the lady my ticket and passport and I was set to go home.

“thank for flying with us” the lady told me.

I smiled and thanked her as I walked away wiping my tears with my arm as I was boarding.

“im never going on vacation ever again as long as I live.” I thought.

I sat down in my seat and readied myself for take off.

“12 hours until im home…” I sighed with tears still coming down.

Teddys POV

I was up early today to enjoy the sunrise before heading home tomorrow. I wanted to enjoy everything that bora bora had to offer. Danny was knocked out on the couch while I was up and about enjoying the views and vast water.

BoraBora.jpg

borabora.jpg

bora.jpg

I wondered how my little sister is doing since last night jae asked her to marry him. So I decided to take a little stroll down there to see how they were doing. I walked over to their place and before I could knock on the door, it was slightly open. I opened the door and walked in and saw jae sitting on the couch with his head resting in the palm of his hand.

“hey bro, your door was opened so I…let..myself…in…?”

His eyes moved to look at me and I noticed the bags under his eyes.

“whats wrong?...” I asked. “wheres my sister?” I said looking around for her.
“Shes not here…”
“did she go out somewhere?...but…its way too early for her…”
“hyung…shes not here anymore…”
“what do you mean? Where’d she go?!” I asked getting angrier.
“she left yesterday night….back to seoul…”
“why?! What happened?!”
“theres something I have to tell you hyung…please sit down….”

I sat down and listened closely. He took a deep breath and let it out.

“hyung…yesterday, _____ caught me and t-tif-tiffany kissing…”
“what?!!” I said shooting up from the couch and grabbing his shirt collar. “you cheated on my sister!?”

I made a fist and pulled back my arm.

“hyung! wait!” danny screamed while running in and getting ahold of me.

Behind him was junsu and micky.

“hyung! Theres something we need to explain to you! You have to listen!” Junsu cried.
“let go of me! he hurt my little sister and im gonna get him back!”
“you have to listen to them hyung! Stop it!” danny yelled at me.

I calmed down but I was still furious. We all sat down with some distance between me and jaejoong.

“alright…talk.” I said.

Everyone explained what happened and I sat there looking like an idiot because I was unaware of what happened last night.

“I hope you’ll understand hyung. I really do love your sister. What she saw last night was a misunderstanding… but right now I have to go…” jaejoong said getting up from the couch.
“where are you going?” I asked.
“im going to go back home…”
“our flight home isn’t until tomorrow morning…”
“I know but I want to leave right now.” Jae replied.
“…then im going with you…” I said.
“me too!” danny said.
“us too!” micky and junsu agreed.
“wait wait… what about gd and them?” danny asked.
“go tell them that were leaving early and if they want to go along tell them to hurry.” I said to danny.
“alright…” danny said.
“and what about the person who caused all this?” Junsu asked.
“don’t… say…a word…to her.”
“right!” they all agreed.

End of pov

The 12 hour flight came to an end and I finally landed in seoul. I walked over to the baggage area and found my bag. Once I found my bag, I grabbed it and went to find a cab to take me home. The cab driver got out and helped me with my bags and we took off. I sat in the cab thinking about what happened and it just made me so angry. In no time at all, the cab driver got me home safely and helped me with my bag. He drove off and I let myself in the house. I missed being home. It felt like ive been gone forever. I entered my home with my bags and headed to the bedroom locking the front door behind me. When I got to the bedroom I threw my stuff on the floor and I fell on the bed.

“I cant stay here anymore…” I said lightly.

I rolled around to lay on my stomach and grabbed a pillow from jaejoongs side of the bed and laid my head on it. The smell of his cologne filled my nose and I started to cry softly on the pillow. It got quiet and my phone rang. I missed hearing my phone ring. I haven’t heard it in a while. I grabbed for my phone but didn’t look at the name. In my heart, I was wishing and hoping that it was jaejoong on the other end of the line. But then I thought, why would he ever call me? He’s probably happy being with tiffany again. After I looked at the caller id, I answered my phone.

“hello?” the voice said.