Off We Go!

Complicated Love

 

*Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep*

I woke up to the sound of the alarm going off the next morning so I can get up, take a shower and eat before leaving for the airport today.

“ugggh…” I groaned as sat up in bed looking at jae whose still sleeping soundlessly.

I woke up and went straight to the bathroom and did my daily routine. When I stepped out of the bathroom wearing a simple thin-strapped white dress that fell perfectly above my knees. Then suddenly I heard jae moving around in bed.

“morning babe…” he quietly let out.
“morning… your getting up already? You still have time to sleep you know…”
“I know but i’m too excited for today. Aren’t you?” he smiled.
“of course I am.” I smiled back.

I walked towards the kitchen as jae got up to get ready and make sure we had everything we needed. He wore a white wife beater underneath a white float shirt on top with white pants. We ate our breakfast then waited for junsu and micky to arrive with their manager so he could drop us off at the airport. Vacation for them means vacation for him as well.

“I wonder where they are…” I asked with my eyes glued to the tv.
“ill call micky to see where they are…” jae said reaching for his phone in his pocket.

While he called micky, my phone rang. I looked at the caller id and read the name and picked it up.

“hello?” I answered.
“hello? Hey baby sis! You up already?”
“yea, whats up?” I questioned.
“alright, just making sure. I don’t want  you guys to be late going to the airport.”
“ohh arraseo… where you at right now? Why is it so noisy in the background?” I asked.
“ohh that’s just danny...hes excited to be going so hes recording everything. Hes talking to the camera right now.” Teddy laughed.
“ohhhh! This is gonna be a siiiick vacation teddy!” I heard danny screaming in the back.
“He sure does sound excited oppa” I laughed into the phone.
“He is. But yea… we’re leaving for the airport in about thirty minutes in case of traffic. And you know the traffic here in seoul… its ridiculous.”
“yea…” I agreed.

I looked at jae who just got off the phone with micky. I was still talking to my brother so if he wanted to say something, its gonna have to wait.

“so oppa…I guess we’ll leave after micky and junsu oppa get here ok?” I told him.
“arraseo baby sis. Ill see you at the airport then huh?”
“yuuuuuup!” I replied sounding excited.
“hahaha alright then later…”
“later…” I said hanging up.

“who was that?” jae asked.
“that was teddy.”
“oh?... what did he say?”
“he said that him and danny are leaving for the airport in about thirty minutes just in case to dodge traffic. I think we should leave too when micky and junsu oppa get here. We lived sorta far from the airport too.”

Jae nodded his head in agreement.

“sounds good” jae said sitting closer to me then wrapping his arms around my shoulder.
“we have everything right?” I asked him.
“yep” he smiled.
“oh! Teddy said that danny oppa is recording this trip. Should be record too?”

Jae smirked and gave me his answer.

“baby!...i don’t wanna record the trip! I wanna record us doing something something.” He said winking at me.
“gosh… I swear your such a .” I laughed. “If teddy oppa knew you were like this… he would totally kill you.”
“good thing he doesn’t know right?” he chuckled getting up.
“where you going?”
“going to get the camera and camcorder” he replied.

I didn’t reply and continued to watch a sitcom that was playing on tv for the time being. Jae then came walking out with the camera in one hand and the camcorder in the other. He walked over to his bags and stuff the charger into it before zipping it back up. He sat down again next to me to check if they were fully charge so we can cherish this trip.

“assa! They are charged!” he cried out.

He pointed the camera towards me and said “smile for the camera babe.”

I looked at the camera and stuck out my tongue making a stupid expression on my face while he took the picture.

“hahaha! Nice face honey” he said laughing at my picture then showing me.
“well… I wanted to remember that the beginning of this trip is a fun one and not a chaotic one” I exclaimed smiling at him.
“ok… now one together.” He said leaning closer to me.

