Surprises...oh joy

Complicated Love

 

Jae and I were driving home late that day because we went out with Danny oppa and teddy oppa. When we arrived home, I parked my car then jae parked his next to mines. We got out of the car and locked the car door and met at the front door.

“babe open the door…” we both said at the same time.
“But im tired…” I added after. “You didn’t even do anything today.”
“Not true” he pouted. “I went to work with you today.”
“Yea but all you did was sit inside the studio with teddy oppa.”
“araseo, araseo….” He said pulling out his keys.

He opened the door and let me in first. I the lights and walked to the kitchen while he walked towards our bedroom taking off his shirt. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bottled water before walking to the bedroom. I opened it and drank while walking into the room. I heard water running so im assuming hes taking a shower. I sat on the bed and the tv as jae walked out of the bathroom with his pajama’s on with no shirt.

“what cha watching baby?” he asked sitting on the bed.
“nothing… just flipping through the channels. Here.” I said tossing the remote lightly to him. “Im gonna go take a shower.”

I took a shower and changed my clothes carefully trying not to hit my cheek because it still hurts from earlier. Walked back to the bedroom and say jae sleeping like a baby with the remote in his hand. I walked over, sat down on my side and got under the blanket. I turned off the lamp from on the night stand and moved closer to jae’s body. I took the remote out of his hand and set it aside while I got comfortable using his arm as my pillow.

“mmm?~….” he cried finally realizing whats going on.

I smiled and laid down resting my head on his milky arm. We adjusted ourselves to be more comfortable. Then I reached around for the remote and turned off the tv.

“your head is starting to get really heavy honey…” he said sleepily.
“yah… your mean… fine I wont sleep with you then” I said trying to scramble away from him.
“nonono….im kidding” he chuckled lightly.
“not funny…” I said with my eyes closed.
“I love you….” He whispered.
“I love you too…” I said drifting off to sleep.

In the morning, I woke up with jae hugging me from behind. I lightly turned around with his arm still on my waist and watched him as he slept. I smiled to myself and played with his hair.

“Mmmm~~” he groaned as he slowly opened his eyes.
“Good morning baby” I said still playing with his hair.
“Morning” he smiled and pulled me closer. “I don’t want to get up yet honey… “ he whined into my neck.
“ok….” I smiled lightly and closed my eyes.

I almost fell back asleep when I heard jae’s phone go off.

“Aiish….baby, its your phone…” I told him.
“I don’t care… im busy…” he cried.
“but…your sleeping.”
“exactly… im busy sleeping.”

I shook my head and laughed a little before I rolled over him to get to his phone. He let out a quick groan because I crushed him for that quick second. Once I got ahold of his phone, I read the name aloud.

“Teddy Hyung” I said.

He immediately opened his eyes and got up. He got off the bed, walked towards me and snatched his phone from me and walked to the living room. I stayed in the bedroom confused at what I just saw. I didn’t think too much of it and laid back down in bed with my eyes closed. A few minutes later, jae comes back into the room and gets back into bed.

“what did oppa want?” I asked him.
“something…” he answered.
“seriously…what did he want?”
“something…” he answered again.
“Why cant you tell me?” I asked annoyed.
“Because you did the same thing to be yesterday remember?” he replied.
“fine then I don’t wanna know. I don’t care.”
“are you suuuuure you don’t care? Its iiiiinterestiiiiing!” he said
“yea…” I said sounding unsure. “your not gonna tell me anyway if I ask you again so…I don’t care.”
“you don’t know that…ask me again.”
“no…” I answered him.
“Come on just ask me again….”
“fine… what did oppa want?”
“something cool…”
“yahh… ugh… forget it I don’t care.” I said pissed off.
“ok…ok…” he said giving in. “your oppa wants you go pack your bags in two weeks because we are gonna be going somewhere.”
“Whose we?”
“ your brother…you…me…danny hyung… and your big bang oppa’s.”
“ohh really? Where are we going exactly?”
“I cant tell you that yet. Your just gonna have to wait to find out.” He cried hugging me.
“awww man… you know I hate waiting….”
“Sorry” he said smiling. “just know that its gonna be the best time in your life.” He added.
“ohhh… ok then….hey, lets ask junsu and micky oppa to go with us?” I questioned.
“Wae? (why?)”
“well it wouldn’t be right if you went without them and im pretty sure they want a break from work too…yea?” I asked.
“Mmmm… I don’t know, we’ll see.” He said.
“ok….” I said.

We slept for a few hours more before actually getting up. We cooked lunched and enjoyed it together until the door bell rang.

“Who could that be?” I asked jae in confusion.

He shrugged his shoulders as he got up to go open the door. I watched him walk to the door as he opened it. He was quiet for a bit until I called him.

“baby!? Who was it?!” I called to him.

He walked back to the kitchen and moved aside.

“Oh ….” I thought to myself.
“Hello!” she answered happily.

I looked at jae and shook my head as he walked closer to me and sat down.

“what is she doing here?” I whispered.
“I don’t know! I was pretty sure that the baby thing would have gotten rid of her for good!” he whispered back.
“how are you guys today?” tiffany asked walking to the table. “Smells great! Do you mind?”

She sat down and helped herself. Me and jae looked at each other then at her. She was tasting our cooking without even speaking.

“hey!” she finally said. “You know…spicy food isn’t good for babies.” She said pointing to the spicy dishes in front of her.
I shook my head and looked at jae.

“we have to do something jae…she thinks im pregnant thanks to you!” I whisped.

He chuckled and replied.

“don’t worry baby…daddy will handle it” he smirked.

__________________________________

this is all i can come up with for the day. please forgive me :)
i shall update later today hopefully with them finally in bora bora with big bang
and the other y men. i cant say much about next chapter but all i can say is.....
ITS ABOUT TO GO DOWN!.... lol but dont expect too much :D

okie dokie then... comment.... subscribe...remarks... thoughts... anything! 
<3 <3<3<3<3<3