Welcome Home?

Complicated Love

“Jaejoong-ah…. Neo wae gu re?….” (whats wrong with you?)

I was walking behind him with a concerned face as we walked to our bedroom. He didn’t bother to say a word and walked into the closet. I sat on the bed waiting for him to come out so I could talk to him. I figured it was something from work cause that’s where he was coming home from. Few minutes later, he finally came out and walked out of the bedroom door towards the kitchen.
 
“Jaejoong-ah…really?…why arent you talking to me? Did I do something wrong?”
“aahh…. no food”  he exclaimed to himself.

He grabbed his keys and his wallet and left.

“what the heck… whats wrong with him? He could have at least say hi so I know he can still talk. Stupid jaejoong… Was it something I did? Or… did something happen at work?” I thought to myself. “He’ll talk to me sooner or later.”

Forty-five minutes pass and he finally came back home with bags of food. I was laying on the couch watching tv but I got up to help him.

“wow… this is a lot of stuff. What did you buy?” I said trying to grab some of the bags from him.

Still, he didn’t say a word to me. He set the bags on top of the counter and started putting them away. The stuff he left on the counter was the ingredients he need to cook with. I pouted as I watched him put away the stuff at a distance hoping he would notice me. But sure enough, he didn’t even bother to look in my direction.

“What the hell…” I thought to myself getting annoyed.

I walked over to him standing on the other side of the counter and put my elbows down. I watched him as he cut and cooked the ingredients for tonight’s dinner. The smell was so alluring, it definitely made my mouth water.

“Kimbap for dinner…you know that’s my favorite right babe?” I chuckled a little looking into his eyes. And again he didn’t bother to look at me. I felt dumb after not getting any reaction from him so I went back to the couch to watch music performances. I sat on the couch talking to myself as the performances went on.

“Oh! Its 2pm!” I turned up the volume to get the full effect of the song. “wah… taecyeon is looking good!” I hollered at the tv.
“turn that crap down!” jaejoong screamed.
“So he speaks…” I thought to myself. I turned around and asked why.
“Its annoying!”
“No! your not talking to me so let me enjoy my music show!” I told him, turning back to face the screen.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see jaejoong walk over to the tv and unplugged it along with the sound system and walked away.

“HEY! What the hell’s your problem!?” I screamed jumping up from the couch.

He didn’t say anything and proceed back to the kitchen.

“Still not talking huh?! Fine, ill go somewhere else then to watch them!” I screamed.

I went inside our room and grabbed my bag. I walked over to the counter and grabbed my  keys off of the hook and walked out the door slamming it behind me. I got in my car and sat there for a moment to think.

“Where the hell am I gonna go at this time?”