Jae made a silly express on his face while I puffed my cheeks and did the peace sign. Jaejoong took the picture then looked at it with me looking at it too. We took plenty of ridiculous pictures on our couch before we actually took a decent and normal picture. Then we moved on to the camcorder. Jae turned it on and started to record himself.

“ahnyeong!” he said waving to the camera. “this is jaejoong and ______ and this is our first video ever together! This is a special video because we are going on vacation together along with teddy hyung, danny hyung, junsu, micky and big baaang!” he elongated. “It is 9:13am and right now we are waiting for the two princesses to arrive so we can finally leave for the airport. And uh… babe, you have anything to say?” he asked pointed the camera at me.

“uh….yea… this vacation better be fun or I will be totally sad.” I laughed at the camera then jae pointed the camera back at him.
“This vacation will be out of this world exciting babe! I promise you!” he cried leaning in for a kiss but got denied. “a little shy in front of the camera are we?” jae said jokingly.

I shook my head with a smile on my face when the doorbell rang.

“oh! The two princesses must have arrived! Lets go see them huh?” jae said getting up from the couch then towards the door.

He opened the door and greeted the three people who were at the door with the camera in their faces. I got up also to greet them cause I didn’t want to be rude.

“hi guys! Say hello to the camera!” jae said sticking the camera to their faces.
“whats up? This is your boy micky and were going on vacatiioooon!” he yelled to the camera waving his hands.”
“junsu?” jae said pointing the camera towards him.
“Ahnyeong!” junsu said waving.
“that’s it?” jae questioned him.
“yea… what else do you want me to say?” he laughed.
“oh… junsu-ah your no fun… manager park? What about you? Say something to the camera.” Jae said pointing it towards him.
“uhh… ahnyeong! This is manager park, jyj’s manager. I just wanted to say… thank god my boys are going on vacation because we all know how hard ive been working!” he said praising himself.

All the boys groaned and joked along with their manager after hearing that.

“OK, well its time for us to leave now. Ill continue the video as we progress towards our destination… ok everyone say byyyyye” jae commanded us.

We gather into a small group and said goodbye to the camera while waving.

“lets go!” jae cried excitedly.

Junsu, micky and their manager helped us with our bags to the car while me and jae made sure our house would be ok. After that, we met outside by the door.

“not to be a mother figure or anything but uh… everyone tinkled already right? Before I lock the door.” I joked.
“yessssss….” Jae answered like a child.
“junsu oppa? Micky oppa?....”

The two looked at each other but one only answered.

“uh… wait a second!” micky cried running towards the door entering then running to the bathroom.

We all laughed and shook our head while their manager got into the van and started the engine. When micky was done, he came walking out of the house with a smile on his face.

“Better?” I asked giggling.
“muuuuch better” he answered. “thanks omma!” he smiled acting cutely running to the van.
“uhh… yea no problem?” I answered confused with a smile on my face.
“if im the mom… then you must be the dad” I said pointing to jaejoong.
“I guess so” he replied to me.

I locked the door while junsu got in the van and jaejoong waiting for me. We walked to the van together and he helped me in. I sat in the back with jaejoong while junsu and micky were next to each other. We got comfortable and then made our way to the airport.

An hour almost passed before getting to the airport. The manager got out and got us a cart for all our luggage’s and such before entering the building to check them in for us. Junsu and micky entered the building with me and jae behind them holding hands with our tickets in his hand. Before fans started to crowd around them, i let go of his hand and went my own way when I heard familiar voices.

“dongseng-ah!”
“baby sis!”
“______-ah!”

I looked over and saw a bunch of girls surrounding the seven guys calling for me. I walked over to them trying not to get my hair pulled or my dress ripped with security holding them back.

“ohhh! So crazy! And loud!” I screamed.
“_____-ah!” GD cried hugging me.

All the girls screamed and I heard a few curse words being throw at me but that wasn’t gonna ruin my day.

“must be ji-yong oppa fans…” I thought to myself.

 The other members wanted to say hello to me too but I asked them to hold their greeting until we get on the plane. My brother pulled me aside and asked me where jaejoong was because he saw me walking alone. Apparently he didn’t see the huge swarm of girls clawing their way towards him, micky and junsu. After that hectic scene, It was time for us to board the plane. Jaejoong and the rest of s including myself thanked manager park and said goodbye to him. Big bang went in first, following was me, my brother and danny. Then lastly it was jyj. As we were walking down the aisle to get to the plane, I heard the screams get louder all of sudden. I thought junsu or micky was messing with the fan girl with their cuteness but they weren’t. I turned around to look but then saw someone running towards us while yelling.

“jaejoong!?....jae jae?! Wait for me!” she yelled.
“Ohh … FML!” I cried with my brother and danny hearing me.
“whats wrong?” my brother asked me.

He turned to look for himself and the expression on his face was unexplainable.

“don’t tell me…” my brother exclaimed.
“whose that?” danny asked before realizing who that is. “I didn’t know she was going with us” danny said.
“neither did i…” I answered him shaking my head. “so much for not wanting any drama” I thought to myself.

Once tiffany reached jaejoong, she clung on to his arm and didn’t let go. The fire inside was starting to flame up again. I kept walking with my brothers and looking back and I could see that jae felt really uncomfortable and he was shaking her off his arm. My brother kept looking at me then back to jae and tiffany. We got on the plane to our first class seats and put our carry-on’s in the compartments above.

“jae jae… whats your seat number?” tiffany questioned.
“K1224” he replied annoyed of her.
“that’s great! Because my seat is right next to yours.

The three of us, meaning me, jae and tiffany sat in the middle of the plane while the rest of the people we were traveling with took up the row behind us and the window seats.

“oh joy… shes right next to us.” I thought as teddy approached me.

“baby sis?...hey uh… what seat number are you?”
“K1223, why?”
“whats jaejoongs seat number?”
“I think hes right next to me.”
“trade with me” teddy demanded.
“whats wrong with your seat?” I asked.
“I hate sitting next to the window” he lied. “I know how much you like flying so trade with me please?”
“But… I wanted to sit next to jae…” I answered sadly.
“don’t worry about that. I got it covered.”
“fine…” I agreed while walking to my new seat sitting down.

Tiffany sat down in her seat as she watched jaejoong and danny chatting away. She noticed that I was sitting far away from her which made her grin because now she can be close to jae without me there stopping her from touching him. The two of them exchanged tickets secretly and walked towards her jae first.

“sit down jae jae.” She said smiling.
“I am” jae said smiling knowing the deal he just made with danny.
“don’t miiiind if I do” danny said smiling at her.

Her smile disappeared quickly as jae sat down next to me laughing. I was staring out the window and too mad to notice that jaejoong was sitting next to me.

“hey baby” he said getting my attention. “you okay?”

I smiled and nodded my head happy again because I know now that he wont be ually harassed by his ex-girlfriend.

“where’s danny oppa?” I asked.

He moved his head in the direction of where they were sitting and my eyes followed. I saw teddy sitting near the walking aisle then going in was danny and tiffany. I looked at jae and laughed quietly along with him as he held my hand. With the camera strapped around his wrist, he the camera and took a picture while my brothers looked at us.

“good morning everyone. This is your captain and welcome to Seoul Air flight 556 heading to bora bora. In about 12 hours (random number lol I don’t really know how long it takes forgive me!) we will be reaching our destination. So please put on your seatbelts, get comfortable and we will be taking off. Again, thank you for flying with Seoul Air. Have a great trip!”

With that being said, a few minutes after we took off.

____________________________________________________

still not the chapter your waiting for but its coming up reeeeal sooon! please wait for it!!!
Im in the process of working on it. its gonna be suuuuuper long because ive made you wait for so long.
Well... lol not suuuuper long but long enough :D
thank you again reeeeading!
COMMENT!! SUBSCRIBE!! and or Friend me :D